24 Jul, 10:15PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

Do you enjoy wearing pantyhose?

Subscribe to Do you enjoy wearing pantyhose? 54 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • Any guys (not gays) enjoy wearing pantyhose?  What do the ladies think of that?  What brands of pantyhose do you wear? 

      I enjoy wearing pantyhose under my work pants.  Keeps me warm in the cold air-conditioning and helps in reducing leg fatigue. 

       

  • shandower's Avatar
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
  • QX179R's Avatar
    67,571 posts since Feb '08
  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • You can call it fetish or whatever you like .. but at least I know it helps to relief  my leg fatigue from long hours of sitting down and am not shy about it. 

       

      Any views from the ladies?

       

       

  • seotiblizzard's Avatar
    28,979 posts since Apr '06
  • shandower's Avatar
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • For info, men wore tights way before pantyhose were meant for women.  Men wear pantyhose are now wearing pantyhose for relieving their aching feet from long hours of standing or sitting down.  Just because it has been part of the female wardrobe does not mean that pantyhose can only benefit women's legs 

       

      Men's legs also need to wear them to prevent veins related problems. 

  • shandower's Avatar
    15,342 posts since Apr '02
    • Originally posted by PHwearer:

      For info, men wore tights way before pantyhose were meant for women.  Men wear pantyhose are now wearing pantyhose for relieving their aching feet from long hours of standing or sitting down.  Just because it has been part of the female wardrobe does not mean that pantyhose can only benefit women's legs 

       

      Men's legs also need to wear them to prevent veins related problems. 

      So are there specific brands for men?

  • fairlady_xoxo's Avatar
    13,350 posts since Jan '07
  • veron soh's Avatar
    888 posts since May '05
    • Originally posted by fairlady_xoxo:

      Can you find one that fits your size?


      Pantyhose are 'freesize' so no problem,i think.

  • KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    419 posts since May '08
  • Quinsy's Avatar
    9,497 posts since Sep '04
    • it is true that tights can help prevent vericose veins but then, i thought guys wore long johns.

  • QX179R's Avatar
    67,571 posts since Feb '08
    • Originally posted by veron soh:


      Pantyhose are 'freesize' so no problem,i think.

      even robbers use that as a "mask" in robberies..

  • Quinsy's Avatar
    9,497 posts since Sep '04
  • fairlady_xoxo's Avatar
    13,350 posts since Jan '07
  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by fairlady_xoxo:

      Can you find one that fits your size?


      Of course .. every pack of pantyhose has its own size chart.  I just find one for my size. 

       

      Freesize does not fit that well ...

    • Originally posted by shandower:

      So are there specific brands for men?


      Brands like Comfilon (http://www.comfilon.com), Gerbe has pantyhose for men.  I prefer the tightness and the fit of the female pantyhose better. 

      I prefer brands from Hanes, Leggs, Marks&Spencer.  The cheap ones just cannot make it ... don't last and does not feel good against my legs.   not smooth at all. 

      If the pantyhose fits you like 2nd skin, the feeling is very comfy and nice.  Not even hot when under the sun. 

       

    • Originally posted by Quinsy:

      it is true that tights can help prevent vericose veins but then, i thought guys wore long johns.


      Yes, pantyhose with support legs, eg. Futoru with compression legs of 18/21 mmHg provides support for legs to relieve leg fatigue/aching and also prevent vericose/spider veins.  You can find a lot of info on vericose veins and their preventive measures on the web.  THere are a lot of pantyhose with support legs in the stores, and for preventive measures, they are sufficient. 

      Long johns are for cold weather, Quinsy.  Long johns do not provide the support needed.  If I do go to cold weather, opaque pantyhoses are more comfortable than long johns (pricky when you go into places with heaters, very uncomfortable). 

       

    • Originally posted by Quinsy:

      Wah, so sexy. =.=!

       

      http://www.gerbe.com/gal_men.asp

      See ... men also need great looking legs .... legs with vericose veins, uneven tan, scars are not great looking legs.  Support pantyhose are worn for preventive purpose and to hide the imperfections of the legs. 

      So why ain't the ladies wearing pantyhose to complete their already great looking office outfits?  And reap the benefits of support pantyhose? 

  • Quinsy's Avatar
    9,497 posts since Sep '04
    • Originally posted by PHwearer:

      See ... men also need great looking legs .... legs with vericose veins, uneven tan, scars are not great looking legs.  Support pantyhose are worn for preventive purpose and to hide the imperfections of the legs. 

      So why ain't the ladies wearing pantyhose to complete their already great looking office outfits?  And reap the benefits of support pantyhose? 


      cuz the weather is hot, and it's tedious when you need to pee.

  • pigsticker's Avatar
    3,053 posts since Jan '08
  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by pigsticker:

      yes.. when i need to rob the bank..


      You watch too much bank robbery TV.  

  • djugashvili's Avatar
    128 posts since Jan '03
    • Great to see this topic running again.

      Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] if you're looking for quality hoisery.

      Hearing from you soon!

  • PHwearer's Avatar
    44 posts since Jun '08
    • Any one checked out Apothercary+Co at Raffles City?  Do they carry the Solidea brand of compression/support pantyhose?

Please Login or Signup to reply.