25 Apr, 06:15PM in sunny Singapore!

NS: BMTC Tekong 9 Dec 2011 Enlist

Subscribe to NS: BMTC Tekong 9 Dec 2011 Enlist 87 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • yourlalaland's Avatar
    5 posts since Oct '11
    • Hi.I'm enlisting on the 9th of December.It's BMT with 2 month PTP.just wondering,does anyone know if it is a leadership (or enhanced,or whatever you call it) or a standard (mono) batch?Because I've A'level qualifications but one of my friends who's a poly dropout is enlisting on the same day.I had to clarify cause I want to at least get a chance to try for command school and from what I understand,standard coys won't have such things like SIT Test which are necessary for command school.

      Thanks in advance!!

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • hey man, what time is your enlistment? I am enlisting the same date as you. My reporting time is 9:45 am. I called them and checked this morning. It's PTP with leadership. I am a poly grad btw. And my friend told me it's normal to have one or two "Poly halfway dropout"  or JC drop out" enlisting with us or in our section. But they can't go to command school lar :)

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • why do u guys need to goto command school so badly?your command school significance is only good and useful if u intend to be a regular.with only less than 2 years or 1 year  9 mths exposure of using the stuff u were taught....its pretty much not well honed as a result.

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:

      why do u guys need to goto command school so badly?your command school significance is only good and useful if u intend to be a regular.with only less than 2 years or 1 year  9 mths exposure of using the stuff u were taught....its pretty much not well honed as a result.

       

      No harm trying ma. Just try lar. Cannot then nvm lor, as long as one did his best lar. 

       

      To each his own. ;)

      Cheers.

  • yourlalaland's Avatar
    5 posts since Oct '11
    • alanrulz - mine is 12.45 leh.sadded :( if not there's a possibility we might end up in same platoon or sth.& thanks for calling up MINDEF & indirectly helping me clarity.haha

      Hitman - well,for me I just wanna make the most outta of the experience cause anyway I'll have to go in no matter what mah.So might as well do my best & be proud of it

       

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • why dont u all just sign on as a regular and get all the medals n command school instead??!!!!

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:

      why dont u all just sign on as a regular and get all the medals n command school instead??!!!!

      What is your problem man? People want to go command school is their choice right? Are you our mum or what? You must have been those sour grapes who did get into command school or can't get into leadership batch in the first place. Maybe that's why you hate NS or SAF so much. Waste time or not..After two years, it's up to each to say. But I can tell that for you, you have jolly well wasted your 2 years!

      Anyway, I shall return the same "favor" by telling you that. Why dont u go rob a toy model shop n fuck with all the gundam model??!!!!

      Edited by Alanrulz 28 Nov `11, 6:50PM
    • Originally posted by yourlalaland:

      alanrulz - mine is 12.45 leh.sadded :( if not there's a possibility we might end up in same platoon or sth.& thanks for calling up MINDEF & indirectly helping me clarity.haha

      Hitman - well,for me I just wanna make the most outta of the experience cause anyway I'll have to go in no matter what mah.So might as well do my best & be proud of it

       

      There might still be possibility that we might be in the same section. I heard of stuff like they move people here and there during the first 2 days. :) Anyway, just do our best man, ultimately command school anot. It's our ATTITUDE that speaks best about our self. People like hit man are just sour grapes who did not get into command school or whined and kbkp for his two years. People like him blamed SAF for everything when in the first place it's their ATTITUDE that was super F***ED up. 

      Edited by Alanrulz 28 Nov `11, 6:50PM
  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      What is your problem man? People want to go command school is their choice right? Are you our mum or what? You must have been those sour grapes who did get into command school or can't get into leadership batch in the first place. Maybe that's why you hate NS or SAF so much. Waste time or not..After two years, it's up to each to say. But I can tell that for you, you have jolly well wasted your 2 years!

      Anyway, I shall return the same "favor" by telling you that. Why dont u go rob a toy model shop n fuck with all the gundam model??!!!!


      ????i dont hate the ns.do u?its 2 years....BY THE TIME U FINISH COMMAND SCHOOL....ITS ONLY A YEAR LEFT...THAT IS A WASTE OF TAXPAYERS $$$$.

      I DIDNT WASTED MY 2 YEARS.u are not me or even know anything about me.u jolly well wake up lil kid...i can shoot dead half your entire platoon in less than 20 seconds with 20 rounds with an ordinary rifle.hey stupid kid....next time u wanna fuck....make sure u have a bunch of balls and not a wish to a command school that u wont enter..even if u entered command school..u would still be a failure as a soldier.

      why dont you cut your penis off n stuff it into your mouth where it really belongs!u dont belong to any command school.

    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      What is your problem man? People want to go command school is their choice right? Are you our mum or what? You must have been those sour grapes who did get into command school or can't get into leadership batch in the first place. Maybe that's why you hate NS or SAF so much. Waste time or not..After two years, it's up to each to say. But I can tell that for you, you have jolly well wasted your 2 years!

