20 Jan, 01:46PM in sunny Singapore!

Finally, a place for Cat lovers to congregate!

Subscribe to Finally, a place for Cat lovers to congregate! 34 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • All you cat lovers can finally meet up now...

      Have a pet cat who you just adore?
      Seen a stray that looks nice?
      Going ga-ga over kittens?

      Post them all here!

  • -KiDnApPeD-
    Joyce's Avatar
    952 posts since Aug '00
  • laurence82's Avatar
    123,798 posts since Nov '03
  • poon cho tang's Avatar
    127,607 posts since Sep '04
    • Originally posted by laurence82:
      I dreamt I threw a cat down 17 storeys..but dont worry, i still lub animals... Mr. Green

      u feline murderer Laughing

  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by laurence82:
      I dreamt I threw a cat down 17 storeys..but dont worry, i still lub animals... Mr. Green

      =(

      Just pat the kitties when you see them next time, and i swear i won't get them to stalk you Laughing

  • monkeybusiness's Avatar
    45,942 posts since Jul '04
    • i like kittens, not cats....
      last time where i was working at the back there, saw a cat with her kittens...the kittens are so small and look very pitiful plus got 1 kitten its leg is bleeding, dunno wat happen....den my fren go call the spca... Neutral

  • laurence82's Avatar
    123,798 posts since Nov '03
    • last living in malaysia, in the new housing estates...

      got one time one cat gave birth to few kittens, in the opened kerosene tin we filled with twigs...so cute, we played with them for a day before the mama cat reappear and, grabbing each one by the neck, take them out of the backyard one by one...

  • the.raven's Avatar
    12,231 posts since Apr '04
    • last time my grandma had an extremely rare and beautiful cat. it was a persian cat, and the special thing about it is that its eyes can shine in 2 different colors at night!! Very Happy but later my grandma sold it because she wanted to migrate to singapore. but in the end she decided not to come to singapore cuz she is too old and tired. what a waste!!!!!!!

  • So say we all !
    ben1406's Avatar
    1,831 posts since Nov '04
  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by laurence82:
      last living in malaysia, in the new housing estates...

      got one time one cat gave birth to few kittens, in the opened kerosene tin we filled with twigs...so cute, we played with them for a day before the mama cat reappear and, grabbing each one by the neck, take them out of the backyard one by one...

      Haha, she must have been quite annoyed... should have given her some food~

    • Originally posted by ben1406:
      I have a siamese kitten ! Very Happy

      How much does it cost ar?

      I forgot how a siamese kitten look like le... got pics?

    • Originally posted by monkeybusiness:
      i like kittens, not cats....
      last time where i was working at the back there, saw a cat with her kittens...the kittens are so small and look very pitiful plus got 1 kitten its leg is bleeding, dunno wat happen....den my fren go call the spca... Neutral

      Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

      Maybe he fall down. Hope no one did it on purpose~

  • neuros's Avatar
    1,049 posts since Apr '00
  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
  • laurence82's Avatar
    123,798 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by _Aaron_:
      Post more..~~

      Eh. your kitten reminds me of a little monkey Very Happy

      x2

  • Moderator
    care bear's Avatar
    2,144 posts since Sep '04
  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by care bear:
      Aiyah...trying to post my cats pics but cannot leh...dunno why...they are on yahoo photos but dun seem to be able to get them up here...any other suggestions?

      Sorry... i dunno... meanwhile all i can do is to bump this topic up~

      Bump~
      Bump~
      Bump~
      Bump~


      B ring
      U p
      M y
      P ost

  • Moderator
    care bear's Avatar
    2,144 posts since Sep '04
    • trying again tp put the pic up....this is of one of my cats - Picasso, when I got him in Feb...hes about 3months old...image

    • Yippy!!!! success!!!! Mr. Green Laughing

      another one of him when he was a kitten....image

  • laurence82's Avatar
    123,798 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by care bear:
      Yippy!!!! success!!!! Mr. Green Laughing

      another one of him when he was a kitten....image

      heck this doesnt look a kitten... Laughing

  • TehJarVu's Avatar
    115,392 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by care bear:
      trying again tp put the pic up....this is of one of my cats - Picasso, when I got him in Feb...hes about 3months old...image

      So Cute!!! More fluffy than my Fluffy~! Very Happy

  • _Aaron_'s Avatar
    2,300 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by laurence82:
      heck this doesnt look a kitten... Laughing

      Hehe... looks like a bear+lion... cause he has a mane~

      Amazingly grand looking cat~

  • Moderator
    care bear's Avatar
    2,144 posts since Sep '04
    • that was when he was onli 4 months old Very Happy ...now about 10months old..even grander...and very big...he weighs about 11kg now, vet says hes biggest cat hes ever seen. Mr. Green Mr. Green ..

      will post more pics later of him and my other cats...have some problems w picture trail hosting services at the moment.

    • Another one when he was 4 months...my fave pic....so cute...he likes to hide in the dustbin one.... Laughing
      image

Please Login or Signup to reply.