23 Dec, 07:55AM in sunny Singapore!

Singapore Policeman Wearing Very Tight Pants???

Subscribe to Singapore Policeman Wearing Very Tight Pants??? 10 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,480 posts since Jul '07
    • Any reason why singapore policeman wear very tight pants Shocked
      Would they feel uncomfortable when they are on duty Embarassed

25 posts since May '07
    • what kinda question is that??? Shocked

well i just wanted to ask the officers here as im going in soon, i heard from my friends at the previous intake that i missed, Sad and they say that they can take home their uniform for alterations. could that be the reason why?

oh i was wondering what kinda tightness would seem inappropriate, coz i like to tailor my smart pants to be kinda small, i dun like the ''saturday night fever'' kinda pants, i feel very conscious. hahaha! izit alright to alter and make the pants legs diameter smaller? what can you alter in the uniform and what can't you?

thanks in advance.

2,583 posts since May '07
    146 posts since Dec '06
    • Dun tailor make until it restricted your movement.
      As long as you are comfortable and look smart on it, shouldn't be any problem lah.
      If too tight, later when you need to chase suspect. Pants busted how? Embarassed

25 posts since May '07
    • I know the answer to your question. The reason for the officers wearing the tight pants is because that regulars get access to a special police tailor when u pass out if you choose not to wear the standard issue. So some choose it lah, coz they like it tight! Shocked

Then your uniform would be tailor-made lo. Unlike those pants that they issue in HTA, which for me the leg is SO not tight. Guess too tight also i would have problem in the SOC.

17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • I was just discussing the tight pants situation with a fella.

I remember one time....this particular instructor is very popular with the female trainees.

One time, during my re-training, I was seated on the tatami mats and watching the alledged sexy instructor demonstrating how to swing a baton, showing interesting muscles from his tight tight police pants.

From my view point, my eyeline is looking directly at his crotch.

I commented to my mentor next to me.: "Sir, I dont understand why he is popular with the gals. His front is sooo flat! He put 6 o'clock???!!!"

5,799 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:
      I was just discussing the tight pants situation with a fella.

I remember one time....this particular instructor is very popular with the female trainees.

One time, during my re-training, I was seated on the tatami mats and watching the alledged sexy instructor demonstrating how to swing a baton, showing interesting muscles from his tight tight police pants.

From my view point, my eyeline is looking directly at his crotch.

I commented to my mentor next to me.: "Sir, I dont understand why he is popular with the gals. His front is sooo flat! He put 6 o'clock???!!!"

mayb his clock de hour hand missing. left de minute hand only Laughing Laughing Laughing

6,553 posts since Jul '06
    • Mebbe the pants are not tight. Just that they have tree trunks for their legs so that the pants look tight..... Laughing Laughing

16,378 posts since Aug '05
    1,205 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by VJunkie:
      I know the answer to your question. The reason for the officers wearing the tight pants is because that regulars get access to a special police tailor when u pass out if you choose not to wear the standard issue. So some choose it lah, coz they like it tight! Shocked

Then your uniform would be tailor-made lo. Unlike those pants that they issue in HTA, which for me the leg is SO not tight. Guess too tight also i would have problem in the SOC.

Some corrections:

Uniforms issued in HTA tend to be slightly larger for the sake of convenience then anythng on the part of the logistics company. Its far better to issue an oversized uniform than an undersized one for obvious reasons. Too big? Go alter yourself loh. Too small and you have to change one.

I do notice trainees with varying "tightness", so I doubt there are actual rules against alterations or you insisting on getting a more fitting set in the first instance. A fair number of officers would do alterations soon after leaving HTA, be they regulars of NSFs.

The tailor shop, be it the official or unofficial one, can be rather inconsistent when it comes to "tightness". I have had several tailored uniforms which had to be rejected outright for being far too tight for wear, despite no changes in my size, and with me not uttering a word on my preferences during measurement. It depends on luck, but you can reduce the suspense somewhat by telling them your preferences.

And one final and probably most relevant point: the majority of tight uniform cases are actually a natural result of mass gain. Yeap, do expect to gain some weight after the HTA phase, especially if you are an NPCO. You are entitled to new sets of uniforms per year, but not all officers are bothered to get them. Some choose to wear their uniform for years and years irregardless of their body size. My preferred set of uniform is almost 6 years old, for example, through thick and thin!

Please Login or Signup to reply.