23 May, 06:35PM in sunny Singapore!

Worr about cannot find job

Subscribe to Worr about cannot find job 158 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3 posts since Apr '17
    6,590 posts since Jul '06
    • No such thing as "cannot find a job" lah. Even when you have finished serving your notice period and you are not employed yet, you are your own job recruiter. Thrawl the internet job sites day-in and day-out and flood the market with your resumes.....In the meantime, you can always take on a flexi-time or temp jobs......... Icon_biggrin

2 posts since Apr '17
    • Most important thing is to find a job you really like. I just gotten a job offer recently but is totally a nightmare!

6,590 posts since Jul '06
    • It is natural to worry. But try to get a hold of yourself. Worrying, alone, will not help things to get better. It is negative......

Instead, focus on the positive aspects like what can be done:-

* Double up your efforts to land a job or get a temp job first (never mind the low pay as you are not gonna be stuck with it any longer than you want)

* Exercise and keep fit

* Go for self-development/ skills  courses.

* Take stock and get your life organised - dispose off negative assets/ lessen your liabilities

Break out of the negativity by dwelling on the positive........

Good luck!  Smile

1 post since May '17
    • Part Time Hotel F&B Staff needed!( $8.50- $9.50/hr )

No Experience required, on job training provided Flexible (book your own slots) Eligibility: Aged 16 & above (Must be after Birthday) How to apply: SMS/ Whatsapp to 91381481 Full Name Age Contact number Any Fnb Experience
    1 post since May '17
    • me too. i had the hardest time trying to find a job previously. thankfully i have already found one and currently at a pretty good place. a british bank. anyone wanna do sales tho? if u do i may be able to help to get some of u into the bank..pm me! :)

2 posts since May '17
    23 posts since Apr '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.