24 Nov, 07:11PM in sunny Singapore!

one day never do airport business

Subscribe to one day never do airport business 907 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,166 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by Taxilim88:

Pandanchen, Silver already reduced K5 rental to $86 liao...limited offer.

thanks for the tip. i will consider. but seriously premier don't provide good support to their taxi drivers.

previously they informed me that pax sent me a Thank You letter and they promised me a car wash voucher as reward. i waited so long and never received the voucher and thank you letter from Premier. 

1,133 posts since Aug '16

Pandanchen, Silver already reduced K5 rental to $86 liao...limited offer.

Thk the promo ended liao. I just called them to kaypo and enquire. Now $118. 

1,207 posts since Mar '13
    • Originally posted by Pandanchen:

thanks for the tip. i will consider. but seriously premier don't provide good support to their taxi drivers.

previously they informed me that pax sent me a Thank You letter and they promised me a car wash voucher as reward. i waited so long and never received the voucher and thank you letter from Premier. 

lol.. Silver is simply a bo chap company.  I drove for them last time.  You wear what, do what, pax complain..simply dun care one.

• I saw many tds like to wash and clean their vehicles at cdg kiosks.  Do you guys do that? Do most tds do that everyday? 

this song for Jason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflMFaDSJDo

You really very hokkien style

• just received LTA summon for stopping at NO stopping area (yellow zig zag lines)

at cineleisure  grange road

fine $120 and 3 points 

very sad

17,392 posts since Jun '10
    • That one confirm.com.sg tio one…all siam, one of the most fark tart design with parking inside a small road control by warden, if you miss..siao liao, even pax ask me to drop, I just press meter stop and tell them, no extra, I send you to scape or mandarin hotel side…got bellboy open door for you. Be smart in driving.

Edited by bowah 18 Mar `17, 11:59AM
    • hotpots is all over Singapore, any double zig zag lines, be it yellow or white, BE CAREFUL, dun be hero and contribute to our Minister pay, they are already earning tax free high income.

Drive with open eyes, unless got chio bu who gives big half balls..that one can close one eye

Edited by bowah 18 Mar `17, 1:19PM
    • Originally posted by bowah:

hotpots is all over Singapore, any double zig zag lines, be it yellow or white, BE CAREFUL, dun be hero and contribute to our Minister pay, they are already earning tax free high income.

Drive with open eyes, unless got chio bu who gives big half balls..that one can close one eye

For me, full balls i also won't take risks

Full balls…jam brake liao, ...free trip to mount faber liao..still drive meh

Expected

That one confirm.com.sg tio one…all siam, one of the most fark tart design with parking inside a small road control by warden, if you miss..siao liao, even pax ask me to drop, I just press meter stop and tell them, no extra, I send you to scape or mandarin hotel side…got bellboy open door for you. Be smart in driving.

my 20 years of good driving record was broken when i drove a taxi

pui, damn sway. march 2017 kena TWO LTA summons. 

very stupid offences. 

1,207 posts since Mar '13

just received LTA summon for stopping at NO stopping area (yellow zig zag lines)

at cineleisure  grange road

fine $120 and 3 points 

very sad

Alamak Pandanchen, that spot everybody knows cannot stop one lah.  And also never turn into the basement carpark there if pax ask you to go in instead of stopping. No grace period one. 

Edited by Taxilim88 20 Mar `17, 6:33PM
    • http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/arrested-trailer-truck-driver-who-casually-made-wrong-turn-to-enter-kpe/ar-BBypAOf?li=BBr8Cnr&ocid=U270DHP

watch the video in the link 

Alamak Pandanchen, that spot everybody knows cannot stop one lah.  And also never turn into the basement carpark there if pax ask you to go in instead of stopping. No grace period one. 

i can only say i damn sway. 

• Sway is ok, learn and let go, as taxi driver, must endure and tolerate all these summons out of the blue, at any one time, a letter from TP or LTA can just pop in and that is it, most of time, get caught out of the blue. Taxis drivers who said they never get summon one…I think most either cannon too big or just started driving.

But dun get into accident. be it other or your fault or 50/50.

Sway is ok, learn and let go, as taxi driver, must endure and tolerate all these summons out of the blue, at any one time, a letter from TP or LTA can just pop in and that is it, most of time, get caught out of the blue. Taxis drivers who said they never get summon one…I think most either cannon too big or just started driving.

But dun get into accident. be it other or your fault or 50/50.

good advice, thank you. 

3,156 posts since Oct '02
    • These days cannot do airport trips. The q is getting longer. In the hot afternoon like 1-2pm, all terminals got hundreds taxis on stand by

158 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by j007:

These days cannot do airport trips. The q is getting longer. In the hot afternoon like 1-2pm, all terminals got hundreds taxis on stand by

dun know why so many taxi there. i always chong out even 3pm also can find pax nearby ap going town,

• Afternoon if sent pax to AP, try to move out to CBP, there will have call one lah…many uncles still hv the mentality of $3 ap surcharge and good pax, which is a lanjiao mentality in today concept

But you Q there for 45minutes, you lost nearly $20, unless you are like me, $30net per day one…then can go there and Q, move only, go inside cab, stop only,

come out to talk to many TDs, then tio honked, quickly go inside car and move again…knn,...many TDs no patience one, if no patience, no come Q AP lah

Edited by bowah 22 Mar `17, 9:12AM

Afternoon if sent pax to AP, try to move out to CBP, there will have call one lah…many uncles still hv the mentality of $3 ap surcharge and good pax, which is a lanjiao mentality in today concept

But you Q there for 45minutes, you lost nearly $20, unless you are like me, $30net per day one…then can go there and Q, move only, go inside cab, stop only,

come out to talk to many TDs, then tio honked, quickly go inside car and move again…knn,...many TDs no patience one, if no patience, no come Q AP lah

Got td strictly only play AP?

• Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

if from airport you get a pax to go Taman Jurong.

don't tell me you empty cab drive back to ap? 

438 posts since Dec '13
    • Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

I tink u talk too much. Ask too much. U just need to drive for 6 mths, u will know where to find ppl at specific time.

Please Login or Signup to reply.