Home Bar

Sex Story in office meeting room

Subscribe to Sex Story in office meeting room 18 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,176 posts since May '04
    1,691 posts since Dec '02
    15,580 posts since Aug '04
    • Lancer, r u a sex-derived maniac.
      I noticed that most of yr conversation cannot end without sex.

38,721 posts since May '00
    • Kinda fantasized about it… But didn’t do much… Hmm.. Anyway, would be an interseting and nice environment?

1,178 posts since Feb '04
    • Originally posted by 2004Lancer:
      Anyone? SAY!

Once I was in a meeting room......

A sexy office gal came into the room handling out survey forms....

I looked at her, my head went wow...

I took out my pen...

And tick male in the sex column

The sexy gal took back the form and left the room soon after

Laughing Mr. Green Twisted Evil

• Originally posted by arse-fan:
      Once I was in a meeting room......

A sexy office gal came into the room handling out survey forms....

I looked at her, my head went wow...

I took out my pen...

And tick male in the sex column

The sexy gal took back the form and left the room soon after

Laughing Mr. Green Twisted Evil

friend if the joke is originated from u, i must praise u from my heart coz see beh hoh!

38,873 posts since Dec '02
    • Originally posted by Kenashi:
      Lancer, r u a sex-derived maniac.
      I noticed that most of yr conversation cannot end without sex.

he is famous (or infamous) for this mah Very Happy

• Originally posted by sgboy2004:
      he is famous (or infamous) for this mah Very Happy

sgboy2004, my ears and eyes have AUSFS (Auto-Unconstructive Sentence Filtering System.......they only read funny lines nia....whahahahaaaaa

6,468 posts since Jan '03
      friend if the joke is originated from u, i must praise u from my heart coz see beh hoh!

Where got hoh? This kind of 'joke' appear so many times, stale and lame already.

38,873 posts since Dec '02
      sgboy2004, my ears and eyes have AUSFS (Auto-Unconstructive Sentence Filtering System.......they only read funny lines nia....whahahahaaaaa

Laughing Laughing Laughing

saw mi pm?

Actually heard it from somewhere long long time ago.....thought it's the best time to use it again Mr. Green

15,342 posts since Apr '02
    385 posts since May '04
    12,231 posts since Apr '04
      Anyone? SAY!

got one time people were having a meeting then all of a sudden they realized that someone was underneath the table. the boss was very pissed off and dragged the person out. it was 2004lancer the office cleaner. he thought no one was going to enter the room so he FUcked a dog underneath the table. but all of a sudden all the office ppl entered to have meeting and he had no where to go so he hid under the table. 2004lancer was beaten up very badly and thrown out of the 3rd storey office window where he landed in a pile of dog Shit and a nearby Bitch found his smell very nice and raped him.

• Originally posted by the.raven:
      got one time people were having a meeting then all of a sudden they realized that someone was underneath the table. the boss was very pissed off and dragged the person out. it was 2004lancer the office cleaner. he thought no one was going to enter the room so he FUcked a dog underneath the table. but all of a sudden all the office ppl entered to have meeting and he had no where to go so he hid under the table. 2004lancer was beaten up very badly and thrown out of the 3rd storey office window where he landed in a pile of dog Shit and a nearby Bitch found his smell very nice and raped him.

Hey....he got doggy twice Mr. Green

12 posts since Jul '04
    • I did had sex with my sec on a sunday afternoon b4. She took back my suit from GA while I was packing up in the conference room. Afterward….by the way, I will never forget the way she sucked me. I doggy her with her G-string half pulled out on her knees…....Then, she drove me to airport as I got to catch the flight to Montreal in the evening. I miss her so much!!!!!!!

2,486 posts since May '04
    6,468 posts since Jan '03
    • Don’t know of anyone who had done hanky panky stuff in the meeting room specifically, but I had a friend who had sex with a girl in her bosses’ office. The girl is kind of like a secretary and all in this small company where only got 4 people. Got one day my friend went to find the girl, who’s not his girlfriend. The boss and everyone not around. My friend was just popping by to say hi but somehow they ended up having sex in the bosse’s office instead, because got sofa in the room.

Please Login or Signup to reply.