30 Oct, 10:13PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

Malay girls are just so hot and sexy!!

Subscribe to Malay girls are just so hot and sexy!! 49 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    216 posts since Feb '02
    • Wah yesterday on my way home, I got to walk behind these two malay girls. One of them wearing tight white pants and has a shapely pair of tight buns, and a white thong underneath .. can see obviously ... made a mountain grow in my pants as they were going the same way as me so I got to enjoy the view for pretty long ..

Anyone else wanna share about their observations of these sexy babes?

368 posts since May '03
    331 posts since Aug '03
    • Originally posted by weird70s:
      Malay gers also have big boobs and very easy to get to the bed.

Laughing

19 posts since May '03
    14,565 posts since Aug '02
    368 posts since May '03
    • True that Malay gers grow fat when they old but those Malay teen gers and in their twenties have big breasts, good bod and excellent voice..

553 posts since Nov '02
      Malay gers also have big boobs and very easy to get to the bed.

its not nice to generalise all of them...

there are the easier ones.... and there are the more difficult ones...

it is the same as our Chinese gals

but it is a fact that they tend to be more adventurous in this field...

334 posts since Jul '03
    • Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
      ya, i agree... but also not all of them haf realli gd figures lah... but i muz say its most of them lor... Mr. Green but when they grow older, they will grow realli fat... tat's also for most of them... Mr. Green

3,864 posts since Jun '03
    124 posts since Sep '02
    13,150 posts since Dec '99
    • Think not all Malay gals are easy.... some dont even take a second look at Chinese guys.

as for their figures... no doubt MOST of them have big boobs.. but I did saw some Malay gals with really flat chest.

216 posts since Feb '02
    • Originally posted by AnGeLoVe:
      i'm a half chinese. half malay...
      Very Happy

angelove rocks!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Mr. Green
      be my lover baby!!!!

49 posts since Jun '02
    • Originally posted by 987654321:
      malay gals also tend to grow very fat and unattractive as they grow older. Confused

i think you r refering to the older generation who knew lesser abt healthy living n the need for sports. dun forget that they r wearing the tudung n fully covered after marriage so they see less incentive to tone their bodies as onli their husbands get to see. oso excercising in those coveralls very troublesome. but i think the ones in our generation will be less likely to follow their mothers' footsteps in this area.

553 posts since Nov '02
    2,571 posts since Jul '00
    268 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by X-men:
      Think not all Malay gals are easy.... some dont even take a second look at Chinese guys.

as for their figures... no doubt MOST of them have big boobs.. but I did saw some Malay gals with really flat chest.

Naturally, they also have their hot and easy women and not so hot and not so easy women, like all the other races. Smile

But they are very good and adventurous in bed. I had a malay friend who was quite flat chested but I don't think guys mind that, since she is also easy. Razz

• Originally posted by Aptom:
      i think you r refering to the older generation who knew lesser abt healthy living n the need for sports. dun forget that they r wearing the tudung n fully covered after marriage so they see less incentive to tone their bodies as onli their husbands get to see. oso excercising in those coveralls very troublesome. but i think the ones in our generation will be less likely to follow their mothers' footsteps in this area.

I think the younger generation is more aware now, judging from the way they dress when they are out... the more adventurous ones show more skin of course, but even the not so adventurous ones wear to show off their curves with tight tops and pants/jeans/skirts but I love the ones that go clubbing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

49 posts since Jun '02
    • Originally posted by Thaddeus:
      I think the younger generation is more aware now, judging from the way they dress when they are out... the more adventurous ones show more skin of course, but even the not so adventurous ones wear to show off their curves with tight tops and pants/jeans/skirts but I love the ones that go clubbing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

why is it that you ppl are always talking gals who go clubbing? The thick makeup on them cover their natural beauty. thhe really chio ones look fabulous even w/o makeup.

to look at women wf really good figures and looks, i suggest going to the gym. if you wanna see more skin, go those neighbourhood parks in the evening. here you will see many pretty young things jogging in their fbt shorts with their small tops wrapping tightly around their bodies.

334 posts since Jul '03
    • Originally posted by Aptom:
      why is it that you ppl are always talking gals who go clubbing? The thick makeup on them cover their natural beauty. thhe really chio ones look fabulous even w/o makeup.

to look at women wf really good figures and looks, i suggest going to the gym. if you wanna see more skin, go those neighbourhood parks in the evening. here you will see many pretty young things jogging in their fbt shorts with their small tops wrapping tightly around their bodies.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

2,076 posts since May '03
    411 posts since Nov '03
    • Those mixed blood got Malay one Laughing is the best

Shocked cos get the best genes of both Malay and another race

What is your view ? Rolling Eyes

113 posts since Mar '03
    7 posts since Dec '03
    70 posts since Nov '03
    659 posts since Jun '03
      True that Malay gers grow fat when they old but those Malay teen gers and in their twenties have big breasts, good bod and excellent voice..

Huh?> excellent voice? meaning they can be DJ also?mmmm

Please Login or Signup to reply.