26 May, 08:27AM in sunny Singapore!

Alleged Accusation / Falsifying Claims/ Slandering Remarks

Subscribe to Alleged Accusation / Falsifying Claims/ Slandering Remarks 67 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Lokey's Avatar
    1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • Hi all, 

      Please be reminded that when making posting online in the public/internet. There are certain limitation on what you can say.

      What you cannot say:

      1. insulting a personnel (officer to REC) with name and rank 

      2. leaking out military secret, such as Confidential, Secret (I think classified is still ok). 

      Please... most officers and clerk are office worker. They have access to computer-internet from their camp. Who know a COL is reading this post now?.. 

      You might get charged the next second you click "post topic"

  • dkcx's Avatar
    4,933 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by Lokey:

      Hi all, 

      Please be reminded that when making posting online in the public/internet. There are certain limitation on what you can say.

      What you cannot say:

      1. insulting a personnel (officer to REC) with name and rank 

      2. leaking out military secret, such as Confidential, Secret (I think classified is still ok). 

      Please... most officers and clerk are office worker. They have access to computer-internet from their camp. Who know a COL is reading this post now?.. 

      You might get charged the next second you click "post topic"

      MSD do occasionally check this forum and at least 1 person i know got into trouble for posting confidential information here.

  • Godnoes's Avatar
    8 posts since Nov '09
  • dkcx's Avatar
    4,933 posts since Dec '03
    • You are providing information that is not public information. Unless whatever that officer has done is known in the news and is publicly discussed, its still an offence to mention anything in the army that is under investigation or under wraps.

      If you are not going to change ur attitude and mind ur language, i will continue to edit and remove all your post here.

  • Lokey's Avatar
    1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • 1. Homosexuality issue is common in SAF. WE all know who is who and what is that person sexual orientation (if the person has declared). It is written in the personnel portfolio and medical docket, all the officers, even me will know who is who. 

      2. Now it is 2009 going to 2010, why you are bring this 2005 issue up?

      3. Regular (whether he is a scholar or study award) it is just a job. Can you give the person a break?

      4. Your languages is not polite and rude. 

      5. I am referring to SAF documentation, directives classification: Restricted, Confidential, Secret. 

      Beside it is a recognized fact in the SAF that the gay person makes good docu clerk, store man, because the work that they do is really neat and orderly.

      And why are you so interested in this guy, you fall in love with him?

  • insidestory's Avatar
    630 posts since May '09
    • Originally posted by Lokey:

      1. Homosexuality issue is common in SAF. WE all know who is who and what is that person sexual orientation (if the person has declared). It is written in the personnel portfolio and medical docket, all the officers, even me will know who is who. 

      2. Now it is 2009 going to 2010, why you are bring this 2005 issue up?

      3. Regular (whether he is a scholar or study award) it is just a job. Can you give the person a break?

      4. Your languages is not polite and rude. 

      5. I am referring to SAF documentation, directives classification: Restricted, Confidential, Secret. 

      Beside it is a recognized fact in the SAF that the gay person makes good docu clerk, store man, because the work that they do is really neat and orderly.

      And why are you so interested in this guy, you fall in love with him?

      godnoes's point is that the gay guy is a farmer, like the Ong Chun Kiat molester who has been reported in ST, yet he has the shame to call Ong a disgrace and thought Ong is a 'scholar' when they have both done the same crimes and are both farmers, see the triple whammy irony?? just that one got reported in the news while the other got away. what is dumb and common to both farmers is that u have morons in both cases believing that they r high fliers when they are immoral and perverted farmers. funny that the gay dude can't spell "high flier" and dreams he's one.

       

      Edited by dkcx 10 Nov `09, 10:02PM
    • Is it really fair and safe to the men, to allow gay predators among them in the SAF preying on them? As it is, the concept of a gay man in the army anywhere is like a fatso in a buffet. It is unacceptable to allow heinous acts of sexual crimes committed by gay men who purposely put themselves in a place of hierarchical authority, where his men may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse.

