31 Aug, 08:19AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

DO you mind if your bf/gf is of different race than u?

Subscribe to DO you mind if your bf/gf is of different race than u? 67 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    71 posts since Mar '03
    • Nowadays there are more couples on the streets i see are of different races (malay/indian guy, chi gal) , wat r ur views? If the gal is pretty, do u guys feel heart ache that y shes going out wif guys of other races?

71 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by Jeff Hardy:
      Nowadays there are more couples on the streets i see are of different races (malay/indian guy, chi gal) , wat r ur views? If the gal is pretty, do u guys feel heart ache that y shes going out wif guys of other races?

i'M a raCisT! Laughing

71 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by smurfieee:
      i'M a raCisT! Laughing

so ur mindset is chi guy must be with chi gal, malay guy wif malay gal, isit??

• i think most chinese guys are more shy than malay, indian n eurasians? any gals like to clarify this? gals who go to pubs, do u get more approaches from angmos???

4,800 posts since Jun '03
    2 posts since Jul '03
    • Actually i dun mind lor.. haiz.. i also got one malay stead b4.. haiz.. but den break liaoz.. haiz.. Crying or Very sad anyway i m new here

1,416 posts since Oct '02
    6,746 posts since May '03
      Nowadays there are more couples on the streets i see are of different races (malay/indian guy, chi gal) , wat r ur views? If the gal is pretty, do u guys feel heart ache that y shes going out wif guys of other races?

there were a few similar posts about this topic b4

anyhow I think if you are attracted to one another it doesnt matter what race you are Wink
      chinese,indian, malay,eurasian,european babes all nice Wink Mr. Green

18 posts since Jun '03
    1,375 posts since Jun '00
    • What the fu-ck??? Why do ah mat and bangala guys so gian our chinese gals??? Why cant they go for their own kind???

With every rivet that von Tirpitz drove into his ships, he united British opinion…The hammers that clanged at Kiel and Wihelmshaven were forging the coalitions of nations by which Germany was to be resisted and finally overthrown- Winston Churchill

5,912 posts since Mar '03
    1,588 posts since Mar '03
    • i mind.. i would not want a different race bf... i also would not want some overseas bf or wat.. i still prefer sigaporean chinese.. hahaha Embarassed

268 posts since May '03
    • Hahaha! Laughing Laughing
      If ah mat and ang moh want our chinese girls, we go after their girls lah! Mr. Green Mr. Green

I admit ang moh girls more difficult to get cos so few around here but they are alot of fun in bed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
      Trust me, I know! hehehehe! Cool

Malay girls more available here so no problem. They also very fun in bed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Don't care what you hear about their religion, cos these girls are wild!! It seems like the more oppressive the religion, the more wild these girls get! Confused Some are very pretty, very sexy, and very attracted to chinese guys as I found out from two incidences. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

So don't worry my friend, girls are still girls, no matter what the race! Hahahaha!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

• Originally posted by Lynette80:
      i mind.. i would not want a different race bf... i also would not want some overseas bf or wat.. i still prefer sigaporean chinese.. hahaha Embarassed

Good for you! At least you know what you want. Very Happy
      I'm still trying to find out what I want. Crying or Very sad

2,573 posts since Sep '00
    274 posts since May '02
    • i dun mind.... had malay, filipino-chinese, and eurasian gfs b4.....
      never been with a chinese.... always no luck with them.....
      sighz.... shall wait for the right one to come... hahaha

7,225 posts since Apr '03

Confused yes i mind..we'd have different mindsets..

4 posts since Jul '03
    • Hi, New here. I don't mind different race but not malay. Try one before but both have different thinking. Shocked

149,790 posts since Feb '01
    • No One's Leaving - Jane's Addiction

I'm a white dread-I'm a white dread, so?
      I'm a got a ring and I hang it from my nose.
      Got a little game and I take it to the park.
      I don't care who plays as long as the game is on.
      My sister and her boyfriend slept in the park.
      She had to leave home 'cause he was dark.
      Now they parade around in New York with a baby boy...
      He's gorgeous!
      Ain't nobody leaving!
      No one's leaving...
      Blacks call each other "brother and sis''
      Count me in 'cause I been missed.
      I've seen colour changed by a kiss.
      Ask my brother and my sister.
      My sister and her boyfriend slept in the park.
      She had to leave home 'cause he was dark.
      Now they parade around in New York with a baby boy...
      He's gorgeous!
      Ain't nobody leaving!
      No one's leaving!
      Yeah, that's right...
      Yeah, that's so...
      Wish I knew everyone's nickname,
      all their slang and all their sayings.
      Every way to show affection, how to dress to fit the occasion...
      Wish we all waved...
      All waved... All waved...
      I wish we all!
      Wish we all!
      Wish we all waved...

5,429 posts since Dec '02
    8 posts since Jun '03
    • A lot of racist little pricks here. Like someone said earlier, if you love someone, how does race matter. Fecking morons.

207 posts since Jun '03
    149,790 posts since Feb '01
    • i've seen colour changed by a kiss...

oh well.. your right to choose your bigotry... i just hope your progeny will not mind...

Originally posted by MelonSeed:
      I will definitely mind. Evil or Very Mad
    15 posts since Jul '03
    • It doesn’t matter as long as they like each other very much. forget the way how other ppl view the situation. The relationship is bet them.

373 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by guyfromsg2001:
      A lot of racist little pricks here. Like someone said earlier, if you love someone, how does race matter. Fecking morons.

totally agree!! i've only been on here for awhile, but already i've met some racists. when i say that i'm eurasian, they automatically think that i'm stuck up and arrogant. Just goes to show their ignorance. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i've been with guys of many different races before, chinese, eurasians, australians, etc. at the end of the day, i dont think it matters, the only thing that does is the love and chemistry. Oh and u hafta tolerate ppl staring at u too. Pis$es me off sometimes. Religion is a whole different issue i think.

Please Login or Signup to reply.