16 Sep, 08:38AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

just saw this couple doing it at swimming pool, so high

Subscribe to just saw this couple doing it at swimming pool, so high 43 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • topboy's Avatar
    18 posts since Apr '04
    • guys, just back from swimming earlier on and saw this couple doing it in broad daylight sia !

      They dun even bother abt pple looking at them..and the girl was grabbing her bf's crouch and stroking sia..make him so high and can hear him moan...free show to those at XXX swimming complex today, but not much swimmers..hehehe Embarassed

  • epImetheus's Avatar
    1,502 posts since Feb '04
  • foga's Avatar
    5,432 posts since Dec '02
    • i see...... always good to take a nap after lunch.
      so what else did you see in your "chun meng"
      Mr. Green

      Originally posted by topboy:
      guys, just back from swimming earlier on and saw this couple doing it in broad daylight sia !

      They dun even bother abt pple looking at them..and the girl was grabbing her bf's crouch and stroking sia..make him so high and can hear him moan...free show to those at XXX swimming complex today, but not much swimmers..hehehe Embarassed
  • Mr Beng's Avatar
    23 posts since Apr '04
  • topboy's Avatar
    18 posts since Apr '04
    • hmm i not so free to spin a yard here lor Wink anyway it was at yck swimming complex..
      and.. u need to go out more often to see such things for yourself to believe it Razz

  • homerun's Avatar
    858 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by topboy:
      hmm i not so free to spin a yard here lor Wink anyway it was at yck swimming complex..
      and.. u need to go out more often to see such things for yourself to believe it Razz

      i always go the but never c

  • Parka's Avatar
    19,984 posts since Aug '02
  • foga's Avatar
    5,432 posts since Dec '02
    • the whole yio chu kang sports complex there quite sleazy at night one. lots of gay ah peh around.

      quite true, had been busy with work so not relly going out often.
      maaf maaf....

      quote]Originally posted by topboy:
      hmm i not so free to spin a yard here lor Wink anyway it was at yck swimming complex..
      and.. u need to go out more often to see such things for yourself to believe it Razz
      [/quote]

  • shan_cai's Avatar
    6,112 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by foga:
      the whole yio chu kang sports complex there quite sleazy at night one. lots of gay ah peh around.

      quite true, had been busy with work so not relly going out often.
      maaf maaf....

      quote]Originally posted by topboy:
      [b]hmm i not so free to spin a yard here lor Wink anyway it was at yck swimming complex..
      and.. u need to go out more often to see such things for yourself to believe it Razz

      [/b][/quote]

      Shocked Shocked Shocked

  • X-men's Avatar
    13,150 posts since Dec '99
  • BaByBoY's Avatar
    11,774 posts since Apr '03
  • bus's Avatar
    451 posts since Apr '03
    • May I know how old is the couple?

      I believe the girl is masturbating the guy and not having sex in the pool?

      Just curious if the guy reaches his peak and ejaculate into the pool?

  • SGpork's Avatar
    68,077 posts since Feb '04
  • ^sylvia^'s Avatar
    2,024 posts since Apr '04
  • ditzy's Avatar
    67,567 posts since Dec '03
    • Originally posted by ^sylvia^:
      woah~ free show..
      but i prefer to hear girls moan than guys lehx Confused

      x 2 Embarassed

  • Ayukat's Avatar
    3,378 posts since Jan '04
    • I believe there are many horny " Ah Peks " around Yio Chu Kang. There was once we were having our Napfa at Yio Chu Kang Stadium. I went to the toliet and saw an old man without his pants and underwear walking inside the toliet. I believe he is wanking himself. Later my so called " Ah Beng " friends go and disturb him. I heard they said he so scare he hide inside the cubicle while my friends continued slamming the door. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

      I told my friends from the physical fitness CCAs and they told me they often see that old man there. Rolling Eyes

      Edited by Ayukat 23 Apr `04, 7:52PM
  • topboy's Avatar
    18 posts since Apr '04
    • hmm not masturbating la..really doing it... Shocked hmm nv see whether he ejaculate or not cos nobody dare to go near them hahaha [/quote]

  • tha_schizophrenic's Avatar
    625 posts since Feb '04
  • Dj_Shadow's Avatar
    4,554 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by topboy:
      hmm not masturbating la..really doing it... Shocked hmm nv see whether he ejaculate or not cos nobody dare to go near them hahaha [/quote]

      Then u go swim near there, then purposely look at the guy, then smile at the gal... Mr. Green

    • Originally posted by Ayukat:
      I believe there are many horny " Ah Peks " around Yio Chu Kang. There was once we were having our Napfa at Yio Chu Kang Stadium. I went to the toliet and saw an old man without his pants and underwear walking inside the toliet. I believe he is wanking himself. Later my so called " Ah Beng " friends go and disturb him. I heard they said he so scare he hide inside the cubicle while my friends continued slamming the door. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

      I told my friends from the physical fitness CCAs and they told me they often see that old man there. Rolling Eyes

      One day muz go there... Mr. Green

  • drowssap_123's Avatar
    140 posts since Apr '04
    • Gross, imagine those bodily fluids that get into the water. Shocked
      Anyway tt swimming pool quite dirty. Been there b4, lotz fallen leaves polluting e pool, not well maintained.

  • bus's Avatar
    451 posts since Apr '03
    • Originally posted by topboy:
      hmm not masturbating la..really doing it... Shocked hmm nv see whether he ejaculate or not cos nobody dare to go near them hahaha [/quote]

      In this case, they are having sex in the pool..Can imagine as the 2 must be facing each other and the guy must be thrusting the gal in the pool and their action can be easily interpreted right??

      Are they ADULT or some not yet grown up school boy and gal?
      Can elaborate more on this issue? The gal in Bikini or in one piece swim suit?

  • BaByBoY's Avatar
    11,774 posts since Apr '03
    • nxt time go yck pool see see can already..
      better nt swim.. later u see milky milky stuff floatin ard..
      yucks Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

  • xian89's Avatar
    7,683 posts since Feb '03
  • [ r 0 y s t 0 n ]'s Avatar
    1,024 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by topboy:
      hmm not masturbating la..really doing it... Shocked hmm nv see whether he ejaculate or not cos nobody dare to go near them hahaha [/quote]

      How come u never go join them? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Please Login or Signup to reply.