18 Nov, 09:07AM in sunny Singapore!

wtb : saf book on Reaching Out – Operation Flying Eagle.....

Subscribe to wtb : saf book on Reaching Out – Operation Flying Eagle..... 28 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    876 posts since Jan '05
    • Hi,
      i am looking to purchase this book on saf book on Reaching Out – Operation Flying Eagle..........

The work of the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) in the aftermath of the Boxing Day tsunami has been chronicled in a book, ‘Reaching Out – Operation Flying Eagle’.

It tells the story of how the SAF carried out its mission to provide immediate relief and assistance after the tsunami – from the planning, to the logistics, to the action on the ground.

The book was launched on SAF Day, 1 Jul, at the SAFTI Military Institute.

Does anyone have a spare copy, if u do , can i purchase it or make a copy as i need for project work, thanks

68,593 posts since Jan '03
    43,270 posts since Jul '04
    876 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by kopiosatu:
      i've got a copy BUT i don't have a spare.

CAN U LEND ME TO A FULL PHOTOCOPY OF THE BOOK? ARE U IN THE NORTH OR TOWN AREA................OF COURSE IF U R NOT SELLING, I UNDERSTAND..........JUST ZAPPING A COPY TO DO WORK...... Mr. Green Mr. Green

• Originally posted by Gordonator:
      sadly, this book is not for sale.

HAHA, YEP I KNOW THE BOOK WAS NOT FOR SALE IN THE BOOKSHOPS, I WILL NOT BE BEGGING ANYONE TO LEND ME A ZAP OF THE BOOK................. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

• Originally posted by vandagal2002:
      CAN U LEND ME TO A FULL PHOTOCOPY OF THE BOOK? ARE U IN THE NORTH OR TOWN AREA................OF COURSE IF U R NOT SELLING, I UNDERSTAND..........JUST ZAPPING A COPY TO DO WORK...... Mr. Green Mr. Green

u must be crazy, u can't zap the book. you'll spoil it if u open it wide.

HAHA, YEP I KNOW THE BOOK WAS NOT FOR SALE IN THE BOOKSHOPS, I WILL NOT BE BEGGING ANYONE TO LEND ME A ZAP OF THE BOOK................. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

your CapsLock key jam ah? Laughing

207 posts since Dec '04
    5,832 posts since Jun '04
    876 posts since Jan '05
    • Yep, thanks guys…....hahaha, caps kena jammed…................where there other saf books on this topic?

Yep, thanks guys.......hahaha, caps kena jammed...................where there other saf books on this topic?

no other books, but what do you want to know?

1,740 posts since Aug '04
    876 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by kwlee:
      that's what the library is for... Laughing

heehee, i also went there and to the achives, no big help they were on tsunami books that are printed by singaporeans who went there to help........

• my unit got a few copies. tomorrow ask chief clerk see can get a copy from her or not. Laughing

heehee, i also went there and to the achives, no big help they were on tsunami books that are printed by singaporeans who went there to help........

you want a military perspective?

geez, i've got loads of pics.

17,056 posts since May '03
      you want a military perspective?

geez, i've got loads of pics.

post it somewhere and share with us the link? of course not the sensitive pix. Wink

• Originally posted by wuming78:
      post it somewhere and share with us the link? of course not the sensitive pix. Wink

wah i posted it sometime back... but i took it all down to create more space in that account. haha~

876 posts since Jan '05
      my unit got a few copies. tomorrow ask chief clerk see can get a copy from her or not. Laughing

Hihi, Pretty pls can ask for me !!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green oh boy, i reaaly need the book ,wah....................... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad thanks

• asked my chief clerk already, she refused to give me as those extra copies are for the other departments. but i doubt the other departments are interested in taking them anyway.

Hihi, Pretty pls can ask for me !!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green oh boy, i reaaly need the book ,wah....................... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad thanks

seriously, why do u need the book for?

seriously, why do u need the book for?

well, he did mentioned in his 1st post that he wanted to use it for his project.

5,832 posts since Jun '04
    • seens so many times le in my office but havent got the time to read. it like my crew room got so many and the guys just any throw around

586 posts since Oct '01
    • NLB should have at least two copies of the book by now, it is much better to go there and check it then having to beg all over the place. Thats why the library is there in the first place.

well, he did mentioned in his 1st post that he wanted to use it for his project.

yeah but i don't understand why he needs to zap it, when he can just copy whatever he wants.

Please Login or Signup to reply.