22 Jan, 09:38AM in sunny Singapore!

one day never do airport business

Subscribe to one day never do airport business 688 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • feel very happy = no need to Q so long 

       

      spent more time picking pax else where. even sentosa also got pax on saturdays

  • foolsh_2000's Avatar
    1,991 posts since Nov '11
  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by bowah:

      why tiam tiam kranji??? cannot causeway point meh?

      causeway point too much competition ma

  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
    • There are many MRTs to go, why tiam tiam go kranji leh, can go woodland mah, or zoo or mandai crematorium.

  • Taxilim88's Avatar
    1,103 posts since Mar '13
    • Originally posted by bowah:

      There are many MRTs to go, why tiam tiam go kranji leh, can go woodland mah, or zoo or mandai crematorium.

      Kranji is either kena ah neh go Sungei Kadut or Lim Chu Kang dormitory.  If lucky, can get connection to MBS.

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by Taxilim88:

      Kranji is either kena ah neh go Sungei Kadut or Lim Chu Kang dormitory.  If lucky, can get connection to MBS.

      if your luck is good, can get a trip to changi 

  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
    • Going to Changi might not be a good trip if end up having to wait and Q for an hour. I rather pick go ah wood, then ah wood pick to yishun, then yishun pick go zoo,

      then zoo pick go swissotel,

      then swissotel pick go MBS< then MBS pick go tanjong pagar, then amara to Hitachi tower, then hitachi to cathay, then cathay to PWC, then PWC to GBTB, then GBTB to novetel liang court, then novetel to Changi AP…nearly 13 quality CBD paxs…you see the picture, that is why depend on timing, sometime I reject AP trip at kranji hor

  • Neutral-Thinker's Avatar
    762 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by bowah:

      Going to Changi might not be a good trip if end up having to wait and Q for an hour. I rather pick go ah wood, then ah wood pick to yishun, then yishun pick go zoo,

      then zoo pick go swissotel,

      then swissotel pick go MBS< then MBS pick go tanjong pagar, then amara to Hitachi tower, then hitachi to cathay, then cathay to PWC, then PWC to GBTB, then GBTB to novetel liang court, then novetel to Changi AP…nearly 13 quality CBD paxs…you see the picture, that is why depend on timing, sometime I reject AP trip at kranji hor

      Don't have to always join the queues mah.   If too long, drive to neighbouring towns lah.

      Changi Airport is a lot better than Tuas, Lim Chu Kang and Jurong Island.   At least most of the time it is very long trip one direction and not-too-long trip to neighbouring towns.

       

  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
    • Then when Q long, you go pasir ris, tampines simei, he also go, she also go…wha, can see 30 to 40 green top cabs at pasir ris to tampines going merry go round, then those ba si no leave AP one…Q until …PRC tourists also asked me,..

      师父,我想去机场,为什么把我带到出租车站!!!

      Edited by bowah 06 May `16, 1:20PM
  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    •  

      saw this on friday. maybe the app not working properly. where got so little taxi at AP?

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
  • Ct2220's Avatar
    3,270 posts since May '11
    • Originally posted by Pandanchen:

       

      saw this on friday. maybe the app not working properly. where got so little taxi at AP?

  • Jason65's Avatar
    70 posts since Apr '16
    • Sometimes when changing shift times and there are a lot of incoming flights, it is possible to have this few taxis

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • Saturday @ 11.45pm

       

      i went to fetch my nephew at t2

      saw rows of taxi at all terminals like great wall of china 

  • mAdCaB's Avatar
    139 posts since Sep '15
    • Saturday so many customers everywhere but they choose to queue at airport i really cant understand why. 

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
  • decent02's Avatar
    1,528 posts since Apr '11
    • Kum Lan td….mostly no brain.
      The other night First time I see T1 taxi queue starts from the road bend from pie to ecp. I see I laugh. Knn.
      So if you are a TD and has brain and if ferry pax to T3 at night travelling from pie then pleaseee keep left at the bend before entering ecp. Those idiotic t1 td will jam second lane. If you come from ecp also keep left. If not no chance to turn into T3.

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by decent02:

      Kum Lan td….mostly no brain.
      The other night First time I see T1 taxi queue starts from the road bend from pie to ecp. I see I laugh. Knn.
      So if you are a TD and has brain and if ferry pax to T3 at night travelling from pie then pleaseee keep left at the bend before entering ecp. Those idiotic t1 td will jam second lane. If you come from ecp also keep left. If not no chance to turn into T3.

      i was in the T1 queue last time and another taxi collided into my back 

  • foolsh_2000's Avatar
    1,991 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by mAdCaB:

      Saturday so many customers everywhere but they choose to queue at airport i really cant understand why. 

      Sat worst day. Make only $4!after deduct rental n petrol.

  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • sunday @ 8.45PM

      fetched my brother to T1

      then from T2 fetched a lady pax to CCK ave 3 ($38)

  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
    • Sunday nite very good at AP. I fetched one aunty…keep calling me yandao..to T2, then from T2 fetch one go Cambridge road, then want to eat fish soup there,..knn one wave to orchard plaza, reach CBD, most places long Q of taxis,

      so move out, kum kum kenna one couple near meridian hotel road side going to geyland, somemore ask me where is the best and cheapest room…I called my bak bak, she told me lorong 17, bright star on sale.

      Pax asked me…are you a taxi driver or pimp? Nabey

      Edited by bowah 09 May `16, 9:13AM
  • Pandanchen's Avatar
    843 posts since Dec '09
    • monday night

      fetched 1 lady from bugis junction to tampines ave 7

      then skip airport

      from tampines central fetched one malay family to teban garden (39.20) - went vis TPE/SLE/kje/brickland/bukit batok road/jurong town hall road/teban garden crescent

      PIE got accident

  • bowah's Avatar
    16,718 posts since Jun '10
    • I go airport on Monday night, p n g…many use the shortcut in…at T2, there is sign shown no entry for taxis, many still chiong..T3 also same, limpek use shortcut, otherwise hv to do circuit training…

Please Login or Signup to reply.