  • dkcx's Avatar
    4,933 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      Is it really fair and safe to the men, to allow gay predators among them in the SAF preying on them? As it is, the concept of a gay man in the army anywhere is like a fatso in a buffet. It is unacceptable to allow heinous acts of sexual crimes committed by gay men who purposely put themselves in a place of hierarchical authority, where his men may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse.

      As the world is trying to be more liberal in letting the gay community be able to blend in with everyone else, i do not think we should be specifically pointing them out and ruining their future unless they have perform any act that affects their own future.

      Gay, lesbian, straight, they are all human and no different from anyone else so i do not believe in letting sexual orientation become such a huge issue to cause them unequal treatment unless they themselves choose the ruin the chance given to them.

  • Lokey's Avatar
    1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      Is it really fair and safe to the men, to allow gay predators among them in the SAF preying on them? As it is, the concept of a gay man in the army anywhere is like a fatso in a buffet. It is unacceptable to allow heinous acts of sexual crimes committed by gay men who purposely put themselves in a place of hierarchical authority, where his men may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse.


      LOL.

      you ask the top management loh?

      last time the homosexuality is a downgrade status kind of thing. Once the person declared he will be a Pes C guy doing clerk or storeman 

      now they are kept secret in the files and they get to mix with the man... so hummm

      taiji to the moderate and the TOP management SAF officer to decide what they want to do.  

       

       

  • LazerLordz's Avatar
    35,169 posts since Apr '03
    • Always use discretion when you post on public forums, this goes for other non-military issues too.

      Respect personal privacy. It is a concept increasingly eroded by bad ethics.

  • insidestory's Avatar
    630 posts since May '09
    • Originally posted by Lokey:


      LOL.

      you ask the top management loh?

      last time the homosexuality is a downgrade status kind of thing. Once the person declared he will be a Pes C guy doing clerk or storeman 

      now they are kept secret in the files and they get to mix with the man... so hummm

      taiji to the moderate and the TOP management SAF officer to decide what they want to do.  

       

       

      What you said here is totally and completely inapplicable to this case, where the sexual predator ATA farmer (I did not list his name, rank or handle here ok?) who most likely victimised TS or his friends, not only did NOT declare to SAF his gay status, he purposely and consciously with painstaking efforts sought to ensure they can't do anything about it. The gay farmer's post history included a topic he started just to ask forumers how he can evade consequences from SAF for being gay.

      Please exercise critical thinking before hitting 'reply' button as well.

      Edited by insidestory 11 Nov `09, 1:53AM
  • Godnoes's Avatar
    8 posts since Nov '09
    • Originally posted by Lokey:

      1. Homosexuality issue is common in SAF. WE all know who is who and what is that person sexual orientation (if the person has declared). It is written in the personnel portfolio and medical docket, all the officers, even me will know who is who. 

      2. Now it is 2009 going to 2010, why you are bring this 2005 issue up?

      3. Regular (whether he is a scholar or study award) it is just a job. Can you give the person a break?

      4. Your languages is not polite and rude. 

      5. I am referring to SAF documentation, directives classification: Restricted, Confidential, Secret. 

      Beside it is a recognized fact in the SAF that the gay person makes good docu clerk, store man, because the work that they do is really neat and orderly.

      And why are you so interested in this guy, you fall in love with him?

      the farmer had a combat appointment up to OC so he did not just do clerical work like you said.

      anyway, if any of u wonder how he can perform in the field leading his men, I don't blame any of you. it is a sorry sight.

      Edited by dkcx 11 Nov `09, 12:54PM
  • Lokey's Avatar
    1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • Originally posted by Godnoes:

      the farmer had a combat appointment up to OC so he did not just do clerical work like you said.

      anyway, if any of u wonder how he can perform in the field leading his men, I don't blame any of you. it is a sorry sight.


