24 Aug, 06:41PM in sunny Singapore!
Home SgSexForums

What kind of sex position do you like?

Subscribe to What kind of sex position do you like? 114 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    102 posts since Mar '09
    • I personally like two dogs on one cat. then toss in a rat. just to make the cat sad. TEEHEE

865 posts since Jun '13
    36 posts since Oct '12
    • I never try before lol. Erm, doggy, (reverse)cowgirl, missionary? And one whereby the guy carries the girl up and the girl interlocks her legs around his waist. Came across this site that calls it "Upstanding Citizen". I like "The Om" too.

• I never try before lol. Erm, doggy, (reverse)cowgirl, missionary? And one whereby the guy carries the girl up and the girl interlocks her legs around his waist. Came across this site that calls it "Upstanding Citizen". I like "The Om" too.

2,727 posts since Jan '08
    102 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by Craptalkone:

anal

Hahaha bro, all the best in finding that!

• Originally posted by TeenWhoWantsToMakeOut:

I never try before lol. Erm, doggy, (reverse)cowgirl, missionary? And one whereby the guy carries the girl up and the girl interlocks her legs around his waist. Came across this site that calls it "Upstanding Citizen". I like "The Om" too.

huh? confusing HAHA, is that sideways? or is opposite of doggy style? sounds interesting leh!

• Originally posted by XxYaNxX:

Cowgirl !!

Haha good way to burn calories yeah? ;) 

36 posts since Oct '12
    • http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/life-features/galleries/photo/-/9051803/assume-a-nsexpositionspicturesew-position/9052218/

• Originally posted by Freedomwithaprice:

Haha good way to burn calories yeah? ;) 

Sexercise - best workout ever.  Playful "vanilla" sex is always refreshing.

Edited by XxYaNxX 31 Jul `13, 4:21AM
    102 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by TeenWhoWantsToMakeOut:

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/life-features/galleries/photo/-/9051803/assume-a-nsexpositionspicturesew-position/9052218/

that looks really comfortable! not only you get forced down on the bed, the guy could also stop your breathing and increase the pleasure! :P

Good choice! :D

Sexercise - best workout ever.  Playful "vanilla" sex is always refreshing.

waaaaait. Describe to me whats Vanilla sex? HAHAHA, first time hearing that term!

I personally like to force the girl down, make her unable to move, and start licking and biting all over ;)

3,777 posts since Aug '09
    865 posts since Jun '13

waaaaait. Describe to me whats Vanilla sex? HAHAHA, first time hearing that term!

I personally like to force the girl down, make her unable to move, and start licking and biting all over ;)

Vanilla meaning gentle ;)

You sound like quite the monster.  Sexual denial is my favorite as it boosts the libido - wanting something you can't have ;)

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,664 posts since Dec '99
    865 posts since Jun '13
    • see the face also cannot stand arh. wear office wear also like that. entry requirement for the sale people? very ah beng criteria. as for charisma and looks, your junior guys all better than you two arh. every one minute need a puff, jialat arh like that - a few more years cannot stand already. hehe

slaes not a glamourous job. ther a re better paying job titles out there. we study so much cum be sales? might as weill sell swiming pools when i first ROD hahaha

Edited by Craptalkone 06 Aug `13, 7:59PM
    102 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by AYYX:

HAHAHA I like to roleplay as the vampire Hurhurhur

Vanilla meaning gentle ;)

You sound like quite the monster.  Sexual denial is my favorite as it boosts the libido - wanting something you can't have ;)

ahhhh... I'm usually gentle during the initial foreplay. But after like 10 minutes I become aggressive liao HAHA, more kick!

Usually for first time sex I go all the way, i agree with the denial, so much more adrenaline hehehehe

• Originally posted by FireIce:

to know wat vanilla is, read 50 shades of grey.

LOL, is that like a sex novel or something? 

3,777 posts since Aug '09

LOL, is that like a sex novel or something? 

Supposed to be "erotic romance"...... so, yeah.   

102 posts since Mar '09
    • Originally posted by AYYX:

Supposed to be "erotic romance"...... so, yeah.   

HAHA ahhh so it's PG rated yeah HAHAHA

865 posts since Jun '13
    142 posts since Feb '12
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    263,664 posts since Dec '99
Please Login or Signup to reply.