03 Sep, 05:04AM in sunny Singapore!

Snacks...

Subscribe to Snacks... 21 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • I love to snack whenever I am working.

And its harder to do so in a moving vehicle.

Do recommend up some good stuffs to snack on, during duties, instead of ciggies.

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:
      I love to snack whenever I am working.

Do recommend up some good stuffs to snack on, during duties, instead of ciggies.

Some energy bar perhaps.... MARs, kit kat....

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    245,328 posts since Dec '99
    3,812 posts since Oct '05
    23,172 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by Simon Dean:
      DOUGHNUTS Laughing

and must have dispenser machine coffee oso!

6,553 posts since Jul '06
    • Got one officer who loves the Domino Salsa Flavour Potato Chips.

Even went from petrol station to station just to find that very last available packet of chips.

15,893 posts since May '06
    182 posts since Mar '06
    • just pop into petrol kiosk and choose whatever you like at that moment...usually i will get a drink and chocolate bar... Smile

• Sigh...those days....

i remember feeding my driver with Macdonald Sundae.....while he was driving.

1,434 posts since Jan '06
      I love to snack whenever I am working.

can understand... tt's wat police do.. it's their job... i've nv seen my NP workin b4... they 4eva buyin food 1...

• Originally posted by tt3:
      can understand... tt's wat police do.. it's their job... i've nv seen my NP workin b4... they 4eva buyin food 1...

In a sense....that is a good thing....cos only criminals see them working and curse the POs why they never go buy food.

• One time.

We buy durians and snack on durians while on duty.

Mind you.....those spikey fruits...not in those styloform boxes.....

Imagine the smell of the car when new shifts PO take over the car and the police equipments.

182 posts since Mar '06
      One time.

We buy durians and snack on durians while on duty.

Mind you.....those spikey fruits...not in those styloform boxes.....

Imagine the smell of the car when new shifts PO take over the car and the police equipments.

Shocked if i take over the vehicle, sure sick for whole day, cause i can't take the smell of durian...

by the way, i heard that about 2 months ago, group of police officers were having food at hawker centre, kana STOMP or watever... any idea?

5,185 posts since Oct '05
    • durians are not meant to be eaten in cars.
      the smell will linger around for ages. hAHa

1,967 posts since Feb '06
    • Originally posted by safetyleo:
      Shocked if i take over the vehicle, sure sick for whole day, cause i can't take the smell of durian...

by the way, i heard that about 2 months ago, group of police officers were having food at hawker centre, kana STOMP or watever... any idea?

Sorry babe, was without TV, Newspaper & Internet Access for the past 6 months.

182 posts since Mar '06
      Sorry babe, was without TV, Newspaper & Internet Access for the past 6 months.

not in newspaper...i think the pic was sent to police via email direct...was reminded not to have break at hawker center or anywhere...STOMP is everywhere now...

Why ppl aims for police,....sCDF, SAF personnel smoking and/or eating in public in uniform, no one STOMP them?

112 posts since Feb '05
    • That because those u mention are in uniform group… it carries the organisation name on it. And maybe people dun like that organisation.. so got chance must do something to complain

633 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by 3strips:
      That because those u mention are in uniform group... it carries the organisation name on it. And maybe people dun like that organisation.. so got chance must do something to complain

Cause most people can accept seeing NYPDs going Starbucks to buy coffee ON TV and not SPF....

lol.... well, its not the first time that SPF handle such complains....

It nothing wrong to know that there are people whom think that policeman are super man that dont eat/pee/rest like what they normally do while work....

And its nothing wrong to be surprise that policeman pay TAX too... Mr. Green

254 posts since Oct '06
    • Be fair to those personnel in blue out there.

If they are on morning shift, they wake up as early as 5am, leave home 6am, get ready at the station by 7am ....work work work..non stop ...till 8pm plus, then report off by 9pm plus.

They are on the ground the entire day, under the sun... going places.

How would a human being able to tahan with no drink, no food, no rest.?

Even if you fast, you start from 5am till only 7pm and I am sure that you have resting time/intervals in between these period.

Or if you are schooling, you would be seated comfortably, and you dun eat from 5am till 9pm like them?.. give it try then!...

Wake up and Think.!

Please Login or Signup to reply.