01 Sep, 09:32PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

How many girls like to drink cum?

Subscribe to How many girls like to drink cum? 24 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    21 posts since Sep '04
    • How many girls out there like to drink your bf’s cum? If it doesn’t taste nice, how do you convince yourself to swallow it? Apparently guys love it when girls drink their cum. And wat is the taste of it?

251 posts since May '05
    • my current girl say "because its yours" Smile i find if the girl loves you she wont mind at all giving you a blow job or swallowing either if you just tell her to lick it. she wont think its disgusting or uncomfortable. if she knows the guy wants it she will do it to make him feel good. or else they probably unsubmissive nature or dont love you or got some mindset or restrictive. cum doesnt have a bad or strong taste, but "nothing tastes like it". unless maybe you eat a lot of some food like asparagus.

Edited by {}==[GOD OF FUCK:::;;::> 01 Aug `05, 10:52PM
    183 posts since Jul '05
    23 posts since Jul '05
    • Originally posted by {}==[GOD OF FUCK:::;;::>:
      my current girl say "because its yours" Smile i find if the girl loves you she wont mind at all giving you a blow job or swallowing either if you just tell her to lick it. she wont think its disgusting or uncomfortable. if she knows the guy wants it she will do it to make him feel good. or else they probably unsubmissive nature or dont love you or got some mindset or restrictive. cum doesnt have a bad or strong taste, but "nothing tastes like it". unless maybe you eat a lot of some food like asparagus.

I fully agreed with God of FxxK... Twisted Evil
      My lover like to drink my cum too... say coz it is from me.
      And she like to blow me alot... we love 69 too.

Too bad we broke off Embarassed
      and i miss those F session Crying or Very sad

121 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by {}==[GOD OF FUCK:::;;::>:
      my current girl say "because its yours" Smile i find if the girl loves you she wont mind at all giving you a blow job or swallowing either if you just tell her to lick it. she wont think its disgusting or uncomfortable. if she knows the guy wants it she will do it to make him feel good. or else they probably unsubmissive nature or dont love you or got some mindset or restrictive. cum doesnt have a bad or strong taste, but "nothing tastes like it". unless maybe you eat a lot of some food like asparagus.

frankly speaking, i agree with wat yr gf said. If my bf wans to swallow or he wans to cum in my mouth I'll def say yes

111 posts since Aug '04
    173 posts since Oct '04
    • Originally posted by Caesar95:

woah!!! is that blood or shit???

Edited by FireIce 07 Aug `05, 6:52PM
    214 posts since Apr '04
    • My gf swallowed my cum twice, and den she told me she didn't really like the taste, and doesnt want it anymore, lol. but she still blows me Very Happy

286 posts since Oct '04
    • My current Girl friend swallows everytime blowing for me. She also let me decides to shoots inside her.

38,721 posts since May '00
    50 posts since Jul '05
    • ermm for mi it's the same lo.. cuz i feel tat if a couple love each other.. they dun mind their below de taste n smell.. tat's how 69 works right... Wink

1,372 posts since Dec '04
    • what, because she love you she will shallow you cum??? what BS are you talking abt??? if you love her very very deeply will you eat her shIt??? dun forget the ShIt comes from her as well!!!! now go prove your love to her

7,017 posts since Mar '05
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
    119 posts since May '05
    • a lot of my 'colleagues' love to drink.

when got lunch time. we all go toilet we all take a small tube we all pcc inside. then we pour into chio bu cup let them drink

2,297 posts since Oct '02
    58 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by suckthumb.com:
      what, because she love you she will shallow you cum??? what BS are you talking abt??? if you love her very very deeply will you eat her shIt??? dun forget the ShIt comes from her as well!!!! now go prove your love to her

eh u stil alive arh. i tot u si liao. ppl tok abt cum la....u tok lik tok kok...!

9 posts since Jul '05
    • Hm.. My gf do drink my cummed too... Some of my ex do and don't... However. after one my my ex experience certains things, I tried it and it works. Since those girls been with me don't mind sucking or licking for me or even swallow the sperm. Some even volunteered to drink my sperm too. What actually happen do shocked me too but it works... Razz Maybe u all should try it...

1) Smokers smoke lesser or stop smoking..... (Which I also can't quit totally)
      2) Eat more VEGETABLES !!!! (It really helps as the taste of sperm will be totally different as per from my ex....)

2,297 posts since Oct '02
    • Girlfriend won't swallow

Dear Alice,
      My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought me to climax during oral sex because she does not want me to come in her mouth. I perform oral sex for her, and I enjoy having her sexual fluids on my face and tasting them. We have discussed sexual fantasies before and have pleased each other very much. But she will still not accept my sperm in her mouth, and I feel like she does not want to accept a part of me into her body -- that she does not have the fullest desire to please me. When I first asked her to do it, I expected her to want to pleasure me, to have desire for my penis. Now, I feel like she thinks my body is not desirable. My question is: what must I do or say to make her change her mind, to make her understand how much I wish she'd do this?

Signed,
      B.J.

Dear B.J.,

Perhaps you could look at your experience in two ways: your girlfriend could agree to go down on you, and you can agree not to ejaculate in her mouth; or, if she already goes down on you, accept that this may be enough for her right now.

There are probably many reasons why your girlfriend chooses not to swallow your semen. Some people worry about possibly not liking the taste and/or texture. You could ejaculate, and both of you could do a taste test. Others worry about gagging and vomiting, or getting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Ask her about these thoughts with an "I want to learn" attitude. Similarly, you may think about gently expressing to her not just what you want, but what it means to you. Communicating in this manner will not guarantee a change in her behavior and needs to be done without that expectation; however, it could foster greater understanding, and even intimacy, in your relationship.

In the meantime, you could focus on all the ways your girlfriend shows you that she cares for, accepts, and loves you, rather than on what you are not getting from her. You have probably noticed that the more pressure you place on her (or anyone), the more she will run away from what you would like her to do. Be aware of, and respect, her wants and needs, while still acknowledging your own. Similarly, when you go down on her, do it because you want to, not as a proof of your love, or as a trade-off, or investment, in what she might do for you in return in the future.

"Accepting your sperm in her mouth" is not a test of love. It is a sexual behavior that your partner does not choose to do at this time. This does not mean that she does not care for you, nor does it reflect her desire to give you pleasure. However, swallowing sperm is pretty high on the intimacy scale. Nancy Friday wrote about this in her book, Men in Love - Men's Sexual Fantasies: The Triumph of Love over Rage.

121 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by Piggiez:
      How many girls out there like to drink your bf's cum? If it doesn't taste nice, how do you convince yourself to swallow it? Apparently guys love it when girls drink their cum. And wat is the taste of it?

Eating Pineapple makes your cum taste sweet. Easting Asparagus makes it smell and taste awful.

As for texture, imagine swallowing raw egg white. Surprised

So guys who wanna teach their gfs to swallow, feed them raw egg whites Razz

22,845 posts since Nov '02
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
    3 posts since Jul '04
    331 posts since Sep '04
    • Originally posted by surfer188:
      My current Girl friend swallows everytime blowing for me. She also let me decides to shoots inside her.

Inside where? mouth? Laughing

Please Login or Signup to reply.