23 Apr, 07:15PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Get REEL

Bond Cars!

Subscribe to Bond Cars! 17 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • bismarck's Avatar
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
    • shld i be posting this in car forums or here ?

      anyway we all know bond drives this special car in every movie right ?

      so what's yr fave, most memorable etc?

      i love the aston martin vanquish, the lotus espirit (both versions) and the Mustang Mach 1

      Edited by bismarck 07 Dec `04, 10:21PM
  • Moderator
    Gordonator's Avatar
    43,270 posts since Jul '04
  • bismarck's Avatar
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by Gordonator:
      i believe u will get a better response if u post in the cars forum.

      maybe ya right Laughing

  • Kuali Baba's Avatar
    24,118 posts since Nov '03
  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
  • bismarck's Avatar
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      Not sure abt the cars.

      How abt we talk abt the bond BABES? Mr. Green

      notti...

      Twisted Evil

  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by bismarck:
      notti...

      Twisted Evil

      eh seriously, the BOND cars always seem to be the BMWs. And they look the same to me? Mr. Green

  • bismarck's Avatar
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      eh seriously, the BOND cars always seem to be the BMWs. And they look the same to me? Mr. Green

      BMWs featured looking the same...well, didnt really notice, so cant comment.

      dont think they are always BMWs bah..

  • HENG@'s Avatar
    37,244 posts since Jul '03
    • i think when ppl mention Bond cars, i will think of Aston Martins. BMWs only featured in some of the most recent movies, but traditionally, Bond cars have been Aston Martins. actually though, if we’re talking about the books, traditionally Bond cars are Bentleys, although they were never used as Bond cars in the flims.

  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by [email protected]:
      i think when ppl mention Bond cars, i will think of Aston Martins. BMWs only featured in some of the most recent movies, but traditionally, Bond cars have been Aston Martins. actually though, if we're talking about the books, traditionally Bond cars are Bentleys, although they were never used as Bond cars in the flims.

      yeah. more recently, its the BMWs.

      I haven seen the older versions of James Bond. The only Bond I saw was Pierce Brosnan. Never got to watch the likes of Roger Moore or Sean Connery( whom many consider the best all time) Laughing

  • HENG@'s Avatar
    37,244 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      yeah. more recently, its the BMWs.

      I haven seen the older versions of James Bond. The only Bond I saw was Pierce Brosnan. Never got to watch the likes of Roger Moore or Sean Connery( whom many consider the best all time) Laughing

      pity. Sean Connery is, in my best opinion, the all time best James Bond.

  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by [email protected]:
      pity. Sean Connery is, in my best opinion, the all time best James Bond.

      Thats what many people think too!.How come?

      Pierce Brosnan is'nt too bad as BOND too eh. Mr. Green

  • ditzy's Avatar
    68,869 posts since Dec '03
  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
  • bismarck's Avatar
    12,791 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by RSP:
      Thats what many people think too!.How come?

      Pierce Brosnan is'nt too bad as BOND too eh. Mr. Green

      maybe his brit accent is nicer and he tends to slightly less hunky than PB. hence easier to go down with many?

    • Originally posted by RSP:
      if i remember correctly, there were a couple of BIKES too yeah? Mr. Green

      go start 1 on bikes then. Mr. Green

      btw can post review of national treasure?
      watched it this afternoon Embarassed

  • RSP's Avatar
    2,716 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by bismarck:
      go start 1 on bikes then. Mr. Green

      btw can post review of national treasure?
      watched it this afternoon Embarassed

      no no....we can discuss the bikes here too. No need too many similar threads. Mr. Green

      yeah of course. pls post ur review! Razz u can post it in the National treasures thread.(There's one open already.) Very Happy

Please Login or Signup to reply.