02 Sep, 07:19AM in sunny Singapore!

Fighting

Subscribe to Fighting 32 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    836 posts since Apr '06
    • Helo guys, Would like to ask you guys a question.

IF one or two guys come and attack you, and you fight back, are you against the law? And wad if they attack you with hand while you fight back with a knive, are you against the law? Very Happy

8,330 posts since Dec '04
    • what, you had your arse beat so bad you forgot you already started another tread like this one?

4,312 posts since Jan '06
    • wah double thread… anyway if they hit u and u hit them back i guess its consider self defence…but of cuz not serious injuries…

201 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by acwire_2125:
      Helo guys, Would like to ask you guys a question.

IF one or two guys come and attack you, and you fight back, are you against the law? And wad if they attack you with hand while you fight back with a knive, are you against the law? Very Happy

Where U Get Da Knife From? Confused

17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • I prefer to see ah lians fight.

I tell you....they scratch, they bite and they tear off the spag straps of each other and rip off clothes and short filmsy skirts...... Really entertaining to see what undies they have. Mr. Green

1,518 posts since Jun '06
    • btw,IN the US , its allowed to even shoot the person arse off with whatever gun of your choice in an act of self defence,even if it meants to kill someone Confused

10,446 posts since Dec '03

They hit you, you fight back. Its in self defence. They hit you, you use knife, both parties get arrested. They come with intention to fight you, RUN lah... If you good enough, call the police on your HP while running, ELSE run towards any policeman or station or any passerbys and tell them to call the police.

54,017 posts since Aug '05

If you fight back but did not injure them, should not be against law as it is self-defense. If you fight back and injure them, and they decide to sue you, you have a hard case. If you use knife, you will be arrested immediately for carrying a dangerous weapon around, with or without an intention to harm. Not even in the name of self-defense. If you hurt them, you can sit in jail.

37,644 posts since Mar '05
    • by the stupid law and stupid pple in charge in singapore, use knive against pple who use hands is illegal even if there are 100 of them. dun ask me for hte stupid rationale.

i think you injure them also you in trouble. again we have to wonder at hte intellect of the government

• Originally posted by hisoka:
      by the stupid law and stupid pple in charge in singapore, use knive against pple who use hands is illegal even if there are 100 of them. dun ask me for hte stupid rationale.

i think you injure them also you in trouble. again we have to wonder at hte intellect of the government

No leh... some countries also like Singaopre. You injure them using knife, whether or not in the name of self-defense, also have to be locked up. Laughing

But they are better... can use an excuse like you are a mentally-impaired person, under drug influence, etc to get away scott-free. You use one of the reasons, tio locked up somewhere...

• Originally posted by ndmmxiaomayi:
      No leh... some countries also like Singaopre. You injure them using knife, whether or not in the name of self-defense, also have to be locked up. Laughing

But they are better... can use an excuse like you are a mentally-impaired person, under drug influence, etc to get away scott-free. You use one of the reasons, tio locked up somewhere...

even if some other countries are doing it its stil dumb Laughing Laughing

even if some other countries are doing it its stil dumb Laughing Laughing

Haha, actually, not quite. If everybody carries knife and kill people, and say self-defense, a lot of people would have died long ago. Laughing

Haha, actually, not quite. If everybody carries knife and kill people, and say self-defense, a lot of people would have died long ago. Laughing

not if it was proper self defence. i'm just pointing out that no matter what even if its proper self defence against 100 pple you still can't use the knife which is pretty crap.

of course they would have to be safegaurds against random acts of violence claimed as self-defence but thats another problem

633 posts since Feb '03
      by the stupid law and stupid pple in charge in singapore, use knive against pple who use hands is illegal even if there are 100 of them. dun ask me for hte stupid rationale.

Originally posted by ndmmxiaomayi:

well... you might get all your mindsets wrong.... its not wrong to act in private defence... Mr. Green

Edited by qazplm 04 Aug `06, 1:08PM
    633 posts since Feb '03
    23,172 posts since Jul '04

wad if u kana locked up with the person whom u injure? Laughing

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by Ito_^:
      wad if u kana locked up with the person whom u injure? Laughing

eh if u already injured him, would he still fight you?

3,238 posts since Nov '05
    • Originally posted by Diesel_Dimension:
      btw,IN the US , its allowed to even shoot the person arse off with whatever gun of your choice in an act of self defence,even if it meants to kill someone Confused

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the US! Laughing

• Originally posted by markzz:
      I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the US! Laughing

I am goiiiiiiiiiiing to the US.

1,308 posts since May '06
    • If you are lucky enough to be locked up in the same cell as him ? Then congratulations , you can continue the fight till either one give up/dead/surrender or arrested to face further charges . Lol !!!

6,221 posts since Jul '03
    • I still think when ah lians fight.

More interesting to see.

All the men dont dare to say it....but in their heart, they are already chanting:

'Fight Fight Fight!!!! Wooowwwwweeeee.........g string under there leh!'

1,308 posts since May '06
    • Heard from my colleagues that my manager challenge his staff whom resigned waiting to end his notice to a 1 to 1 fight . Knn a manager challenging his staff to a fight anyone heard b4 ? And hor if during the fight the manager is killed then the fellow who killed him will face what charges ar ?

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by TWE:
      Heard from my colleagues that my manager challenge his staff whom resigned waiting to end his notice to a 1 to 1 fight . Knn a manager challenging his staff to a fight anyone heard b4 ? And hor if during the fight the manager is killed then the fellow who killed him will face what charges ar ?

What a kind of manager sia....

Well if he never attack you than u attack and kill him... you are dead too....

Please Login or Signup to reply.