22 Jan, 07:38AM in sunny Singapore!

GOD says SORRY to KONG HEE!!

Subscribe to GOD says SORRY to KONG HEE!! 31 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    4 posts since Sep '13
    • Sony mp3 players sold at movie rental shop near my home at $29.90 only. Consider very cheap for Sony.

4 posts since Sep '13
    • My library addiction starting to have relapse.Chee Yong said my library addiction is abnormal and he one week not going to library also no addiction relapse.Of course lah, he is not addicted to library.

4 posts since Sep '13
    • I admit that I go to the same library 2 to 3 times everyday.My addiction caused me to be a regular visitor to the library.

3 posts since Oct '13
    • Last Sunday, I went to the CHC church in Jurong West and the free charging services are not available and my handphone’s battery is flat.Last Sunday I gone without drinking water for a few hours.I drank like a thirsty man at the watercooler in the library.

5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by Chcday2013:

Last Sunday, I went to the CHC church in Jurong West and the free charging services are not available and my handphone’s battery is flat.Last Sunday I gone without drinking water for a few hours.I drank like a thirsty man at the watercooler in the library.

You go church for the purposes of drinking water and charging services?

7 posts since Nov '13
    • Yesterday afternoon I went for the dialect service and a cleaner told me to leave the church as eating is not allowed.This cleaner works in Jurong West Library and Frontier Community Club on weekdays and only works in CHC on weekends.

Please Login or Signup to reply.