27 Jun, 04:58PM in sunny Singapore!
Home SgSexForums

I caught my wife having sex with an old HDB dude

Subscribe to I caught my wife having sex with an old HDB dude 96 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1 post since May '14
    •  

I caught my wife having sex with the old dude who lives next door to us. We live in a HDB flat next to a single, older guy who is probably in his mid sixties. He is kind of chubby and bald, not much to look at, but he is very nice, especially to my wife. 

I don't blame him though because my wife is very sexy, in her late twenties, and has a great ass. The old dude harmlessly flirts with her, which I ignore, because I figured she would never be interested in him. 

One evening we had him over for dinner. We had a nice time and talked about his career in the military, sports, etc. I had put back one to many beers as I tend to do and fell asleep on the couch at some point in the evening. I woke up around 11 pm to find that my wife and him were gone. 

I went next door to see if she was over at his place. I figured they went over to watch a movie and did not want to wake me up. Never did I expect to find my wife in his bedroom on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in the air and this old dude pounding away at her. 

I did not know what she saw in him until he pulled his dick out. He was probably twice my size, so I guess she wanted to experience what a big dick felt like. 

I had been the only guy she had sex with until this guy. She really seemed to be enjoying herself and moaning a lot like a whore. I left and did not say anything to her. 

This was about a week ago and I am still stunned she would fuck an old fat guy. I guess size matters after all, at least to my wife.
      Edited by Okkidoggi05 15 May `14, 3:22AM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    262,747 posts since Dec '99
    5,614 posts since Nov '11
    10 posts since May '14
    16 posts since Mar '13
    2 posts since Jun '14
    • Does it frustrates u?r u feeling disappointed?r u angry?

Cos from  what i have read n noticed is that u dun know what to do or react when u saw ur wife getting fuck by ur nxt door neighbor....cos if it was my wife doing that,i would have joined in n fuck her brains out together wit the old geezer....cos ur wife yearns to b fuck by another man wit a big tool,so i suggest u help her fulfilled her fantasy

10 posts since Jun '14
    10 posts since Jun '14
    14 posts since Jun '14
    1 post since Jun '14
    • Am so grateful to lord masuka for what he has done for me,At first i was thing he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to spend his leave together in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he can't do without me, friends am so grateful to lord masuka for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life lordmasuka hes is a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail [email protected] or call his personal line +2347053105287 My name is eva from USA

11 posts since Jul '14
    10 posts since Aug '14
    1 post since Aug '14
    16 posts since Aug '14
    • so what did u do thereafter? act nothing happened? better sex? shes still with him? any update..... ;p

12 posts since Sep '14
    33,609 posts since May '09
    14 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by ladydumbluck:

If this was true, I'm sorry, dude.

Yup, me too...

1 post since Sep '14
    11 posts since Sep '14
    27 posts since Oct '14
    • I don't believe the story. Maybe you are the old fat guy who lusts for your sexy neighbour . 

578 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by hastings:

I don't believe the story. Maybe you are the old fat guy who lusts for your sexy neighbour . 

I don't believe either. Maybe he is a gay who lust for his old fat HDB dude neighbour. 

96 posts since Oct '14
    • Dude, go & fuck his wife instead of telling us how youwatched your wife get fucked by him !!

8 posts since Oct '14
    • Erm, kind of like unbelievable, not ur wife but you to do the write up here.... I won't be so sane if I were you

11 posts since Oct '14
    1 post since Jul '14
Please Login or Signup to reply.