28 Jul, 10:22PM in sunny Singapore!

VSC assessment

Subscribe to VSC assessment 49 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    168 posts since May '06
    • Can anyone tell me what kind of attire should i wear? can i just wear and jeans and a polo T? Sandal or shoes?

11,142 posts since Jul '05
    168 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Rock^Star:
      U love Singapore very very much is it? Laughing

Ar? why you say this..? Not really la.. at least singapore is my country. And i had nv been to other country other than malaysia before.. haha

15 posts since May '03
    • Wear your normal working attire, thats the reply i got from the recruitment officer few weeks ago.

168 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by qysim:
      Wear your normal working attire, thats the reply i got from the recruitment officer few weeks ago.

so is jeans and polo T and shoes ok?

• Originally posted by d0ud0u:
      Ar? why you say this..? Not really la.. at least singapore is my country. And i had nv been to other country other than malaysia before.. haha

Pay is $2.40/hr right? Unless u really love being a policeman, then do it. If not, it's not worth it.

168 posts since May '06
    • yea.. i dont mind salary.. afterall.. its volunteer.. not full time job.. why do ppl all worry about this. =.= my family and relatives too..

28 posts since Aug '04
    15 posts since May '03
      so is jeans and polo T and shoes ok?

dunnno leh, but im going to wear tshirt and jeans

yea.. i dont mind salary.. afterall.. its volunteer.. not full time job.. why do ppl all worry about this. =.= my family and relatives too..

gd for u then! all the best when u apply.

168 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by qysim:
      dunnno leh, but im going to wear tshirt and jeans

you also going too tml? are you a girl or guy? wanna meet up first.. hehe.. you applied for vsc also?

182 posts since Mar '06
    • It doesn't really matter of what you wear, but of course not sandals, shorts...etc. Your committment is really matter, i mean when they interview you, your committment for training and after pass out is the most important. The next stage, you will be interviewed by 3 senior officers, if you pass the assessment. Good luck. Very Happy

15 posts since May '03
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Try for a collar Polo Tee, jeans that is not torn here and there and covered shoes.

Like most typical Interview. But if you choose to look relaxed, at least be in casual smart.

Covered shoes, some light make up and some decent deodariant?

Wear something you are comfortable in and something you can easily take off your shoes and wont smell throughtout the whole air conned place.

They usually set up a place where interviewees will be required to test on some police uniforms so as to know your sizes and prepare them for you when after you graduate from training.

So make sure you dont smell. Mr. Green

168 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:
      Try for a collar Polo Tee, jeans that is not torn here and there and covered shoes.

Like most typical Interview. But if you choose to look relaxed, at least be in casual smart.

Covered shoes, some light make up and some decent deodariant?

Wear something you are comfortable in and something you can easily take off your shoes and wont smell throughtout the whole air conned place.

They usually set up a place where interviewees will be required to test on some police uniforms so as to know your sizes and prepare them for you when after you graduate from training.

So make sure you dont smell. Mr. Green

hehe. ok thanks.. anyway i am a girl who dont make up.. But i scare my eyes bag makes me look dying.. lol.. but i am tanned so i think it is not very obvious though.. My sis advice me not to use make up since my face is healthy now, using some make up may damage my face.. lol. Anyway, i have a half covered shoes i love it and always wore, but recently my dog go and bite it till... still wearable but with some visible tiny holes.. Should i buy a new shoes?

37,644 posts since Mar '05
      hehe. ok thanks.. anyway i am a girl who dont make up.. But i scare my eyes bag makes me look dying.. lol.. but i am tanned so i think it is not very obvious though.. My sis advice me not to use make up since my face is healthy now, using some make up may damage my face.. lol. Anyway, i have a half covered shoes i love it and always wore, but recently my dog go and bite it till... still wearable but with some visible tiny holes.. Should i buy a new shoes?

don't bother lah if they so niao about such stuff then at most you do some other volunteering lor.....

226 posts since May '05

Just do your best and be yourself! All the best!! If you think its decent enough to wear just use it!

Cheers.!.

91 posts since Apr '04
    • Originally posted by Rock^Star:
      Pay is $2.40/hr right? Unless u really love being a policeman, then do it. If not, it's not worth it.

People get paid for volunteer work???

168 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Bamboozler:

People get [b]paid
      for volunteer work???[/b]

ya lor.. thats why.. dunno why still got so many ppl nag about little pay.. haha.. its a volunteer work ma.. by right shouldnt get any pay..

• OMG!.. and i have a long fringe which covers my eyes.. should i cut!?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    244,826 posts since Dec '99
      OMG!.. and i have a long fringe which covers my eyes.. should i cut!?

use or-pin to pin them back

168 posts since May '06
    • haha.. if i use hair clip.. i will look like a little kid.. will give the interviewer a different impression ma?

• viciouskitty! i wanna cry le la! confirm cant get in le.. the test i got some questions i dun really understand.. and the first section, got like 10 question i didnt complete. T.T

37,644 posts since Mar '05
      viciouskitty! i wanna cry le la! confirm cant get in le.. the test i got some questions i dun really understand.. and the first section, got like 10 question i didnt complete. T.T

don't worry lah they don't expect pple to complete everythign also.

they iring cheap labour not geniuses or scholars

254 posts since Oct '06
    • It is $2.80/hr for allowance. VSC aren't paid. The allowance is to cover the transport and food. It is the effort and passion that is appreciated.

We will find joy working people with the same interests and you oso find new good friends .Smile

When u attend to cases, you see many many interesting or sad incidents. By then, you may feel that you are actually a very fortunate person afterall.

....SafetyLeo...Congras on your promotions..!

Please Login or Signup to reply.