21 Nov, 06:13PM in sunny Singapore!

S.O.F

Subscribe to S.O.F 40 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    61 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by kaka_22:
      anione have ani idea how much is the SOF paid in allowance in addition to their salary.... Question

annual income up to $48000...for 3rd/2nd sgt

80 posts since Nov '04
    • going for commando selection tis coming nov or dec…so would like to know roughly how’s the course like and the duration..thx…

219 posts since Jan '03
    • The passing time for SOF training platoon 2.4 km is 8:30min….but anyway SOF career is very short ….even u get into SOF….it also does not implies that you will be admitted into PP2 even if you r still interested in army…

80 posts since Nov '04
    • 10 yrs is more than enough for me to get a degree..think chances will be higher..anyway thx alot for ur infor...now juz concentrate on the commando selection and hope someone will provide me some details regarding the course..thx.. Smile

2,911 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by riken1974:
      The passing time for SOF training platoon 2.4 km is 8:30min....but anyway SOF career is very short ....even u get into SOF....it also does not implies that you will be admitted into PP2(after 10 years) even if you r still interested in army...

my PC spents 20 years in the SOF......

43,270 posts since Jul '04
      The passing time for SOF training platoon 2.4 km is 8:30min.

8:30 only passing time? Shocked can't imagine the timing for silver and gold...

544 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by Gordonator:
      8:30 only passing time? Shocked can't imagine the timing for silver and gold...

dud tell me gold is 6mins[/img]

80 posts since Nov '04
    9 posts since Oct '03
      The passing time for SOF training platoon 2.4 km is 8:30min.......

No Offense.
      How True is that?

219 posts since Jan '03
    • 8:30 is their passing time which is also gold std….ask this question during the SOF recuirtment or any SOF trainee

80 posts since Nov '04
    • [quote]Originally posted by riken1974:
      [b]The passing time for SOF training platoon 2.4 km is 8:30min....

so wat abt pull up and other statics..is it the same standard as Army..?

220 posts since Feb '04
    • you seem to be very interested in the commandos, may i know what is your motivation? action? career minded? Question

80 posts since Nov '04
    • It was my dream and life to me is meaningless..everyone has to die.know tat there’s no war in s’pore so will try very hard for SOF if i was selected..But before apply for Army..i did try SPF..same…work hard and aim for STAR unit..but was rejected..

19 posts since Jan '05
    • being curious here - why was you rejected and how close are you in being a STAR unit? up till the point that U went for the STAR selection?

1,222 posts since Dec '02
Please Login or Signup to reply.