      Anyway, I shall return the same "favor" by telling you that. Why dont u go rob a toy model shop n fuck with all the gundam model??!!!!

      u know.....the way u behave....u make me wonder if yiu even are a sporean.shame on u !u want a command school thats only like 1 year to hone your skills?thats like playing a gundam for only 10mins after u took 3hrs to build it.

      the command school is impractical.they dont need commanders in reality....with the likes of you.if i were your commander,i would have bayoneted you n roasted you over a bbq pit for dinner.

      how do u know i wasted 2 years?i might have 20 years in the military!!!!but people like u are too stupid to think about anything other than the 2 years ns and how to really squeeze juice and $$$$$ outa it just to command other folks who dun need u to be their commanders.

       

      i hope u do a better job in real life than your make believe or "unwasted"ns life!grow up lil kid!ns is for lil boys AND SCHOOL CHILDREN..regular service are for the REAL MEN!

    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      There might still be possibility that we might be in the same section. I heard of stuff like they move people here and there during the first 2 days. :) Anyway, just do our best man, ultimately command school anot. It's our ATTITUDE that speaks best about our self. People like hit man are just sour grapes who did not get into command school or whined and kbkp for his two years. People like him blamed SAF for everything when in the first place it's their ATTITUDE that was super F***ED up. 


      what do u know about me??u are just some jarhead robot who isnt much different than a thai labourer.

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:


      ????i dont hate the ns.do u?its 2 years....BY THE TIME U FINISH COMMAND SCHOOL....ITS ONLY A YEAR LEFT...THAT IS A WASTE OF TAXPAYERS $$$$.

      I DIDNT WASTED MY 2 YEARS.u are not me or even know anything about me.u jolly well wake up lil kid...i can shoot dead half your entire platoon in less than 20 seconds with 20 rounds with an ordinary rifle.hey stupid kid....next time u wanna fuck....make sure u have a bunch of balls and not a wish to a command school that u wont enter..even if u entered command school..u would still be a failure as a soldier.

      why dont you cut your penis off n stuff it into your mouth where it really belongs!u dont belong to any command school.

      Wow, if you say so, then right back at ya. you ARE NOT ME OR EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME.  U jolly well wake up your idea OLD MAN (If you're older than me, YET you behave like this. Well shame on you.) wow shoot dead half of my platoon? What are you rambo ar?  I don't think you have a sound brain too. Anyway, a wish is a wish, anyone have the right to wish, so what makes you think that you can go around and put other people down????  I did not say I don't belong to command school, and I know not everyone was born a leader..People have the right and can do their best for to try for it... you have no right or so to tell us what to do or how to think!! Well to end off, at least I have a penis... Unlike you.....GO GROW ONE!

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      What is your problem man? People want to go command school is their choice right? Are you our mum or what? You must have been those sour grapes who did get into command school or can't get into leadership batch in the first place. Maybe that's why you hate NS or SAF so much. Waste time or not..After two years, it's up to each to say. But I can tell that for you, you have jolly well wasted your 2 years!

      Anyway, I shall return the same "favor" by telling you that. Why dont u go rob a toy model shop n fuck with all the gundam model??!!!!


      u sound like a malaysian who has a one way ticket to spore in life.u are a sad excuse for any command school.whats the use of it anyway!no one would listen to u anyway...if they did,they would be retards.being in command school does not give u the license to abuse anyone or really command anyone.its how u earn that respect to command.

      right now u may only command shit.

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:

      u know.....the way u behave....u make me wonder if yiu even are a sporean.shame on u !u want a command school thats only like 1 year to hone your skills?thats like playing a gundam for only 10mins after u took 3hrs to build it.

      the command school is impractical.they dont need commanders in reality....with the likes of you.if i were your commander,i would have bayoneted you n roasted you over a bbq pit for dinner.

      how do u know i wasted 2 years?i might have 20 years in the military!!!!but people like u are too stupid to think about anything other than the 2 years ns and how to really squeeze juice and $$$$$ outa it just to command other folks who dun need u to be their commanders.

       

      i hope u do a better job in real life than your make believe or "unwasted"ns life!grow up lil kid!ns is for lil boys AND SCHOOL CHILDREN..regular service are for the REAL MEN!

      How i behave? I am only telling you that you have no right to tell other people what to do? If you are here to state your point. Then state it and go. It's my business if i want to or not to go.

      If you are my commander. Dude,ya... keep dreaming. Keep dreaming

      You might have 20 years? Then why you did not stayed til now? Dude, don't talk big if you have nothing lar.

      I am too stupid to think of anything other than the 2 years of NS? Oh fyi, I have confirmed uni placing for me waiting. 

      "i hope u do a better job in real life than your make believe or "unwasted"ns life!grow up lil kid!ns is for lil boys AND SCHOOL CHILDREN..regular service are for the REAL MEN!" 

      Orh okay, thanks. You said so yourself that you did not waste your NS. Yet you say this now. Dude make up your damn mind.

