29 Mar, 07:13PM in sunny Singapore!

Hirer / Relief

Subscribe to Hirer / Relief 377 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,076 posts since Aug '16
    • Took a premier cab yest. Was surprised to see is manual gear. I thot extinct liao. The driver is quite weird, once in a while will mumble to himself.

17,231 posts since Jun '10
    • Manual gear still have a lot lah, and it saves fuel too, as for the mumbling, maybe he saw you like ghost, so keep praying….好的来,坏的去…..

1,758 posts since Sep '09
    • I also mumble and grumble to myself. Getting senile.

As long I never strip naked or sing loudly on mrt, there is still hope. Tio bo?

151 posts since Sep '16
    1,116 posts since Dec '09
    • Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

Took a premier cab yest. Was surprised to see is manual gear. I thot extinct liao. The driver is quite weird, once in a while will mumble to himself.

confirm is not me, i drive auto

• Maybe you're right. Come to think about it, he sounds more like chanting. Lol

i occasionally mumble to myself too but silently. Aged liao.

If i drive manual, everyday accident.

• Manual very easy to repair, faster pick up, up hill also stronger.

Last time drive crown sampan, step clutch pedal until left leg stronger than right leg…lols

Then got one time, I drive until gear knob and shaft broken…back one aunty, kpkb, ask me how? I show her the gear knob and shaft, then ask her back, how? you teach me how to drive…she very angry, throw $5 on the taxi and walk away…lols

• Originally posted by f1taxidriver:

I also mumble and grumble to myself. Getting senile.

As long I never strip naked or sing loudly on mrt, there is still hope. Tio bo?

Strip nake and sing out loud is quite ok, at least people know you ding dong, scare is people like you, tiam tiam inside, got silent psycho problem, then suddenly grab...

Edited by bowah 13 Dec `16, 11:42AM
    • For minor accidental scratches, need to fix/paint it out of own pocket or can just ignore?

• Just ignore, then hope someone knock into it, one time repair all, also can go holiday with daily income…shiok men

Edited by bowah 24 Dec `16, 10:46AM
    • But hv to give back, per week, first 25 CJ fares to them.,..cap at $350++

Then no downtime
      Not new cab
      Cannot have relief
      No incentives

After 6 months, back to normal rates

If you calculate, it is more than daily normal rates, just hope the old cab dun breakdown.

• First 25 call job fares? U mean the whole booking fees goes to CDG or ? If like that, dun accept call jobs liao.

Cos i thot pay 50% rental and can get to drive a car whole day like quite a gd deal.

• Yes, and also must accept the calls, and this only last for 6 months,

Currently, best is Transcab, second, SMRT, both reduced their rental with no string attached for 6 months, especially TC, the rental can match PHV price, yet with cheaper diesel and the ability to Q and street pick plus Grabtaxi booking, not bad a deal.

• Oic thanks!

Do you guys plan your daily routes? Or do you have a fixed or preferred routine? Or just drive aimlessly?

3,119 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by bowah:

But hv to give back, per week, first 25 CJ fares to them.,..cap at $350++

Then no downtime
      Not new cab
      Cannot have relief
      No incentives

After 6 months, back to normal rates

If you calculate, it is more than daily normal rates, just hope the old cab dun breakdown.

this is a fucking scam to smoke your hard earned $$

• Any credit term for refill fuel or by cash? Is the queue usually long for Cdg diesel kiosks?

• aiya, most $50 still want to use smlj credit or cashless…just pay cash and move on, ...you paid by cashless, cdg kiosk lau char bors not happy one.

Not long lah, but the knnccb, many drivers like to take their own sweet time..pump already still open doors to clear rubber mats…limpek go down and fark them gao gao, careless you 60 or pui pui…buay zi tong.

Some can even wipe and wipe, nozzle already trip liao, still wipe here and there…knnccb,

no feeling for cabs Q one…like zombie..limpek honk at them, some buay song…can somemore chio limpek 1 by 1…..even the cock at Sin meng kiosk also laugh at us…nabey..pump already, move out lah..

• Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

Got pump attendants? Or DIY?

haha, you drive taxi first then u know

• See no touch also no good for health, want to pump, go joo chiat or geyland and pump lah..$$ only mah

Please Login or Signup to reply.