19 Oct, 06:11AM in sunny Singapore!

Senior Police Officer Intake 2015

Subscribe to Senior Police Officer Intake 2015 739 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    23 posts since Dec '14
    110 posts since Dec '06
    1 post since Jan '15
    • Me! I applied on the same date as you. So far no emails / anything.. just the status of my application changed to "In Process". 

23 posts since Dec '14
    2 posts since Jan '15
    4 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by Ravyna 5:

Anyone going for the 15th of Jan dialogue session ??

Is that the day of your dialogue session? If yes, congrats! I still haven't gotten any notification yet. Still waiting.

13 posts since Jan '15
    • hey y'all. I applied on 2nd Jan got an email from SPF today. will be going for the 1st rd of psych test, physical assessment and verify docs nxt wed, 14 Jan at 9am >.<

Edited by vhgoh 09 Jan `15, 8:34PM
    23 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by sara92:

Is that the day of your dialogue session? If yes, congrats! I still haven't gotten any notification yet. Still waiting.

Hey @sara. Thank you. hopefully by next week. I think mayb it's batch by batch.

110 posts since Dec '06
    20 posts since Nov '14
    2 posts since Jan '15
    110 posts since Dec '06
    • Good luck to all.

Appreciate those who are going for the interviews can share the questions they ask with the people here so we can prepare ourselves for those generic question.

• Btw anyone can advice where can I print out my current PES Status ?

Can't seem to find it on NS.sg 

4 posts since Dec '14
    23 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by ugene87:

finally got a reply from them. board interview next tues, 13 jan. anyone going too? =)

Congrats Ugene. Your wait finally paid off :) all the best :) 

My dialogue is on the 15 :) 

110 posts since Dec '06
    • Hi,

May I know where can i print this -*Latest PES Status printout 

4. Please bring with you the following items: 

[email protected] resume print out with all the updated information. 
      -Passport sized photograph (1 piece) 
      -*Identity Card 
      -*Birth Certificate 
      -*GCE ‘N’/‘O’/‘A’ Level Certificate/Higher Nitec/Nitec/Diploma/Degree 
      Certificate 
      -*Degree and Diploma transcripts 
      -*Examination Result Slips 
      -*National Service Certificate of Service & Certificate of Service Transcript 
      -*Latest PES Status printout 
      -T-shirt & Shorts only (1 set) for physical assessment, running shoes not required. 

38 posts since Nov '14
    • Originally posted by nuhnuh:

Hi everyone, anybody went for SA on 19 Nov still waiting for final panel interview?

@nuhnuh That would be me :) but I'm currently waiting for psychologist interview. When was your dialogue session? :)

Edited by diana91 11 Jan `15, 7:37AM
    4 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by diana91:

@nuhnuh That would be me :) but I'm currently waiting for psychologist interview. When was your dialogue session? :)

@diana91 I went for dialogue session on the 10th of december..psyc interview 23rd of december.. hope that we will receive good news soon.. may I ask are you working while waiting for this application? (:

Edited by nuhnuh 11 Jan `15, 10:50PM
    38 posts since Nov '14
    • @nuhnuh that's quite a fast timeline I should say :) yes, hopefully! I'm currently working full time as a registered nurse for 5 years alr. HAHA! Hope all is well for us :)

7 posts since Nov '14
    • @Exvinix r u previously from SPF? if you are, you can't get your PES status from NS.sg.

you'll have to call PNSD to request for your PES status printout and they will probably ask you to collect it from them at Old PA. 

1 post since Jan '15
    20 posts since Nov '14
    • @Fazfazwuz dialogue basically just chit chat. very relaxed setting. Find out more about your background and why you want to join the force.

Just done with board interview today. board interview will be more in depth than the dialogue. whatever you say, they probably will ask why/elaborate or ask you to give examples.  
      e.g. if you say you relish opportunity to lead, they will ask you to give example of your experience in any leadership role. 

I figure the questions they ask can be based on your previous answers as well. So have to be careful not to answer without thinking it through. because you may face even more difficult questions subsequently. example, when i mentioned that i was not able to see any goals in my previous job, they proceeded to asking me what goals do i have in mind in SPF that i want to achieve. 

Just answer all questions confidently i guess. because i think they want to see whether you really thought through everything about this career and how motivated you are.  =)

110 posts since Dec '06
    23 posts since Dec '14
    • Originally posted by Fazfazwuz:

What do you guys do during the dialogue?

Hey @fazfazquz, when is ur dialogue?

40 posts since Nov '14
Please Login or Signup to reply.