18 Dec, 11:18AM in sunny Singapore!

Senior Police Officer Intake

Subscribe to Senior Police Officer Intake 868 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    14 posts since Oct '17
    5 posts since Nov '17
    • Originally posted by deelthirteen:

Hey guys, what happens during the psychologist interview? Is it a test, is it a one-on-one interview only, what are the questions asked etc? Appreciate if anyone could enlighten me!

Hey, I went for the psychologist interview and it was about an hour’s worth of talk about your relationship with family and friends, your partner and reasons for joining the SPF. After which, she will discuss your answers to the psychometric questions. Finally, you are required to do another set of questions to assess your mental capacity once more. 

• Originally posted by Strider_18:

Yo guys! Got my AD Invitation just today. Received email stating to report on 28th Nov 2017. Those who went SA on 11th oct should received soon. Anyone went for the AD interview, what Q they ask? 

The kind of questions that I received were rather challenging as it does not pertain to my experiences and leadership experiences but rather my opinions about radicalization, extremism and the recent spates of terrorism. I did get a question about the reasons for joining SPF. 

• Anyone sharing similar timeline as me? Trying to see if anyone is on the same boat as me. Helps to know someone going through this with me.

Application - 16 August 2017

SA - 6 September 2017 

AD - 31 October 2017

Psy - 14 November 2017 

Board - 7 December 2017

Medical - ?

14 posts since Oct '17
    3 posts since Nov '17
    • Hi, I would like to know if they accept degrees from SIM and now it’s not too late to apply right?

2 posts since Dec '17
    • Hey Guys,

Went for medical in October and I'm still waiting on a response. Any idea when's the next intake?

Thanks!

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by Litingla:

Hey Guys,

Went for medical in October and I'm still waiting on a response. Any idea when's the next intake?

Thanks!

I went for my medical in October too. Have yet to hear back either. I remember the HR person saying  that the next intake will be either in Feb or Mar. 

Let's keep each other updated if we hear anything?e

Edited by Noctwas 05 Dec `17, 11:21AM
    2 posts since Dec '17
    • Hi all,

For those unsuccessful candidate without even getting the SA, do you guys receive any email from spf recruitment asking for your cert transcript etc?

For those who got selected for SA were there any email to ask for your cert transcript etc before SA?

3 posts since Nov '17
    • Sign... My application is unsuccessful without even getting an interview.  Don't know if its my academic qualifications or what. Guess have to try my luck again next year.

P.S Do they look at your results and where you graduate from? 

2 posts since Dec '17
    • Hi lolliesyo

Did they send a email asking for your cert transcript before status change to unsuccessful? 

3 posts since Nov '17
    • Originally posted by Tws 85:

Hi lolliesyo

Did they send a email asking for your cert transcript before status change to unsuccessful? 

They never ask  for my transcripts but I did type out my results. Guess my results are too shitty. 

10 posts since Mar '17
    • Hey guys! From my knowledge, the final board interview and medical will be held concurrently. What are the chances of getting rejected after the final panel and NOT going for medical at all? :(

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by deelthirteen:

Hey guys! From my knowledge, the final board interview and medical will be held concurrently. What are the chances of getting rejected after the final panel and NOT going for medical at all? :(

Saw some comments in this thread that they got rejected after the panel interview. Not sure what are the chances like though. 

Did you just go for panel interview?

2 posts since Dec '17
    • Hi Noctwas,

Sounds like the next intake will be after CNY? Hai, hope they'll at least send us the confirmation email soon. The wait is excruciating. 

Any updates on your end? 

7 posts since Oct '17
    • Originally posted by Litingla:

Hi Noctwas,

Sounds like the next intake will be after CNY? Hai, hope they'll at least send us the confirmation email soon. The wait is excruciating. 

Any updates on your end? 

Sadly haven't heard anything. If the next intake really is after CNY, seems likely that we will hear from them only in January?

Please Login or Signup to reply.