23 Oct, 06:43AM in sunny Singapore!

Premier Taxi Damage

Subscribe to Premier Taxi Damage 29 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,166 posts since Dec '09
    • driving for premier taxi

if car has minor damage, should i repair at third party work shop before i return car to taxi coy?

Edited by Pandanchen 09 Jan `17, 9:14PM
    1,815 posts since Jul '11
    17,392 posts since Jun '10
    • If superficial knocks and scratches, get outside workshop, if internal, like engine damage, suspension…etc etc…not your problem, give back to company. But tia kong, nowadays premier seibei nao chee nao lan with cab returning….check until deposit gone

• Originally posted by bowah:

If superficial knocks and scratches, get outside workshop, if internal, like engine damage, suspension…etc etc…not your problem, give back to company. But tia kong, nowadays premier seibei nao chee nao lan with cab returning….check until deposit gone

thanks for feed back

• When you put your deposit into a company, do you think they will keep it there…from Lion City rental to taxi companies to other phv rental deposit..they will take it and invest, money wise people dun keep money in pathetic low interest rate banks

And when they lost or the funds/bonds not yet mature and you return your vehicle….ah…that time, you see, they very strict, nao chee nao lan…because your deposit was invested, and the more they can reduce from it, the better it will be…

The more we get together..together

Edited by bowah 11 Jan `17, 8:21AM
    • Originally posted by bowah:

When you put your deposit into a company, do you think they will keep it there…from Lion City rental to taxi companies to other phv rental deposit..they will take it and invest, money wise people dun keep money in pathetic low interest rate banks

And when they lost or the funds/bonds not yet mature and you return your vehicle….ah…that time, you see, they very strict, nao chee nao lan…because your deposit was invested, and the more they can reduce from it, the better it will be…

The more we get together..together

sounds logical. 

1,130 posts since Aug '16
    • if you damage the car as relief you also got to pay

TP sent me letter to inform me 3 demerit points for offence (stop within NO STOP zone)

double yellow zig zag lines

• That is why drive taxis or UG is very cham one, and those knnccb si lang kia still can go and say net 7 to 8k per month…canon bigger than me…knn.

You hv to work hard and longer hours then most other jobs
      You hv to serve
      You hv to be alert at all times
      You hv to bear the cost or worst face the court
      You hv to Q
      You hv to take booking
      You hv to stop and pick
      You hv to pay summon
      You hv to bear most of your own medical, leaves, lost of income
      You hv to be smart
      You hv to face unreasonable pax who can beat you and F you
      You hv to wash
      You hv to send for servicing
      You hv to meet up with unreasonable/mad pax with nonsensical comments
      You hv to prepare for other sick virus transmission into you
      You hv to look out for LTA, TP, pedestrian crossing, mad or drunk drivers

• I am a road professor, not those desk bound type, I travel many places during my young times, work in china, Vietnam, England, Mongolia and Busan, S korea. Drive UG,

taxis, and tried many other trades just to get a feel of the true society at works, the culture and the different views of many people. Also can drive casket, forklift, bus and many other things

Those uni professor base on reading, research with computer and teaching or attending seminar type are just theoretical professors, which there are many in India, Singapore and Europe, if you ask them what is the current call girl pricing in Singapore, they no nothing…or might know, since some patronise them, but most like to use Sex for grade method.

And no matter how you want to look at it, life is not long, enjoy while is last, not just be police or taxi driver.

Edited by bowah 27 Mar `17, 2:36PM
    3,150 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by Pandanchen:

premier charged me $756 for damages to vehicle

just received the invoice. 

why u don't repair outside? damages must be real bad

• damages = major and minor scratch here and there. 

never mind rah, let premier deduct from my deposits

• Originally posted by Jasonlkl:

My deposit $488. Probably get none back

you first week already got into accident. still think of deposit? 

• Originally posted by Pandanchen:

you first week already got into accident. still think of deposit? 

Verdict not out yet so still hopeful

• Tomorrow, JUST GRAB OFFICIALLY START!!! HURRAY! long live Grab and the 5 taxis companies that partnered them

1,207 posts since Mar '13
    • With JustGrab, many taxi drivers will kpkb the cheap phv kind of fare.  No CBD, no peak 25%/50%, No call booking charges.  Tampines to CBD morning peak maybe $15 only fixed fare whereas normal taxi fare at least $23. And caught in traffic jams. And must remember to manually key in ERP charges. And 10% commission paid to grab.

But if kena mountain, got cheap fare back to CBD, then can consider.

• lol.  They throwing incentives. Next one week, 50 jobs, $500, 35 jobs, $250 and 25 jobs, $150. Then $4 for every justgrab job completed.

158 posts since Sep '16
    • Originally posted by Taxilim88:

With JustGrab, many taxi drivers will kpkb the cheap phv kind of fare.  No CBD, no peak 25%/50%, No call booking charges.  Tampines to CBD morning peak maybe $15 only fixed fare whereas normal taxi fare at least $23. And caught in traffic jams. And must remember to manually key in ERP charges. And 10% commission paid to grab.

But if kena mountain, got cheap fare back to CBD, then can consider.

Grab incentives? Bluf children one. 

Please Login or Signup to reply.