Credit and Collection Manager
Summary of job duties & responsibilities:
Responsible of development and implementation of the credit and collection control system.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
1. Supervise a team of approximately 25 individuals for the recurring billing, credit collection & project invoicing functions.
2. Work closely with job costing team on invoicing related to long term construction contract accounting.
3. Review and analyse credit reports / financial statements and recommended appropriate credit limits.
4. Monitor and review existing customer credit limits and approve credit extension when necessary.
5. Drive cash collection and achieve targeted KPI. Reduce DSO and bad debts.
6. Assist with various ad-hoc reports and management reporting.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
1. Familiarity with and understanding of long-term construction contract accounting including percentage complete revenue recognition and standard industry practices/norms.
2. Demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills.
Experience / qualifications requirements:
1. Degree in Accounting & CPA
2. Prior Credit Management & Collection Experience.
3. Prior Audit Experience desired.
Location: West (US MNC)
Salary: $6000 per monthEdited by ahboysg 09 Sep `04, 2:22PM