31 Oct, 04:05PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

see girl cute want to rape

Subscribe to see girl cute want to rape 118 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    519 posts since Nov '04
    • whenever i see cute cute girl i fantasize them naked and i have the urge to rape them. what should i do?

3,210 posts since Mar '03
    519 posts since Nov '04
    • all cute girls have cute cute pink nipples on their cute breasts. whenever i see cute girls i fantasize see their breasts and nipples and i have the urge to grab on the spot. can i do that and run away? pls help.

683 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by hard boy:
      whenever i see cute cute girl i fantasize them naked and i have the urge to rape them. what should i do?

pump your dick

68,077 posts since Feb '04
    683 posts since Oct '04
      all cute girls have cute cute pink nipples on their cute breasts. whenever i see cute girls i fantasize see their breasts and nipples and i have the urge to grab on the spot. can i do that and run away? pls help.

do it and you will be caned. and probably get ass-raped inside too Embarassed Embarassed

68,077 posts since Feb '04
      all cute girls have cute cute pink nipples on their cute breasts. whenever i see cute girls i fantasize see their breasts and nipples and i have the urge to grab on the spot. can i do that and run away? pls help.

u can try jump orchard mrt

519 posts since Nov '04
    • so can i rape and run away? girls are so cute object want to them nake and touch them everywhrre

93 posts since Oct '04
      so can i rape and run away? girls are so cute object want to them nake and touch them everywhrre

Go red light district. Sure got a lot one. But remember bring extra $$.

519 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by IntraKota:
      Go red light district. Sure got a lot one. But remember bring extra $$.

don wan those girls. i wan innocent cute cute sg girls. innocent girls are cute object.

93 posts since Oct '04
      don wan those girls. i wan innocent cute cute sg girls. innocent girls are cute object.

Go get a gf lor.

38,721 posts since May '00

Hmm.. Wonder how old are you...?

And just who the hell told you that all cute girls have pink nipples...? Rolling Eyes Question

93 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by Devil1976:
      Hmm.. Wonder how old are you...?

And just who the hell told you that all cute girls have pink nipples...? Rolling Eyes Question

Just some fricking underaged kid. He'll learn those things sooner or later.

519 posts since Nov '04

left side pink bikini this type i like. her nipple must be pink. see she wear so little, must be want to have sex with me. i wan to rape this girl at this swimming pool. im masturbating now thinking of her naked, her breas.ts fully exposed, her moan when i rape her.[/img]

Edited by hard boy 19 Nov `04, 5:51PM
    93 posts since Oct '04
      http://66.199.252.187/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00091487.jpg

left side pink bikini this type i like. her nipple must be pink. see she wear so little, must be want to have sex with me. i wan to rape this girl at this swimming pool. im masturbating now thinking of her naked, her breas.ts fully exposed, her moan when i rape her.

You need to learn to control your feelings.

Edited by IntraKota 19 Nov `04, 5:56PM
    519 posts since Nov '04

more photos of the pink bikini cutest girl. i already cum to her photo, so cute so adorable. best is her breas.ts. so big! i want to caress those breas.ts, then insert my penis into her vagin and make her moan. touch her all over.

how i wish i was there. will sure to rape her. if my daughter so cute, i will also rape.

this type no good. ugly. won't get rape. out.

19,617 posts since Jun '04
    • U need to get a grip man.. some girls may like horny guys.. but no one appreciates a rapist.. no one will like a sick bastard like u.. Mad

519 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by Gackt247:
      U need to get a grip man.. some girls may like horny guys.. but no one appreciates a rapist.. no one will like a sick bastard like u.. Mad

so cannot rape? then how to have sex with the pink bikini girl? pls help

15,891 posts since May '03
    2,121 posts since Aug '04
    38,721 posts since May '00

more photos of the pink bikini cutest girl. i already cum to her photo, so cute so adorable. best is her breas.ts. so big! i want to caress those breas.ts, then insert my penis into her vagin and make her moan. touch her all over.

how i wish i was there. will sure to rape her. if my daughter so cute, i will also rape.

Don't worry... People like you probably would be IMPOTENT in NO TIME... PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER ya see...? Laughing

695 posts since Sep '04
    519 posts since Nov '04
    • Originally posted by Devil1976:
      Don't worry... People like you probably would be IMPOTENT in NO TIME... PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDER ya see...? Laughing

so mean i can go around rape cute girl becos no babies?

• Originally posted by Poopie-Head:
      You like this cute ger? Laughing

violent girl don like Rolling Eyes

Please Login or Signup to reply.