19 Dec, 06:10AM in sunny Singapore!

Pulau Tekong: Basic Military Training Centre

Subscribe to Pulau Tekong: Basic Military Training Centre 20 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,866 posts since Apr '06
    • Hi. Just wanna ask.

      I have a school trip to BMTC.

      I was told by my lecturer that male visitors with long hair are not allowed entry.

      How true is this?

      I understand that cameras are not allowed.

      But this long hair rule, is it true anot?

  • tarutaru's Avatar
    3,209 posts since Dec '04
    • Define long hair, if your hair is accepted by your school, then I don't see why cannot go.

  • Xelement's Avatar
    854 posts since Jan '08
    • must see what sch leh, poly some is damn long one haha.

       

      but those who go see POP one can bring camera haha

  • stellazio's Avatar
    47,811 posts since Apr '05
    • i dont remember them restricitng civilians.. because yeah during those pop parades etc, got cameras and long coloured hair dudes also..

      anyway fark, what is so secretive bout bmtc..

  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,866 posts since Apr '06
    • my lecturer say got some students that have been stopped and deny entry with long hair.

      So i donno whats the defination of long hair?

      i got a feeling that fucker lecturer just trying to scare us.

      one of the things he mention is

      must tuck in shirt inside bmtc--------> ( WTF RIGHT? )

      So got these stupid hair rules anot?

       

  • tarutaru's Avatar
    3,209 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by gunner77:

      my lecturer say got some students that have been stopped and deny entry with long hair.

      So i donno whats the defination of long hair?

      i got a feeling that fucker lecturer just trying to scare us.

      one of the things he mention is

      must tuck in shirt inside bmtc--------> ( WTF RIGHT? )

      So got these stupid hair rules anot?

       

      Personally I think, they'll not be that strict to visitors, they hope that after this you'll sign on. So they must paint a very friendly picture of our 3G Army...

  • SBS9818A's Avatar
    7,199 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by gunner77:

      my lecturer say got some students that have been stopped and deny entry with long hair.

      So i donno whats the defination of long hair?

      i got a feeling that fucker lecturer just trying to scare us.

      one of the things he mention is

      must tuck in shirt inside bmtc--------> ( WTF RIGHT? )

      So got these stupid hair rules anot?

       

      On the day of your enlistment, you need to tuck in your shirt once you surrender your IC.

  • sinicker's Avatar
    14,340 posts since Sep '05
  • martin_lim85's Avatar
    5,832 posts since Jun '04
  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,866 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by SBS9818A:

      On the day of your enlistment, you need to tuck in your shirt once you surrender your IC.


      Im talking about going in as visitor.

    • Originally posted by tarutaru:

      Personally I think, they'll not be that strict to visitors, they hope that after this you'll sign on. So they must paint a very friendly picture of our 3G Army...


      Thanks. icon_wink.gif

  • maskedangel's Avatar
    10,431 posts since Jul '07
    • Been there last year with my poly too. No issues with long hair, or camera phone. Get to walk walk, see bunk, eat combat ration n stuff.

      Me tink wanna scare u nia

  • Straightstick's Avatar
    135 posts since Mar '10
    • You are still a civilian la... Those uniformed regulars and nsfs will 'respect you'. Not to worry...

  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,866 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by maskedangel:

      Been there last year with my poly too. No issues with long hair, or camera phone. Get to walk walk, see bunk, eat combat ration n stuff.

      Me tink wanna scare u nia


      wah thanks bro!

      this is what i wanna hear icon_lol.gif

  • noahnoah's Avatar
    8,046 posts since May '06
    •  

      i never went to tekong b4

      will like to go there take a look also

      heard its a 5 star resort

      true or False?

  • ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~'s Avatar
    30,178 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by martin_lim85:

      he scared u with long hair will be taken away by despo recruitsicon_lol.gif


      icon_lol.gif

      icon_lol.gif

  • Xelement's Avatar
    854 posts since Jan '08
    • Originally posted by SBS9818A:

      On the day of your enlistment, you need to tuck in your shirt once you surrender your IC.

      no leh is much earlier, at the bus interchange they ask enlistee to tuck in liao

  • sitonmylap's Avatar
    72 posts since Jun '05
    • No worries, no such rule.

      I went to BMTC as a Poly trip once. The Captain in charge only jokingly ask us with long hair to not "bother" the botak recruits. Girls are advise not to wonder around alone. LOL

  • MaNyZeR's Avatar
    953 posts since Aug '08
    • no la... fuck them...

      Army guys cant do anything to civilian... this is the ultimate rule.. if they want to cut ya hair, wait till you in army ba..

      Your lecturer is only joking nia...

  • gunner77's Avatar
    40,866 posts since Apr '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.