24 Apr, 01:14AM in sunny Singapore!

BMT: Tekong Camp's Barber Botak Recruit Hair Cut = Crew Cut?

Subscribe to BMT: Tekong Camp's Barber Botak Recruit Hair Cut = Crew Cut? 16 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    21 posts since Aug '11
    • I heard that if cut already dont need queue up for barber and can use the time to pack stuff. But if cut not short enough still need cut. So should i cut before entering and any requirements like how short the sideburns etc

4,878 posts since Dec '03
    • Just go barber and cut every hair out your body.

Remove the sideburn.

Dun need to queue long long for your hair cut in camp.

47 posts since Jan '08
    • go to barber tell them army hairstyle no.1 ,

they should know it.

ya, the auntie in tekong cut hair damn xiong one, less than 30 sec gao dim.

127 posts since Dec '09
    • so best is to cut hair first then go in rite? can wear cap otw from pasir ris to tekong?

1,806 posts since Jan '09
    • Y u so stupid? If the army wan u to be bodak, let them cut for you. Y u wan to pay $ to cut for them? If you need to queue, queue. Even if you need to queue for 2 years just to wait to cut your hair, then queue. They will still have to ORD you after two years.

Edited by Lokey 03 Mar `12, 11:22AM
    3,209 posts since Dec '04
    3,369 posts since Dec '10
    • If you go to New Station it is $2.40 per cut. If you cut in Tekong it is $6.

This goes for reservists too. There are some Warrants who are said to be in cahoots with the barber. They catch reservists or NSF, send them to cut, and keep a cut from the barber. Don't have to be shaved, but of reasonable length and not coloured to avoid.

258 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by alize:

If you go to New Station it is $2.40 per cut. If you cut in Tekong it is $6.

This goes for reservists too. There are some Warrants who are said to be in cahoots with the barber. They catch reservists or NSF, send them to cut, and keep a cut from the barber. Don't have to be shaved, but of reasonable length and not coloured to avoid.

Rlly meh? that time i cut at tekong $2 nia. just let the barbers take over control..

6,447 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by alize:

If you go to New Station it is $2.40 per cut. If you cut in Tekong it is $6.

like that one time how much the warrant can keep ? icon_lol.gif their pay is good what, why the need to do this?

30 posts since Oct '09
    • Don’t cut your hair before bmt, I did that but they still wanted me to pay the barber $2 cuz its everyone do together.

Wtf.

Either you go in cut hair or better, don’t go in at all. Trust me, bmt, any moral person will hate it.

30 posts since Dec '11
    • yes totally man, i had platoon mates who cut their hair till damn short(no 1) just the day before but the RSM still wanted everyone to cut together.. what a waste of money

1,213 posts since Oct '08
    2,655 posts since Apr '08
    739 posts since Feb '12
    2,050 posts since Jun '08
    • Depends on your CSM. Mine wasn't so anal so as long as your's is alright no need cut.

3,369 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by kengkia:

like that one time how much the warrant can keep ? icon_lol.gif their pay is good what, why the need to do this?

Their pay isn't that good and their spending habits are worse.

The haircut was $2 12 years ago. Considering inflation do you think it is the same price today? Even NS allowance has had to increase.

Please Login or Signup to reply.