23 Nov, 04:24AM in sunny Singapore!

2 weeks confinement

Subscribe to 2 weeks confinement 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    13 posts since Feb '05
    • i am gonna enlist for ptp batch in 9 sep but have a qs regarding 2 weeks confinement , does the confinement period begins straight away i enter? meaning 2 weeks after 9 sep i can book out every weekend or when the actual bmt start in october, i have to confine another 2 weeks again with the bmt batch? Thanks to anyone who can answer my doubt

38,856 posts since Dec '02
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by 123xyz:
      i am gonna enlist for ptp batch in 9 sep but have a qs regarding 2 weeks confinement , does the confinement period begins straight away i enter? meaning 2 weeks after 9 sep i can book out every weekend or when the actual bmt start in october, i have to confine another 2 weeks again with the bmt batch? Thanks to anyone who can answer my doubt

there will be confinement when you commence PTP. i cant remember if you need to go through the confinement again when your BMT starts.

9,686 posts since Sep '03
    • Originally posted by 123xyz:
      i am gonna enlist for ptp batch in 9 sep but have a qs regarding 2 weeks confinement , does the confinement period begins straight away i enter? meaning 2 weeks after 9 sep i can book out every weekend or when the actual bmt start in october, i have to confine another 2 weeks again with the bmt batch? Thanks to anyone who can answer my doubt

u does not need to go through again... Cool

13 posts since Feb '05
    43,270 posts since Jul '04
    • yes u will be confined for your 1st 2 weeks in PTP. there will be no confinement when your BMT started. during your confinement period, there’s nothing much for u all to do as most of the sgts, PCs and OC would have gone home for the weekend. only the company duty officer and company duty sergeant will be around to take care of u all.

3,101 posts since Feb '04
    1,974 posts since Aug '03
Please Login or Signup to reply.