29 Jun, 10:14AM in sunny Singapore!
Home SgSexForums

licking the boobs or licking the vigina which one is good?

Subscribe to licking the boobs or licking the vigina which one is good? 37 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    9 posts since Nov '16
    9 posts since Jan '17
    9 posts since Sep '16
    • It is always exciting to lick either boobs or vagina.  While screwing her you may lick her boobs and she will enjoy a lot.  A girl usually likes to have her vagina licked by the man.  The bad smell, if any. will normally disappear after her cunt has been screwed for a while because the love juice of both will have helped to clear away it.

I get very excited when I hear that my wife has been fucked by any of her boyfriends before she comes home.  I will ask her to let me suck her vagina to clean the mess out of her. I will usually suck it after another man has fucked her if I am present at scene. Both of us also enjoy very much after fucking her for some time and then I use my mouth to suck the stir her until she cum.  

1,591 posts since Mar '16
    1 post since Mar '17
    555 posts since Jun '03
    • Originally posted by Eelvw:

It is always exciting to lick either boobs or vagina.  While screwing her you may lick her boobs and she will enjoy a lot.  A girl usually likes to have her vagina licked by the man.  The bad smell, if any. will normally disappear after her cunt has been screwed for a while because the love juice of both will have helped to clear away it.

I get very excited when I hear that my wife has been fucked by any of her boyfriends before she comes home.  I will ask her to let me suck her vagina to clean the mess out of her. I will usually suck it after another man has fucked her if I am present at scene. Both of us also enjoy very much after fucking her for some time and then I use my mouth to suck the stir her until she cum.  

i thot men are prosessive. any men out there like your wife to have sex with other men???

8 posts since Mar '17
    • Originally posted by Eelvw:

It is always exciting to lick either boobs or vagina.  While screwing her you may lick her boobs and she will enjoy a lot.  A girl usually likes to have her vagina licked by the man.  The bad smell, if any. will normally disappear after her cunt has been screwed for a while because the love juice of both will have helped to clear away it.

wow r u srs ? since when sg got so open ppl 1

15 posts since Apr '17
    2 posts since Apr '17
    213 posts since Jul '09
    45 posts since Apr '17
    • All girls (over 30) I ever had sex with melt when I licked and kissed their nipples.

I rarely lick pussies .... may two only. One my wife and the other my gf.

9 posts since Apr '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.