      I am wondering ... are you his victim?!?!

  • redwiner's Avatar
    35 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      Is it really fair and safe to the men, to allow gay predators among them in the SAF preying on them? As it is, the concept of a gay man in the army anywhere is like a fatso in a buffet. It is unacceptable to allow heinous acts of sexual crimes committed by gay men who purposely put themselves in a place of hierarchical authority, where his men may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse.

       

      So you're saying we should not allow heterosexual male teachers in all girls schools as well cause it's like a fatso in a buffet? Well, male teachers are of a higher positions than those students who "may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse" as well.


      Molestation and such sexual behavior is not inherent in all homosexuals. It is a mental problem that affects only a small percentage of homosexuals just like how such mental disorder can exist in heterosexuals as well and that's why we get men preying on young, innocents girls or even their own children. It's really unfair to disallow gay men from being placed in positions of hierarchical authority just because they could have the tendency to "prey" on their subordinates as not all homosexuals are like that. It's such a terrible misconception.

      Whether or not homosexuals do or do not make it high up in any workforce or SAF should not be hindered by his/her sexual orientation. Everyone should be given equal opportunities as sexual orientation does not deem a person weaker than his/her peers. 

      I really think you have to rethink your impression of gay men. Not all are sexual predators. It's just that we seem to hear the bad news more than we do the good ones.

      Edited by redwiner 11 Nov `09, 2:27PM
  • Godnoes's Avatar
    8 posts since Nov '09
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      godnoes's point is that the gay guy is a farmer, like the Ong Chun Kiat molester who has been reported in ST, yet he has the shame to call Ong a disgrace and thought Ong is a 'scholar' when they have both done the same crimes and are both farmers, see the triple whammy irony?? just that one got reported in the news while the other got away. what is dumb and common to both farmers is that u have morons in both cases believing that they r high fliers when they are immoral and perverted farmers. funny that the gay dude can't spell "high flier" and dreams he's one.

       

      correxct..he is exactly the same as Ong Chun Kiat! both are perverts, both are farmers .. yet he has the cheek to start the thread on Ong! And what made me totally puke out was that he said Ong was "such a disgrace".. isn't that totally hypocritical?? i was just so disgusted by the hypocriticality i puked at my computer in disgust. No wonder his title for the Ong thread was "army scholar". Ong is a LSA farmer just like he is a farmer but he also think he himself is a high flier and called himself one..one of his threads was "what are teh consequences for gay if you are high flyer officer", u are right he can't even spell high flier when praising himself..dumber than a toad to spell high flier as high flyer, he think its like singapore flyer... oh my god he high flier LMAO who does he think he is? i think he is not even good enough to be compared with the faeces of Chan Chun Sing when BG Chan has diarrhaea..

      Edited by Godnoes 11 Nov `09, 4:53PM
    • Originally posted by redwiner:

       

      So you're saying we should not allow heterosexual male teachers in all girls schools as well cause it's like a fatso in a buffet? Well, male teachers are of a higher positions than those students who "may not know the proper channels to resist his advances or abuse" as well.


      Molestation and such sexual behavior is not inherent in all homosexuals. It is a mental problem that affects only a small percentage of homosexuals just like how such mental disorder can exist in heterosexuals as well and that's why we get men preying on young, innocents girls or even their own children. It's really unfair to disallow gay men from being placed in positions of hierarchical authority just because they could have the tendency to "prey" on their subordinates as not all homosexuals are like that. It's such a terrible misconception.

      Whether or not homosexuals do or do not make it high up in any workforce or SAF should not be hindered by his/her sexual orientation. Everyone should be given equal opportunities as sexual orientation does not deem a person weaker than his/her peers. 

