20 Jan, 11:39AM in sunny Singapore!

Where is Bro CT2220?

Subscribe to Where is Bro CT2220? 51 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    16,706 posts since Jun '10
    • Never be a slave of a machine, machine is suppose to slave for us.

If cannot afford, dun burden yourself.

• Originally posted by OptimalTrans:

All the best to you....... and pool.....

btw, now priate got 13 trips theory bo?

Haiz, my dear ex chief and his gangs, move here, move there, drive this drive that, do this do that, still cannot get out of the driving trade. Real pity for such an intelligent man to do driving job.

497 posts since Aug '16
    • Because they never think out of the realm of driving, and even driving alone, there are many kinds of driving, why must choose to ferry peoples, you can take the death one, like me casket driver, or drive kiddy train at shopping centre…must learn to think out of the box.

Edited by bowah 04 Jan `17, 1:56PM
    1,815 posts since Jul '11
    • Originally posted by bowah:

Haiz, my dear ex chief and his gangs, move here, move there, drive this drive that, do this do that, still cannot get out of the driving trade. Real pity for such an intelligent man to do driving job.

Their intelligent at least use on earning a living

Not like us...... use our intelligent gong wu gong bo..... tan bo kor lan

1,103 posts since Mar '13
    • Aiyah..ppl also use their intelligence to earn a living from this forum mah...imagine this forum like ghost town, nobody post..then how to get all the advertisement income? So in a way, we are the customers of this forum...but sometimes treated like dirt here..anyhow lock our post..icon_lol.gif

• Aiya, you think people got time like us keep coming here to post, gong wu gong bo meh?? Mostly are those like me, jiak bak buy pao type then can come here mah, no care uber, grab or taxi drivers, many are slaving on the road everyday, and now getting worst, lesser paxs, supply more than demand, can see PHv sleeping at carpark, taxi long Q at taxi stand.

If you dun hv that caliber, where got time to post here..tio bo??

1,815 posts since Jul '11
    • yalor, those using their "intelligent", trying hard for grab incentive....... hardly got time to come here gong wo gong bo

• "intelligent" ppl no need to work oso got money come in.  Only slaves need to slog hard to earn incentives.

• Work must work lah, but work smart, like me eng eng 4 hrs only $150 net liao, no need smlj rental, see people face lah..washing, top up fuel, ...etc etc. Then some other days, just do $30 net relief can already.

My neighbor Ah Soon 45years old, formerly drive taxi changed to Uber, 6 months, cannot make it, return car, then rent out second hand car, do Grabcar till now.

2 years ago, when he was driving taxis, I also relieved for him, at 43yo, he looks young, full of hair and always smiling…after joining PHV for the past 2 years, looks so old, hair dropped and turning white..last time, 5 pm come back, can still jio me to go swimming and jogging, now, 10pm also not yet back…chasing incentives

497 posts since Aug '16
    • You talk talk n talk for months already, still not yet drive a taxis ar?? I think by the time you want to drive..taxi game over liao….lols.

Life is a choice,

Some people spent all their life pursuing $$$, forgo health, and when old with many health problem, these $$$ will be use to buy back their health.

Some people have a good balancing of life, work for $$ and also do exercise and spent time with family. These group usually have a smiling face in them. Very ching chai people.

Then some people, somewhat like me, everyday laze around, then kpkb this and that, scold the govt, talk like someone owe them a living, but work little only, you can find all these tua pek kongs at kopitiam sianing all the way.

Like I use to teach you all, seek the middle path

497 posts since Aug '16
    • Lol. I only joined this forum abt four mths nia leh. Sekali talk four years still talking.

83 posts since Sep '16
    • Jason likely a staff from Uber. Here to learn how TD work.

You will never understand until you become 1. 

497 posts since Aug '16
    • Heehee. I am not here to secretly obtain info but openly steal knowledge from you ppl.

If one day i goes MIA means i start driving liao.

• what is there to steal in taxi driving…it either, take calls, street pick or Q, start meter and off meter, please paid your fare $$, thank you very much, please remember to take you belonging.

497 posts since Aug '16
    • Do u guys look bk to make sure pax dun leave anything behind? Can be a hassle if need to drive back to return their belongings.

• Yes.  Cos I kena one time pax left a mobile phone behind. Didn't know until almost midnight.  Saturday night, how to return to cdg?

So go police station.  knn...waited for more than 2 hrs to make my report. When finished almost 2am liao.  Start engine, go main road.  Wah got ppl flag...Uncle, go Arjunie chap lao.  Hosay. Can keep liao.

But hor..police station at midnight sibeh interesting one.  Got all kinds of characters making report.  Stealing lah..fighting lah..drunkard lah..got one also fight with taxi driver and both go make report.  lol.

497 posts since Aug '16
    • Not lah, that day I return a small baby doll left on my cab to a family at Novena, the father wanted to give me $50, I do not want to accept, because baby if no doll cannot sleep..just a gesture, but he throw it into my cab seat, say thank you and walk away.

I mean we can always said, “never see and throw the doll away to save all the trouble” but we hv to, at times, have an apathy heart, we know some baby needs it to sleep, otherwise will cry whole nite.

Sometime, do good beneath good, not 吃力不讨好, like taxilim said, he returned hp to police, in return, he somehow, he gets a good pax to his hometown, this is a direct good give good.

And at the end of the day, even there is no reward or whatsoever, at least we can say we are clean and honest. Happily go on driving.

And of cos I took the $50 chiong bak bak lah…balestier hotel near near only

Edited by bowah 13 Jan `17, 7:05PM
    497 posts since Aug '16
    497 posts since Aug '16
    • Do u guys do stretches before/ after / during your shift? Neck, back , buttock sure pain over time.

• Got, especially OBK that time, then have to stretch and also scratch our lanjiao lor.

Now a day, very easy OBK one…

Please Login or Signup to reply.