23 May, 08:48PM in sunny Singapore!

Career 2005

Subscribe to Career 2005 32 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    6,086 posts since Oct '04
    • FI its ok lah...nothing much there..unless you wanna collect freebies like brochures, paper bags, souvenirs etc...

and while you are there.. check out the 2 sales going on, one is a sports apparel sale and another a 90% clothes discount sale at suntec level 3. Very Happy

• ohh...FI also the stationery sale at 3rd level suntec convention, check out the double A A4 printing papers selling Onli at $4!!!! think tomorrow may go down to $3.50!!! Very Happy

17,715 posts since Feb '04
    • u mean guys still dunno what this exhibition is about meh?? con ppl one lah... mostly is uni one... then the rest is saf or police or abit of government jobs and insurance lor.... like that call career fair?? i give up on it like 3 or 4 yrs ago.. big hole one... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

123 posts since Dec '04
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    266,159 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by nightzip:
      ohh...FI also the stationery sale at 3rd level suntec convention, check out the double A A4 printing papers selling Onli at $4!!!! think tomorrow may go down to $3.50!!! Very Happy

hahhahaah

but i lazy to carry back lah
      do they have delivery?

31 posts since Jun '03
    • Let's face it..

for youngsters who still schooling or in NS,

stop kena lied by schools n news.

MNCs that r still around , may employ u for cheap labours. but once u reach late 30s or 40 yrs old.. n kena retrenched... start to pick Cans.

U can be taxi drivers if u got driving licence. But remember, more ppl r becoming taxi drivers. then who become passengers? Remember, ppl must hav extra money to spend if they wanna take taxis.

U can be insurance agent, but remember, u r able to sell only if ppl hav jobs n got extra money to protect his future. If now already cannot survive , who cares abt the future?

1 very important question: " DO i love to be told what time to wake up every morning, n what time to get out of prison? After spending yrs in sch n Army, telling me what time to wake up, how much i am worth to be paid for? "

If u got free time to spare, wake up early in the morning, hang ard the mrt station n bus interchange. Observe the workers' faces. Think do u want to be like 1 of them?

Never let carrot stick in front of u.. n then your master go where he wants, n u dun even hav that carrot.

Edited by sylvester134 08 Mar `05, 4:01AM
Please Login or Signup to reply.