      I really think you have to rethink your impression of gay men. Not all are sexual predators. It's just that we seem to hear the bad news more than we do the good ones.

      are u gay, no offence, i'm wondering? why r u defending him?

      and to answer u, u are right. male teachers are less prioritised for positions in all girls' schools, between a female and male trainee for the last spot if both are equal on all areas, they will give to the female trainee simply cos its more suited. do you happen to know that they are cases of male teachers sexually harassing their charges in girls' schools? yes it did exist, yet the way u defended up here is like there isn;t such cases. the cases where there isn't actual touching, but leery looks made by these male teachers in all girls' schools, but can't be 'proven' so to say, so cannot press charges against him, are even more abundant. my cousins and sisters study in various girls schools and have mentioned to me before of tiko looking male teachers they are disgusted with. and if u have gone thru army, u would know that there is a higher level of resistance in reporting than in a school, and heterosexual abuse receive more sympathizers by society instantly the girl always win. between male and gay pervert, not so much sympathizers cos got more supposed grey areas but in actuality is more traumatizing.

       

      Edited by Godnoes 11 Nov `09, 4:51PM
  • redwiner's Avatar
    35 posts since Oct '09

    • Originally posted by Godnoes:

      are u gay, no offence, i'm wondering? why r u defending him?

      and to answer u, u are right. male teachers are less prioritised for positions in all girls' schools, between a female and male trainee for the last spot they will give to the female trainee. do you happen to know that they are cases of male teachers sexually harassing their charges in girls' schools? yes it did exist, yet the way u defended up here is like there isn;t such cases. the cases where there isn't actual touching, but leery looks made by these male teachers in all girls' schools, but can't be 'proven' so to say, so cannot press charges against him, are even more abundant. my cousins and sisters study in various girls schools and have mentioned to me before of tiko looking male teachers they are disgusted with. and if u have gone thru army, u would know that there is a higher level of resistance in reporting than in a school, and heterosexual abuse receive more sympathizers by society instantly the girl always win. between male and gay pervert, not so much sympathizers cos got more supposed grey areas but in actuality is more traumatizing.

       

      No, i'm not gay. I just have a low tolerance level towards bigotry and blatent discrimination against any group of people. And i'm not defending him or his actions. They are wrong, but it does not make sense to discriminate against the entire group of homosexuals just cause of what a person or a small group of person did.

      And what i'm saying is that, yes, i acknowledge that there are cases in which male teachers sexually harrass girls in all girls schools, but yet, there is no such movement to restrict all male teachers from teaching in such schools. Reason being, such instances are still rare compared to the number of male teachers who don't commit such sexual crimes. Besides, those who commit such crimes suffer from mental disorders. The same applies to homosexuals in SAF. It's a myth that all homosexuals molest young kids or have a tendency to molest even. Heterosexuals are very much inclined to react the same way. 


      It's not right to judge an entire group of people based on what a minority does.

      And although what you said about there being higher level of resistance in the army may be true, you neglect the fact that these are grown men or at least older than school girls while my argument about heterosexual males in all girls schools are targetting young girls who may not have the maturity level to handle such stuff. They are both tackling different issues. It would be unfair to say that it is difficult for one to report than the other.

      Edited by redwiner 11 Nov `09, 5:02PM
  • Godnoes's Avatar
    8 posts since Nov '09
    • Originally posted by redwiner:

      No, i'm not gay. I just have a low tolerance level towards bigotry and blatent discrimination against any group of people. And i'm not defending him or his actions. They are wrong, but it does not make sense to discriminate against the entire group of homosexuals just cause of what a person or a small group of person did.

      And what i'm saying is that, yes, i acknowledge that there are cases in which male teachers sexually harrass girls in all girls schools, but yet, there is no such movement to restrict all male teachers from teaching in such schools. Reason being, such instances are still rare compared to the number of male teachers who don't commit such sexual crimes. Besides, those who commit such crimes suffer from mental disorders. The same applies to homosexuals in SAF. It's a myth that all homosexuals molest young kids or have a tendency to molest even. Heterosexuals are very much inclined to react the same way. 


      It's not right to judge an entire group of people based on what a minority does.

