23 Apr, 07:25PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Get REEL

MooVee Theatre links.....

Subscribe to MooVee Theatre links..... 35 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by _Aaron_:
      i go to www.moviesonline.com.sg

Quite a good site for me, displays timing of all cinemas and shows.

great site. good discovery. Surprised

Is this the revamp of the old movies-online.com.sg site?That one died quite a while ago..

Edited by RSP 01 Dec `04, 1:13PM
    20,272 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by X-men:
      ENG seems to be a privilege to me these days Sad

what happened to u? Rolling Eyes

20,785 posts since Mar '02
    1,049 posts since Apr '00
    • Originally posted by Estee:
      muahahahhhaa......... really mah...... click 10 times 8 times down one..... Laughing Laughing

i agree. i ever booked before then after i keyed in credit card details they said something abt system down and so my booking's not confirmed. but in my next credit card bill i was charged for those tix! luckily i got print out the error page... never used the ew website again after tat... Laughing

• Originally posted by neuros:
      i agree. i ever booked before then after i keyed in credit card details they said something abt system down and so my booking's not confirmed. but in my next credit card bill i was charged for those tix! luckily i got print out the error page... never used the ew website again after tat... Laughing

gosh. thats pretty bad. Neutral

really lucky that u printed out the error page, else the system would have swallowed your money.

2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      great site. good discovery. Surprised

Is this the revamp of the old movies-online.com.sg site?That one died quite a while ago..

I don't know... everytime i go there it works, though it used to look worse Wink

• another thing abt ENG WAH.

when doing online booking....u cant choose the exact seats... Neutral

20,785 posts since Mar '02
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      another thing abt ENG WAH.

when doing online booking....u cant choose the exact seats... Neutral

oh yes that...... Laughing Laughing

563 posts since Dec '04
    • use online booking still have to pay extra money... but better got priority seatin... the back few rows are alwasy reserved for online booking customer... i think online booking better den go there queue up... later queue until counter the gal tell u sold out liao... den very spoilted date liao... so i think better to be safe den sorry... book confirmed got seats den go there... at least wun get dissapointed and go home....hehe Wink

• Originally posted by m)phosis:
      use online booking still have to pay extra money... but better got priority seatin... the back few rows are alwasy reserved for online booking customer... i think online booking better den go there queue up... later queue until counter the gal tell u sold out liao... den very spoilted date liao... so i think better to be safe den sorry... book confirmed got seats den go there... at least wun get dissapointed and go home....hehe Wink

yup. I prefer buying the tics online too. And I will think the Cinemas prefer it that way too. Mr. Green

Please Login or Signup to reply.