16 Dec, 10:45PM in sunny Singapore!

Senior Police Officer Intake

Subscribe to Senior Police Officer Intake 868 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    4 posts since Oct '17
    • @Freebird1 ooo ya shortlisted haha. That's the word. Wah every hour?! 😂. Do update if 2nd interview comes in. I will update too. Cheers! 

14 posts since Oct '17
    • Yup every hour. I know how ridiculous. Frankly the wait is horrible. Did u rmb them saying when they will inform us?😂

4 posts since Oct '17
    • @Freebird1 haha.. Nope, they only tell us got 5-6 rounds of interview and take months. Usually from what i gather info, should be roughly 1 month from 11th oct, give n take =). *finger cross*

14 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by Strider_18:

@Freebird1 haha.. Nope, they only tell us got 5-6 rounds of interview and take months. Usually from what i gather info, should be roughly 1 month from 11th oct, give n take =). *finger cross*

Good luck to us

10 posts since Mar '17
    • Hi guys! I hope you all are still active here. I’ve received an invitaton for the AD interview next week. As far as I know, they had cancelled the “intervew” part earlier this year, however in the email it states that there will be an AD interview component in it. Perhaps they recently brought it back in? Hmm..

anyway i wanna ask, for those who went for AD interview, what are the questions asked? What are they mostly looking for? Is it just talking about ourselves or more towards SPF topics?

looking forward to your replies! :)

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by mavislee:

Are there people who went for medical checkup during late aug/early sept camping here? Are there any updates?

Hello! I just created an account. I went for my medical earlier this month. How long have you been waiting?

• Originally posted by deelthirteen:

Hi guys! I hope you all are still active here. I’ve received an invitaton for the AD interview next week. As far as I know, they had cancelled the “intervew” part earlier this year, however in the email it states that there will be an AD interview component in it. Perhaps they recently brought it back in? Hmm..

anyway i wanna ask, for those who went for AD interview, what are the questions asked? What are they mostly looking for? Is it just talking about ourselves or more towards SPF topics?

looking forward to your replies! :)

There was still an interview component when I attended the AD dialogue about two months ago. There are both personal  (why you want to become a police and past leadership experience) and SPF related question (recent news). Good to prepare for both:)

52 posts since May '17
    • Originally posted by Noctwas:

Hello! I just created an account. I went for my medical earlier this month. How long have you been waiting?

Hi @Noctwas. I have waited for a little more than a month. When did you apply? 

14 posts since Oct '17
    • Sorry for sounding like a broken recorder but anyone who went SA on 11 october or around that time receive any news?

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by mavislee:

Hi @Noctwas. I have waited for a little more than a month. When did you apply? 

I applied back in Jan. I rescheduled as I was overseas. 

Edited by Noctwas 03 Nov `17, 7:22AM
    2 posts since Aug '17
    • hi anyone knows what's the chance of getting rejected after going through panel and medical stage? a bit worried right now.

Just went for panel last week and till now no news of medical yet but my friend has already been notified to go for medical..

2 posts since Sep '17
    • Hi @hopefulforafuture, Im not sure about the chance but I am quite sure u will definitely get the chance to go for medical. it's just a matter of availability and waiting for a slot for you. I also went for panel last week! Was yours on thursday?

10 posts since Mar '17
    • Hi guys, can any kind soul who has gone through the whole process give us the timeline? 1st SA, 2nd AD, 3rd.....?

There was a timeline posted before, but I'm not too sure if it's the updated one, they kinda change the process here and there.

I'm going for my AD soon, so excited/nervous!!! :(

14 posts since Oct '17

Hi guys, can any kind soul who has gone through the whole process give us the timeline? 1st SA, 2nd AD, 3rd.....?

There was a timeline posted before, but I'm not too sure if it's the updated one, they kinda change the process here and there.

I'm going for my AD soon, so excited/nervous!!! :(

Can i ask when u sit for your SA?

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Hi @hopefulforafuture @Calvintkj, I went for panel and medical last month. Was looking through the thread and there was one person who said that he got rejected 3 weeks after medical. Hopefully that doesn't happen to us.

10 posts since Mar '17
    • Originally posted by Freebird1:

Can i ask when u sit for your SA?

hey, my SA was 13 Sep.

14 posts since Oct '17

hey, my SA was 13 Sep.

Can i know when u receive the email telling you that you have proceeded to AD? Cos i need to guage my timeline too thanks!

• Anyone who went for selection assessment on 11 oct receive any news? rejection, accepted to next round...?

5 posts since Nov '17
    • Originally posted by Freebird1:

Anyone who went for selection assessment on 11 oct receive any news? rejection, accepted to next round...?

Don't worry too much dude... I waited close to 2 months for AD. 

• Any updates from anyone about clinical interview who just completed their AD on 24/31 Oct? 

4 posts since Nov '17
    • Does anyone know if SPF will pick a private degree since there are so many local degree applicants to choose from.  Tks! 

10 posts since Mar '17
    • Originally posted by Thimberwolf101:

Does anyone know if SPF will pick a private degree since there are so many local degree applicants to choose from.  Tks! 

Yes, of course! I have a friend in the force with a private degree.

14 posts since Oct '17
    10 posts since Mar '17
    • Hey guys, what happens during the psychologist interview? Is it a test, is it a one-on-one interview only, what are the questions asked etc? Appreciate if anyone could enlighten me!

4 posts since Oct '17
    • Yo guys! Got my AD Invitation just today. Received email stating to report on 28th Nov 2017. Those who went SA on 11th oct should received soon. Anyone went for the AD interview, what Q they ask? 

Please Login or Signup to reply.