31 Oct, 07:50PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

My brother touches me at night

Subscribe to My brother touches me at night 85 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    4,481 posts since Jul '03
    • ST, July 9, 2006

Q : I AM a 16-year-old girl. My brother, who's three years younger, has touched me on several occasions. He would touch my breasts whenever I am sleeping. Now I am frightened and have difficulty sleeping at night. Often, I will cry myself to sleep. I have not told anyone about this matter but thought of telling my teacher. However, I am afraid that she would tell my parents or make a police report. What should I do?

Scared 'n' Lost

A : What a scary situation to be in when you can't even sleep peacefully in your own home.

In your letter, you sound as if you are trying to protect your brother and not give away the secret of his inappropriate behaviour.

But it can only get worse unless something is done to make him know that this is unacceptable. You cannot pretend any longer to be asleep when he carries on.

I wonder what is preventing you from telling him to stop.

Instead of crying yourself to sleep, how about getting angry over the fact that he has no respect for his older sister?

Touching the private domain of your body when he thinks that you are unaware of it is devious. Even if there is a possibility that something has sparked his curiosity about what a woman's body is like, checking his own sister's body is morally wrong.

However bad you feel right now, it is not your fault.

If it is not possible for you to handle this situation on your own, enlist the help of your mother or father or a family member.

You cannot suffer in silence and he cannot think it is okay to treat his sister this way.

Can another adult in your family help?

Eventually, you will also need to confide in someone and share your anxieties and fear from the time such trauma began.

Another option is for you to approach a family service centre in your neighbourhood and tell them the problem.

Finally, remember this: Your body is your own and nobody has a right over it but you. Rolling Eyes

1,202 posts since Feb '06
    43,431 posts since Aug '05
    11,873 posts since Oct '05
    23,405 posts since Feb '06
    15,021 posts since Apr '03
    158 posts since Jul '05
    55,144 posts since Sep '03
    2,552 posts since Jul '05
    23,405 posts since Feb '06
    4,893 posts since May '04
    3,439 posts since Apr '06
    1,450 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by hoganrock:
      ST, July 9, 2006

Q : I AM a 16-year-old girl. My brother, who's three years younger, has touched me on several occasions. He would touch my breasts whenever I am sleeping. Now I am frightened and have difficulty sleeping at night. Often, I will cry myself to sleep. I have not told anyone about this matter but thought of telling my teacher. However, I am afraid that she would tell my parents or make a police report. What should I do?

Scared 'n' Lost

A : What a scary situation to be in when you can't even sleep peacefully in your own home.

In your letter, you sound as if you are trying to protect your brother and not give away the secret of his inappropriate behaviour.

But it can only get worse unless something is done to make him know that this is unacceptable. You cannot pretend any longer to be asleep when he carries on.

I wonder what is preventing you from telling him to stop.

Instead of crying yourself to sleep, how about getting angry over the fact that he has no respect for his older sister?

Touching the private domain of your body when he thinks that you are unaware of it is devious. Even if there is a possibility that something has sparked his curiosity about what a woman's body is like, checking his own sister's body is morally wrong.

However bad you feel right now, it is not your fault.

If it is not possible for you to handle this situation on your own, enlist the help of your mother or father or a family member.

You cannot suffer in silence and he cannot think it is okay to treat his sister this way.

Can another adult in your family help?

Eventually, you will also need to confide in someone and share your anxieties and fear from the time such trauma began.

Another option is for you to approach a family service centre in your neighbourhood and tell them the problem.

Finally, remember this: Your body is your own and nobody has a right over it but you. Rolling Eyes

Should reveal it to the senior members of the family!

Educate your brother that this is very wrong to touch a girl..worst you are his sister.
      Tell him, it is a criminal offence of touching someone's sensitive or private parts without one's permission.

Further, it a very sinful and unforgivable...even in animal kingdom...sex within the family is prohibited due to genetic diseases that will cause adnormal birth of netx generation. Animals know that!!!

Edited by Lowclassman 11 Jul `06, 11:27AM
    29,889 posts since Jun '03
    49,302 posts since Mar '05
    1,598 posts since Aug '05
    4,740 posts since Feb '06
    • Wah! So young at 13 already know how to molest people liao… Actually the best way is to inform your parents on his acts and let it be known thus letting your parents take over the disciplinary control… Me only come to touch girl’s b reasts when me got married with my wife…

11,473 posts since May '04
    • The girl is doing her brother a favour by correcting him while he is young rather than waiting till he ends up in Jail.

10,518 posts since Aug '05
    1,202 posts since Feb '06
    • Originally posted by Komon:
      Touch him back? Wink

an eye for an eye..
      what goes ard comes ard..

Laughing Laughing

+1

Edited by lonestar86 12 Jul `06, 11:36PM
    698 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Taiwanpolitics:
      ask ur mother spank him so he will learn his lesson .

Rolling Eyes

359 posts since May '05
    15,021 posts since Apr '03
Please Login or Signup to reply.