02 Sep, 09:48PM in sunny Singapore!

Smoking in da Lift

Subscribe to Smoking in da Lift 19 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    226 posts since May '05
    • This is annoying... Smoking in da lift...
      not sure if he is illiterate or dumb....
      why do they have to smoke in a lift when there is so much space under the void deck.... is it true that when people get more educated they never seem to get more inconsiderate....

=x

6,785 posts since Apr '03
  • Xanadoo- Singapore's Thrash Attack!
    20,813 posts since Oct '05
    5,799 posts since Apr '06
    • aiya he smoke den u fart lah. he…hmmmm(breathe in) den huuu(breathe out), u BOOOOOOOOOOT. cfm win him 1. u still wun die, at most faint only

7,609 posts since Oct '05
    • cigarette very expensive leh. if throw away before entering the lift, it will be a great loss…

4,026 posts since Dec '05
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    12,026 posts since Jan '07
    4,026 posts since Dec '05
    • but i aint so bad.
      1- i wont smoke inside when got ppl inside.
      2- i wont smoke inside, i only bring in

so cmon, i aint so bad. Laughing

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by Ah Cek:
      cigarette very expensive leh. if throw away before entering the lift, it will be a great loss...

But it is common sense if you are intending to take a lift... wait lor.... it won't kill to wait 3mins for the lift door to open and he has the whole ground floor to smoke... popmynutsy is considerate not to smoke in the lift....

Anyway it mind set i guess cant change them unless they kena fine...

=x

4,740 posts since Feb '06
    • Originally posted by loonyloony:
      This is annoying... Smoking in da lift...
      not sure if he is illiterate or dumb....
      why do they have to smoke in a lift when there is so much space under the void deck.... is it true that when people get more educated they never seem to get more inconsiderate....

=x

Aiyah... So simple... Just flip out your camera phone and take a picture of them and send it to NEA lor...

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by dork3d:
      Aiyah... So simple... Just flip out your camera phone and take a picture of them and send it to NEA lor...

Haha and get beaten! =x

My sister's friend an ang mo got beaten up by a number of guys.... He was just being nice to help a quarreling couple...

Disgusted by these peoples' attitude.... such a disgrace....

=x

17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by corebooster:
      aiya he smoke den u fart lah. he...hmmmm(breathe in) den huuu(breathe out), u BOOOOOOOOOOT. cfm win him 1. u still wun die, at most faint only

I like this one. Will try to store up farts for these kinda situations.

35,339 posts since Nov '04
    • sumtyms i wonder how cum when they walk to the lift, the must smoke liao. cant they wait till they are on the ground flooor be4 they smoke?

226 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by jay_rocks:
      sumtyms i wonder how cum when they walk to the lift, the must smoke liao. cant they wait till they are on the ground flooor be4 they smoke?

Ya that was what i said earlier... simply cant understand... anyway its over... just hope some smart inverters can create some device... which will perhaps fart the whole lift!

Whaha.... Lame!

5,799 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by loonyloony:
      Ya that was what i said earlier... simply cant understand... anyway its over... just hope some smart inverters can create some device... which will perhaps fart the whole lift!

Whaha.... Lame!

wah, might as well have a lighter. then the whole lift kena on fire

1,407 posts since Feb '07
    • Originally posted by jay_rocks:
      wah, might as well have a lighter. then the whole lift kena on fire

haha.. then like that no need smoke liao.. the whole place full of smoke..
      but really la.. those pple who smoke in lift very inconsiderate.. damn smelly la.. make my whole body got that stupid smell.. then pple who got asthma how? die inside ar?

• Originally posted by blahshit:
      haha.. then like that no need smoke liao.. the whole place full of smoke..
      but really la.. those pple who smoke in lift very inconsiderate.. damn smelly la.. make my whole body got that stupid smell.. then pple who got asthma how? die inside ar?

str8 away pengsan and drop dead

Please Login or Signup to reply.