      And although what you said about there being higher level of resistance in the army may be true, you neglect the fact that these are grown men or at least older than school girls while my argument about heterosexual males in all girls schools are targetting young girls who may not have the maturity level to handle such stuff. They are both tackling different issues. It would be unfair to say that it is difficult for one to report than the other.

      re: to wat I bold in your quote above,..cos it seem this forum the quote is hidden.. u are the one who first brought the anology of the school girl, not me. u are right. it is not the same issue. u r the one that raise it when they r separate matters. when i raise back u got nothing to say, u come and say its both tackling different issue. lol.

      second, u said that enlisted boys are older than school girls. by only a bit. 18 for the boy, vs as old as 16 for a girl in sec 4. not to mention, girls mature faster than boys, this is proven by psychologists and apply generally, so dun try to dispute. so really, the so called 'older' thing u say, doesn't fly. do u know nowadays there r many school girls in sec school or upper primary conning older men in their 20s of their $..girls nowadays are not the same as girls in your grandma's era.

      your speech about discrimination agsinst a group of people is very touching but also doesn't fly. even if a homosexual doesn't supposely commit sexual crimes, what he does on a daily basis is already against the laws of the state, as well as the laws of nature. i guess if u try to deny this, u muz think that its natural to do that. it is not. the backdoor was created for removing waste (thats why both genders including animals have that for waste removal). thats why god or evolution depending on your taste, created proper channels for procreation as well as pleasure in a woman. if that was natural, then the woman would also only have the backdoor and nothing else. the homo gene is recessive because they cannot procreate. if the whole world became homo, the world ends. in any case, even if they dun molest others, they are going to hell anyway so thats fine.

      Edited by Godnoes 11 Nov `09, 5:29PM
  • redwiner's Avatar
    35 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Godnoes:

      re: to wat I bold in your quote above,..cos it seem this forum the quote is hidden.. u are the one who first brought the anology of the school girl, not me. u are right. it is not the same issue. u r the one that raise it when they r separate matters. when i raise back u got nothing to say, u come and say its both tackling different issue. lol.

      second, u said that enlisted boys are older than school girls. by only a bit. 18 for the boy, vs as old as 16 for a girl in sec 4. not to mention, girls mature faster than boys, this is proven by psychologists and apply generally, so dun try to dispute. so really, the so called 'older' thing u say, doesn't fly. do u know nowadays there r many school girls in sec school or upper primary conning older men in their 20s of their $..girls nowadays are not the same as girls in your grandma's era.

      your speech about discrimination agsinst a group of people is very touching but also doesn't fly. even if a homosexual doesn't supposely commit sexual crimes, what he does on a daily basis is already against the laws of the state, as well as the laws of nature. i guess if u try to deny this, u muz think that its natural to do that. it is not. the backdoor was created for removing waste (thats why both genders including animals have that for waste removal). thats why god or evolution depending on your taste, created proper channels for procreation as well as pleasure in a woman. if that was natural, then the woman would also only have the backdoor and nothing else. the homo gene is recessive because they cannot procreate. if the whole world became homo, the world ends. in any case, even if they dun molest others, they are going to hell anyway so thats fine.

      Dude, i brought up the point to illustrate that since they allow males in all girls schools, they should allow homosexuals in high-ranking positions in SAF, not comparing whether it is easier for one or the other to report as i believe it is equally difficult for both, just different circumstances. You were the one who said that NS men has more difficulties reporting such instances whereus i feel that there's really no comparison as to whether it is easier for NS men or young school girls to report due to the different basis.


      And ever heard of all girls primary schools? And besides, there are also 13-15 years old girls and not just 16 years old girls in secondary schools.

      It's fine if you feel that homosexualism is unnatural and not right. But that does not warrant for hate speech or blatent discrimination against them.

       

  • dkcx's Avatar
    4,933 posts since Dec '03
    • Please keep any discussion civilised without any name calling or i will be editing the posts. If things get too heated, i will be forced to lock this post.

