Senior Police Officer Intake 2014

Subscribe to Senior Police Officer Intake 2014 507 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    4 posts since Jan '14
    4 posts since Feb '07
    3,013 posts since Aug '05
    3 posts since Jan '14
    3 posts since Sep '13
    • Applied last Oct. Finish AD dialogue. Hopefully can get psychology interview soon. How is the status of everyone here?

Graduated? Working?

3 posts since Jan '14
    3 posts since Jan '14
    • Hi guys..any of u went for your SA?

Also can i check if 2nd class honours lower will get ASP rank too? Thanks guys/gals

19 posts since May '13
    • @TangoYankee    ASP?  Only one or two will be selected of the entire SO cohort. You gotta stand out among them in terms of shooting, IPPT, law and many more plus your qualification already gives you a bonus. That being said, maybe the system has changed.

3 posts since Sep '13
    • I believe I had read from another thread that getting a 2nd class might not get you a ASP rank. It depends on the assessment of the panel interview. It used to be a 2nd class honours direct ASP rank. Now the system had change. If the panel feels assess that you are indequate, they may offer you a inspector rank.

3 posts since Jan '14
    12 posts since Jan '14
    7 posts since Dec '13
    • Just had my panel interview, and they did not ask me any current affairs question! Guess that my journey kind of stops here Sad

6 posts since Jan '14
    • Hello Everyone..! I'm a newbie here..I had applied for the SPO position last Dec and will be going for the SA on the 15th..Hope to see you guys there too..

12 posts since Jan '14
    6 posts since Jan '14
    • @ altezza200

i applied on 19th dec..only got the notification to attend the SA on 10th Jan...when did you apply? 

@TooFree

yup....it got changed to 'shortlisted'..

ive read from forums that its a painstakingly slow process...

13 posts since Nov '13
    • yes. it is, indeed a very long and painful process. can expect to wait for at least 5 months at the fastest.. anyway, just wondering if anyone here went for panel interview in Nov / medical in Dec or earlier and is still waiting?

31 posts since Aug '13
    • @Eewhesteey

Me! I went for Panel in Nov and Medical few weeks ago. Waiting for news. Next batch will be in Feb as informed them.

• Still *keeping my fingers crossed*

Remember to update everyone. Thanks.

• My application for CNB turned unsuccessful today.*haiz*...  I hope it does not speak the same for SPF-SPO.

4 posts since Feb '07
    • Originally posted by TooFree:

My application for CNB turned unsuccessful today.*haiz*...  I hope it does not speak the same for SPF-SPO.

My CNB application also turned unsuccessful. SPF position has been in process since 24th Dec. :(

8 posts since Sep '13
    • wow why got rejected. CNB more stringent than SPO?

i thought SPO is always more stringent in selection.

3 posts since Jan '14
Please Login or Signup to reply.