22 Dec, 11:55AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

Outdoor sex?

Subscribe to Outdoor sex? 29 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,906 posts since Sep '02
    • Any one tried outdoor sex such as in the bushes during camping etc.Care to share? Thanks. Very Happy

2,136 posts since Dec '04
    3 posts since Jan '05
    • yeahh..me tried at east coast park beach,pasir ris beach.Go at nite around 11pm plus when not many ppl around.Only couples there and we did it like just beside this couple n wif all the moaning,i think they can't be bothered.
      the beach is the best..also not forgetting in the maze.that was fun..it took less than 10secs to climax.

1,176 posts since May '04
    • Originally posted by guy_1:
      yeahh..me tried at east coast park beach,pasir ris beach.Go at nite around 11pm plus when not many ppl around.Only couples there and we did it like just beside this couple n wif all the moaning,i think they can't be bothered.
      the beach is the best..also not forgetting in the maze.that was fun..it took less than 10secs to climax.

and not forgetting it took u 1 sec to cum........Mr Quickie.....kakakakaka

47 posts since Jan '05
    897 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by tankee1981:
      Any one tried outdoor sex such as in the bushes during camping etc.Care to share? Thanks. Very Happy

as much as u can, try outside sex to give to end users

29 posts since Apr '04
    • Originally posted by jaimeyeo:
      as much as u can, try outside sex to give to end users

Yes, lots of time in the car...
      Along West Coast park, Jurong(Tuas-Near Check point), Changi...

At Changi Airport Toilet.....

3,059 posts since Jun '04
    29 posts since Apr '04
    • Originally posted by CyanSupra:
      changi airport toilet aso?

Hee hee.... Embarassed

yes, those from T1 link to T2.....
      If you take the sky train....
      Yes, it that block....beside the track....
      It is very quite after 10pm, office is all closed by then..

38,721 posts since May '00
      Any one tried outdoor sex such as in the bushes during camping etc.Care to share? Thanks. Very Happy

More common for people to have it in their tent... Cool

Yes... Garden... On bench, corridors, toilet, small open grass patch / field, inside stands.... These are the more rural ones... Twisted Evil

• i have a very SPECIAL place to recommend...very nice place.....very discreet.......go to Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve........pay the entry ticket......walk to the furthest 'house' for bird watching........HOOT inside during weekdays....guarantee no one around.......

also kena BJ at the top of one of the towers in Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve........see beh shiok one!!!!!!!

254 posts since Nov '04
    1,450 posts since Jan '05
    73 posts since Jan '05
    • It will be better if you have a car, anywhere is possible. Under the starry/cloudy sky, grassland, public toilets, etc.

Labrador park is great for those who drive coz it can be very dark... of course there are other places as well Laughing

43,270 posts since Jul '04

and risk your pic showing up at sggirls? Laughing

73 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by Gordonator:
      and risk your pic showing up at sggirls? Laughing

Nah, used to go there lah. Too far from where I stay anyway and I rather go hotel... at least the different positions of the Karma Sutra can be better utilised. Mr. Green

2,906 posts since Sep '02
    • Seriously i like the Sungei Buloh idea! Very funny! I think the maze is worth a try as well. What about the 15 year old ganging? Have any article? Very Happy

• Originally posted by AbstractArt:
      Nah, used to go there lah. Too far from where I stay anyway and I rather go hotel... at least the different positions of the Karma Sutra can be better utilised. Mr. Green

think u have not tried yet la....at one reply u said car is better, then in another reply u said hotel is better.........

share share with u one more place la.......

do it among those long lalang bushes at marina south la.....hyper shiok..........!!! satisfaction guaranteed!!!!!
      some more can see the Windows 95 blue sky........and also can listen to the breeze........and sound of nature.............can also see swallows flying above u............very nice feeling one.......

Edited by 2004Lancer 31 Jan `05, 1:04PM
    73 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by 2004Lancer:
      think u have not tried yet la....at one reply u said car is better, then in another reply u said hotel is better.........

share share with u one more place la.......

do it among those long lalang bushes at marina south la.....hyper shiok..........!!! satisfaction guaranteed!!!!!
      some more can see the Windows 95 blue sky........and also can listen to the breeze........and sound of nature.............can also see swallows flying above u............very nice feeling one.......

I didnt say which is better. Heh heh... tall lalang also hide long slimy snakes. One bite one spit Shocked

897 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by AbstractArt:

fully agree with u that bed is better.... car is kinda cramped

18 posts since Feb '03
    • Did it at Marina City Park behind the beach there... very shiok... haha... 3/4 naked under the moon with the sea breeze... wah... and moaning away...
      wah lau... bua tahan... Mr. Green

12 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by sweetevelyn:
      why you all do outdoor when there are somany hotels in sg ?

one word:- THRILL!!!!!!

897 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by sweetevelyn:
      why you all do outdoor when there are somany hotels in sg ?

esp when can do in so many positions and try new ones....

174 posts since Aug '04
    • Yeah. Once in Penang at Batu Feringgi beaches, u know, among the big-big rocks. Good thing there were no tsunamis back then! Another at Langkawi at the hill overlooking the airport. At another time went oso to that hill for a BJ….wife swallows as she doesn’t want any ‘evidence’ splattered around.

Please Login or Signup to reply.