23 May, 08:32PM in sunny Singapore!

Senior Police Officer Intake

Subscribe to Senior Police Officer Intake 933 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    5 posts since Mar '18
    • Just received email for pre-board interview. Any idea what will they interview during this session?

10 posts since Mar '18
    • @KenH Congrats! I think is between page 32 - 34 someone mentioned.

When is your AD interview btw?

Edited by Defron 17 May `18, 2:29PM
    52 posts since Jul '13
    • Just popping in to say all the best to all the applicants. To those who were rejected, don't be discouraged. Another option would be to become a VSC in the meantime to see a little of the police world. Then you would roughly know whether it is still the path you want to go on and hopefully also increase your success rate. 

In any case, being rejected might be a blessing in disguise because not everyone can take the stress and workload. Some ended up resigning and breaking the bonds. So, it's not the end of the world if you failed, it's another chance for you to experience life before deciding if you want to try again :) 

1 post since May '18
    • applied on 4 may 2018. but till now no email (news) from them. I know this is very impatient anyone who applied recently receive any email (news) from them?

5 posts since Mar '18
    • Hi @Defron, do you mean my second stage? It will be tomorrow, as per my understanding, they will only send out the invitation a week earlier from your date. So ya, still havenโ€™t do any homework. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

10 posts since Mar '18
    2 posts since May '18
    • Those who went for cnb psychometric test on 8may, did u received any calls or rejection email?

5 posts since Mar '18
    • My essay topic was superb, no idea at all how to wrtie. 

Then never expect the psychometric test will have so many sets and questions. 

Interview still ok, due to work in cisco before so mainly they ask me about my experience and opinion in the operation.

@Lololl12345kj I think they mentioned if no news within 2 weeks means good news which is queuing for the next stage. So just be patient and wait. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please Login or Signup to reply.