      My views:

      I will agree with redwiner that whether a gay or a straight, both can commit sexual offence just like the school molest cases or even adults molesting ppl on buses etc etc.

      The actions of 1 person in that community does not represent the entire community and 1 foul act does not condemn everyone in that community. If we were to say just because a gay officer has molested his soldiers that all gays should not be allowed to serve in the army, can we say that all males should not be allowed to be teachers because 1 male teacher has molested a student? I've known a few gays who went through NS without causing any problems with most not declaring 302. Its more a matter of self control which is up to the individual and not the fault of the entire community.

      The level of maturity i would say should not be an issue. Such incidents could likely cause major distress for anyone regardless of age or sex. Either way they all should know its wrong and should have the courage to fight for their own rights. Army or civilian, such cases can still be reported and handled and there is no such thing as being harder in the army if evidence can be provided.

      However i would say that this is not the place to discuss about gay rights etc or their wrong doing. Such a discussion is better off at speaker's corner and not here.

  • insidestory's Avatar
    630 posts since May '09
    • Originally posted by redwiner:

      Dude, i brought up the point to illustrate that since they allow males in all girls schools, they should allow homosexuals in high-ranking positions in SAF, not comparing whether it is easier for one or the other to report as i believe it is equally difficult for both, just different circumstances. You were the one who said that NS men has more difficulties reporting such instances whereus i feel that there's really no comparison as to whether it is easier for NS men or young school girls to report due to the different basis.


      And ever heard of all girls primary schools? And besides, there are also 13-15 years old girls and not just 16 years old girls in secondary schools.

      It's fine if you feel that homosexualism is unnatural and not right. But that does not warrant for hate speech or blatent discrimination against them.

       

      MAJ is hardly high ranking. On another note, the truth doesn't stay wrapped for long. The gay dude is right in his fears in that homosexuality, once exposed will affect his already lacklustre career much more.

      For eg, if he had a CEP of LTC, he'd probably end up retiring as MAJ when they found out. There is definitely a rightful aversion to homosexuality in high places in the public sector and conservative private sector like GLCs and the legal, or even academic sector working in the universities.

      In the public sector, the armed forces comprising of almost all men and with a strong emphasis on masculinity would most definitely recoil from it.  

  • redwiner's Avatar
    35 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      MAJ is hardly high ranking. On another note, the truth doesn't stay wrapped for long. The gay dude is right in his fears in that homosexuality, once exposed will affect his already lacklustre career much more.

      For eg, if he had a CEP of LTC, he'd probably end up retiring as MAJ when they found out. There is definitely a rightful aversion to homosexuality in high places in the public sector and conservative private sector like GLCs and the legal, or even academic sector working in the universities.

      In the public sector, the armed forces comprising of almost all men and with a strong emphasis on masculinity would most definitely recoil from it.  

      Yeah and that's the sad truth.

      It's just such a misconception that homosexuals are not masculine. I know of homosexuals who are definitely physically more able or masculine than i am but just because of such a misconception that they are feminine, it restricts their career in NSF.

      Edited by redwiner 13 Nov `09, 1:38PM
  • insidestory's Avatar
    630 posts since May '09
    • Originally posted by redwiner:

      Yeah and that's the sad truth.

      It's just such a misconception that homosexuals are not masculine. I know of homosexuals who are definitely physically more able or masculine than i am but just because of such a misconception that they are feminine, it restricts their career in NSF.

      very masculine gays?? got meh? muscle marys? hahahah

  • redwiner's Avatar
    35 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by insidestory:

      very masculine gays?? got meh? muscle marys? hahahah

      You will be surprised by how many sergents or officers whom you think is straight turns out to be homosexual or bisexual! haha

      They just can't come out and declare while they are in SAF cause they know it will affect their positions and advancement somehow.

Please Login or Signup to reply.