23 Nov, 02:29AM in sunny Singapore!
Home SgSexForums

Is it wrong to smell your gf's armpit?

Subscribe to Is it wrong to smell your gf's armpit? 14 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    10 posts since Sep '15
    • I was wondering if its wrong to smell your partner's armpit.I did smell it and it gives me feel high and horny at the same time.While smelling i tend to play with her armpit hair,biting it and pulling it with my mouth.When she shave,just love the pointy hair touching my nose and mouth.So is it wrong?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    264,493 posts since Dec '99
    14 posts since Nov '15
    76 posts since Oct '15
    10 posts since Nov '15
    7 posts since Nov '15
    • And I thought I was crazy. Smelling your girl's armpits when you are having sex can cause you to suffocate to death. Why take such a risk, brother? I tried it once and it was really no fun at all getting so much hair inside your nose. And the awful smell also lingered on inside my nose even after 3 days. Bei tahan....angry.png

10 posts since Oct '12
    11 posts since Jul '08
    1,900 posts since Dec '06
    2 posts since Jan '16
    2,748 posts since Jan '08
    7 posts since May '08
    • You can fuck her dressed as hilter with another friend up her butt or going down on her in 69, giving her a rim job. To reject your sexuality is to reject yourself. Do whatever the fuck you want so long as it is consensual. Keep it safe, wear a condom.

2,748 posts since Jan '08
    • Originally posted by HashKeth:

You can fuck her dressed as hilter with another friend up her butt or going down on her in 69, giving her a rim job. To reject your sexuality is to reject yourself. Do whatever the fuck you want so long as it is consensual. Keep it safe, wear a condom.

Lol @ hitler.

Wow, O.K.

Please Login or Signup to reply.