25 Apr, 06:23PM in sunny Singapore!

Madcab

Subscribe to Madcab 5 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,543 posts since Apr '11
    • On lcr contract boh….haha…..song boh?.....
      Update us leh.

• Tia gong LCR got 14k cars and please watch out for sgcarmart big singapore sale. Knn if i can get below 20k for a 2016 vezel then i might covert from taxi to grabcar….haha

• Madcab private me on Nov 2017…
      Hi bro. Taxi dead already la. I was like you, driving taxi in the past and hirer somemore but changed to Uber for over 1 year already.
      Now all the passengers using PHV. And you have TDVL right? LCR give rebate rental for TDVL holders. And lastly you let me refer you I cashback you $1000 extra as well. This is the way to go. If you need anything or questions to ask can WhatsApp me at 87774445.
      .......LET ME TELL YOU MADCAB….I TUA TUA TANG TANG DRIVING A CDG CAB

9,561 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by decent02:

Tia gong LCR got 14k cars and please watch out for sgcarmart big singapore sale. Knn if i can get below 20k for a 2016 vezel then i might covert from taxi to grabcar….haha

got sale but not at 20K.. if they scrap, they can easily get more than 50K (esp on the COE rebate 50K coe x 8 years = around 40K rebate)...

there is one dealer selling one whole list of honda vezel selling at 79K for 2 years old vehicle (mileage should be at least 150k), who will buy?  buy new one better...

same dealer selling Vios at 69K (2 years old) also..

1,543 posts since Apr '11
    • Most likely scrap. Now coe went south. LCR in deep trouble. Those still with contract will bite the bullet and convert to grabcar. Those kena banned by grab will most likely return back to taxi if they have taxi licience.

Please Login or Signup to reply.