25 Apr, 02:16AM in sunny Singapore!

y nv switch off air-con??

Subscribe to y nv switch off air-con?? 8 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,434 posts since Jan '06
    • i notice tt e air con @ hougang south NPP is always on... y those PCs ( or watever u call them) nv turn them off... shld i go complaintQuestionQuestion

67,287 posts since Dec '03
    11,873 posts since Oct '05
    67,287 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by monoslayer:
      break into their premises n help them off loh. Laughing

"oei! whos the ceebai break into the office and off the aircon? now so hot and stuffy sia." Laughing

214 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by ditzy:
      "oei! whos the ceebai break into the office and off the aircon? now so hot and stuffy sia." Laughing

1+

Mr. Green

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by tt3:
      i notice tt e air con @ hougang south NPP is always on... y those PCs ( or watever u call them) nv turn them off... shld i go complaintQuestionQuestion

They may have their reasons for doing so! If you feel uneasy can tell them when they are open in the Day. If you feel uncomfortable you can call and complain after all you are the one feeling uneasy with the air-con turned on!

-CHeers

1,052 posts since Sep '02
    • the police did not off their air con because inside there, there is a server, as such server needs to be cool, otherwise it might be a fire hazard.
      Hope u understand.

3,015 posts since Oct '05
    • Originally posted by tt3:
      i notice tt e air con @ hougang south NPP is always on... y those PCs ( or watever u call them) nv turn them off... shld i go complaintQuestionQuestion

typical singaporean Rolling Eyes Laughing

Please Login or Signup to reply.