24 Sep, 04:11AM in sunny Singapore!

Who are the Chio sluts you know in RJC?

Subscribe to Who are the Chio sluts you know in RJC? 80 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    3 posts since Apr '01
    25 posts since Jul '01
    • yeah man got lotsa chio sluts and bitches in rj..especially Patricia teo..she’s a volleyballer .really hot, from batch of 2000.damn chio, and damn good body..hot legs and jugs man. she’s always wearing super short shorts to train, and loves to wear coloured bras to school. she’s worn dark blue, light blue, black, green, even yellow bras to school.any1 care to name any other sluts?

• yeah man got another slut i know of, koh shuping from batch of ‘99, and now in Duke University in USA. she was from canoeing. loved wearing dark blue bras and orange sports bras under her tranlucent school blouse.has a really slutty attitude and willing to do it with any gd looking guy.She was from GEP in RGS, and really horny

• Karen Lee from ‘99 arts. now in USA studying. she’s a tennis player and is always wearing tight, ultra low cut clothes.has a really enticing cleavage and really big melons to boot. guys get horny just by talking to her. and she knows how to talk horny man!

• another one is Toh weiyi from ‘99 medicine. now she’s in NUS doing Medicine. she was in dance and from RGS GEP, and won mambo queen at prom nite with a slutty dance that had the horny MC fantasising about her hot body.a big flirt and likes to wear revealing clothes, she’s perpetually trying to seduce any cute guy she sees

53 posts since Aug '01
    • i knoe jennifer lim . ultra horny . dosen't wear bra to school . netballer ! great legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
      i love zoe

• Originally posted by kok:
      yeah man got lotsa chio sluts and bitches in rj..especially Patricia teo..she's a volleyballer .really hot, from batch of 2000.damn chio, and damn good body..hot legs and jugs man. she's always wearing super short shorts to train, and loves to wear coloured bras to school. she's worn dark blue, light blue, black, green, even yellow bras to school.any1 care to name any other sluts?

oh yeah ... i knoe her too . damn hot rite?

40 posts since Jul '01
    25 posts since Jul '01
    • to SHAUNFAST: who is this jennifer lin? care to say more about her.which batch is she in etc. she really dun wear bra to school meh?she chio a not.she horny as in like what, does she like to flirt with guys in school, wear super short shorts, coloured bras all that?
      i personally like netballers.the captain for 2000, jeannette.wow she had great legs man but her face not that chio.

• shaunfast:yeah man patricia really turns me on..she’s a real steamer, baby.great legs, great chest, nice back and shoulders,pretty face,horny personality,sexy dancer.yeah baby!!!how about you man what do u like about her

• anyone noe who Frances Yeap is. track runner from 2000 batch. really stupendous legs and in her short shorts they really turn you on. she is damn chio too.likes wearing midriff baring tops to get the boys steamy!

• any1 know the 2000 prom queen, dawn ng? she’s damn chio and a slutty bitch too.

• i think Lu Rui-en is damn hot too.she’s the singtel advertisement girl, the one doing the pod advert. i love those shots of her running around in that tight red top, with her black bra straps showing and her big boobs all over the place. she was hot in rjc too. always in ultra short shorts that revealed long and sexy legs, and her school blouse and PE t shirt were quite tight too. very very big chest.

11 posts since Nov '99
    25 posts since Jul '01
    • anyone know michelle lee j2 this year? quite a slutty bitch and very horny

• anyone out there have the hots for cindy and joanne lee, they are softballers in 2000 batch. both very chio and horny.

46 posts since Jun '01
    • juz heard u all describing is not enuff!!!
      better if u all can post their pics here 2
      turn mi on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 posts since Jul '01
    • sorry don’t have pictures of these slutty bitches. anyone have please post them up man.

• Hwang Yu from ‘99 so6. she was from softball.very very very horny and slutty. flirts with all the guys in school,wears black and dark blue bras under her translucent school blouse.nice big butt and very big tits.outside school, she likes wearing loose fitting low cut spaghetti strap tops that reveal her sexy cleavage and tits. her fave method of getting horny guys all steamed up is to flirtatiously lean forward right in front of them so that they get a clear view of her boobs. a few lucky ones got to see them in the flesh when she didn’t bother to wear a bra under the low cut top. they got realy horny all right. she loves to shake her butt while walking around in school. arguably the most horny girl in RJ ever

53 posts since Aug '01
    • hey kok .... please name more horny rg gals!!! patricia teo rulz man !!

and jennifer lim likes rub her pusssy thry her skRit

• wow.....please name more

Originally posted by kok:
      Hwang Yu from '99 so6. she was from softball.very very very horny and slutty. flirts with all the guys in school,wears black and dark blue bras under her translucent school blouse.nice big butt and very big tits.outside school, she likes wearing loose fitting low cut spaghetti strap tops that reveal her sexy cleavage and tits. her fave method of getting horny guys all steamed up is to flirtatiously lean forward right in front of them so that they get a clear view of her boobs. a few lucky ones got to see them in the flesh when she didn't bother to wear a bra under the low cut top. they got realy horny all right. she loves to shake her butt while walking around in school. arguably the most horny girl in RJ ever
    25 posts since Jul '01
    • yeah SHAUNFAST:that volleyball slut patricia teo zhiwei really gives me the hots man.i can’t stand it when she wears her super short short and sexy coloured bras and a translucent RJC PE t shirt and struts around the school canteen like a total slut, turning all the horny guys on as she shows off her sexy legs and chest.oh man I think of that bitch every night before i sleep.I saw her before in a very revealing low cut, tight tube top that exposed about 5cm of her cleavage, another 10cm of her midriff and half her back.oh patricia you turn me on!

• Dawn Ng, prom queen for 2000.the bitch didn’t wear a bra to prom. and some lucky studs managed to see down her revealing bare back top. her whole back was showing man!

3 posts since Aug '01
    • hey Kok you're a big fuckhead talking trash abt girls you probably barely know, if you do in the first place. You probably are just sore that you didn't get some on Grad Night or something.

But just to set the record straight, Hwang Yu is a perfectly decent girl who just so happens to exude sexiness without even trying so don't try and paint the picture that she purposely acts like a slut coz she wants to get jiggy with every other guy.

[This message has been edited by Logitech (edited 19 August 2001).]

53 posts since Aug '01
Please Login or Signup to reply.