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      Wow, if you say so, then right back at ya. you ARE NOT ME OR EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME.  U jolly well wake up your idea OLD MAN (If you're older than me, YET you behave like this. Well shame on you.) wow shoot dead half of my platoon? What are you rambo ar?  I don't think you have a sound brain too. Anyway, a wish is a wish, anyone have the right to wish, so what makes you think that you can go around and put other people down????  I did not say I don't belong to command school, and I know not everyone was born a leader..People have the right and can do their best for to try for it... you have no right or so to tell us what to do or how to think!! Well to end off, at least I have a penis... Unlike you.....GO GROW ONE!


      yes....i very could be one of the few...unlike u ..who takes pride like the command school is the school where they teach u to mistreat your fellow humans.then that is not a command school...more like a school of great stupidity.i suppose u aret the officer type....and u probably wont make much of a sgt......so what are u in the army??u cant shoot like a rambo...u probably cant stay in a jungle for 1 mth without turning insane.....then u must be some bitch in command school wearing high heels !

    • alan..STOP BITCHING TO ME.IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:


      u sound like a malaysian who has a one way ticket to spore in life.u are a sad excuse for any command school.whats the use of it anyway!no one would listen to u anyway...if they did,they would be retards.being in command school does not give u the license to abuse anyone or really command anyone.its how u earn that respect to command.

      right now u may only command shit.

      Dude, I am a Singaporean, born here and did all my education here lar. Oh, look who is talking? Since when did I said anything about abusing people and control people? As far as I know and can see you are the one who was going around putting people down since this trend started. So what you've just said only best fit about yourself if you were in any commanding position back then.

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      How i behave? I am only telling you that you have no right to tell other people what to do? If you are here to state your point. Then state it and go. It's my business if i want to or not to go.

      If you are my commander. Dude,ya... keep dreaming. Keep dreaming

      You might have 20 years? Then why you did not stayed til now? Dude, don't talk big if you have nothing lar.

      I am too stupid to think of anything other than the 2 years of NS? Oh fyi, I have confirmed uni placing for me waiting. 

      "i hope u do a better job in real life than your make believe or "unwasted"ns life!grow up lil kid!ns is for lil boys AND SCHOOL CHILDREN..regular service are for the REAL MEN!" 

      Orh okay, thanks. You said so yourself that you did not waste your NS. Yet you say this now. Dude make up your damn mind.

      odd....u dont sound like the smart types....a university place?at MIT or or england?if u take the local uni....then work harder next time.

      20 years...200 years.....sounds like u want me to be as stupid as you.in which case u should simplypurchase your degree...no point wasting so much effort in getting a degree and are unable to build n invent anything technology related with it other than to command and make slaves of everyone and everything.

      thats where i stop thinking like most one tracked minded people.if ns has created such people as alan....then it is indeed has failed to produce any significant soldiers for any battlefield or any practical sporeans for the future.

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:


      yes....i very could be one of the few...unlike u ..who takes pride like the command school is the school where they teach u to mistreat your fellow humans.then that is not a command school...more like a school of great stupidity.i suppose u aret the officer type....and u probably wont make much of a sgt......so what are u in the army??u cant shoot like a rambo...u probably cant stay in a jungle for 1 mth without turning insane.....then u must be some bitch in command school wearing high heels !

      One of the few soup grapes ar? Dude, make up your bloody mind. Anyway, i did not go around telling people that I am confirm OFFICER or SPEC. Unless you MR RAMBO who can shoot dead half my platoon. I never say I can shoot like rambo, or stay in jungle  without turning insane. Dude, don't tell me you can? Anyway, No action all talk only. 

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • can u with all your wisdom thru ns and a potential degree have the logic to comprehend anything?!

      its folks like u that will destroy spore and everyone.

      command school is just a primary school to me.i did that a long time ago.....unfortunately command school just fried your brains,,,,,u sound like an insane thick skinnned malaysian.

    • sour grapes?i  can have wine anytime..its better than sour grapes

    • u sure u can still study with your brains fried n scrambled in this condition as we speak?:)

    • Originally posted by Alanrulz:

      One of the few soup grapes ar? Dude, make up your bloody mind. Anyway, i did not go around telling people that I am confirm OFFICER or SPEC. Unless you MR RAMBO who can shoot dead half my platoon. I never say I can shoot like rambo, or stay in jungle  without turning insane. Dude, don't tell me you can? Anyway, No action all talk only. 


      u wanna go look at my combat records?its all action n no talk really.u not a spec or officer?then u must be a cook!

  • Alanrulz's Avatar
    24 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Hitman Factory 1:

      can u with all your wisdom thru ns and a potential degree have the logic to comprehend anything?!

      its folks like u that will destroy spore and everyone.

      command school is just a primary school to me.i did that a long time ago.....unfortunately command school just fried your brains,,,,,u sound like an insane thick skinnned malaysian.

      I have a potential degree in Australian National uni. Do you even have one? Anyway, over here all talk no action. No point carrying on lar. Carrying on is just insulting to me.

  • Hitman Factory 1's Avatar
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • i dont see hope for any victory with sods like alan in any battlefield.he sounds more like a malaysian.

Please Login or Signup to reply.