29 May, 07:59AM in sunny Singapore!

Junior Police Officer Intake

Subscribe to Junior Police Officer Intake 1,309 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2 posts since Apr '17
    • Hi everyone,

i'm trying to enter the SPF with my diploma as a Direct Entry - Sergeant under the MTE scheme.

I have a few questions i wanna know, 

1) Is there a 2nd panel interview and a medical checkup or only if you have passed the SA + 1st interview. Because i've seen some replies here that some people only have to go for the SA and have been interviewed on that day itself and did not have to go for a 2nd interview. 

2) Ive contacted SPF facebook recruitment page asking how long does it take for them to send a an acceptance/rejection confirmation? And they replied "2) Results will be known to you within 1-month time. You might like to drop us an email at [email protected] to check on your status instead. "

However , I've seen a range of users on this forums being notified  2-6months only to get rejected.

3) Anyone has friends who sign on and knows more information regarding the % of people going in , appreciate if you can share more thoughts. Seems like its hard to get into the spf, but still goodluck to all going for their SA or waiting for their replies.

Edited by aaR 25 Apr `17, 2:26AM
    1 post since Apr '17
    • Hi everyone,

I applied direct entry sgt on 18 Feb

attended SA on 9th Mar

Medical on 03 Apr 

Now i am stilling waiting for the results and really a bit nervous. Anyone attended SA on march got receive any thing from police recruitment? 

39 posts since Sep '14
    • Hi everyone, I'm currently in the force. Long time never post here. Just to share with you guys, I went for first SA, second interview, medical, then I got in... Total duration I've waited..  9 months. So don't give up hopes. SA to second interview takes about 1mth... Second interview to health screening... About 1mth plus... And another 6mths of long waiting is after the medical. So I suggest... To find a temp job while waiting.

2 posts since Apr '17
    • any pre enlistees know if another medical is needed if you recently just went to cmpb to do your medical? also any idea if currently still has 2nd interview? or only some people ave

15 posts since Oct '16
    • Hi all,

I am currently re-applying as 2nd attempt. hope i can be able to be selected for SA, interview, etc etc. anyone can share how to concure interview questions or share how do u responce during ur interview questions. i am really sucks at it. thanks :)

• Hello, 

tried to applied as 2nd attempt but was straight away as unsuccessful in the web status. Find it so odd!

15 posts since Dec '16
    • Originally posted by Mulberry Janice:

Hello, 

tried to applied as 2nd attempt but was straight away as unsuccessful in the web status. Find it so odd!

Yea seems weird.. looking at ur post, 6 months passed ... I'm not sure if need wait until next mth then try again 

15 posts since Oct '16
    • Originally posted by _wxna:

Yea seems weird.. looking at ur post, 6 months passed ... I'm not sure if need wait until next mth then try again 

Hello,

i am not sure if I should applied on the 7th month instead of the actual 6th month. I didn't really notice it until I considered what have I done with the month counted :x

also thank u for reading the previous post in this forum :). Hope everything goes well in ur application and keep in touch :)

Janice.

11 posts since Mar '17
    • Originally posted by Mulberry Janice:

Hello,

i am not sure if I should applied on the 7th month instead of the actual 6th month. I didn't really notice it until I considered what have I done with the month counted :x

also thank u for reading the previous post in this forum :). Hope everything goes well in ur application and keep in touch :)

Janice.

Yeah I went through other sites and realise that many of them who attempted to reapply after 6 mths straight were all rejected... it's best to wait for another month before applying. I hope you dont have to wait another 6 mths for this unsuccessful application? Meanwhile I'm currently applying to be a vsc to help boost my knowledge on spf, maybe you should try that too

Edited by heatob 24 May `17, 9:05PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.