01 Aug, 03:35AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

Rental of passenger van....

Subscribe to Rental of passenger van.... 3 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    24 posts since May '05
    • anyone has lobang for rental of passenger van tat is quite new?need it this fri urgently…

57 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by gabnnorah:
      anyone has lobang for rental of passenger van tat is quite new?need it this fri urgently...

Hi gabnnorah,

There are quite a few commerical rental companies around Balestier, Ubi area. You can get the contacts from ST Classified. Since you are renting it for Fri, you may have to be prepared that they will get you to rent till Monday as most of them don't open in the wkends. In that case, I would suggest you to rent on thurs and return on fri. Unless you need it at night, then no choice. Usually they open 8-6 wkdays only. Also do note that, you may need a vocational license to drive some of those passenger vans, depending on the plate number and size. I used to rent one from Balestier Plaza, but its a small van so not required. It cost me $50/day. Lastly, try to get one that runs on diesel instead of petrol. You should know why. Cheers!

104 posts since Oct '04
    • one advice is that dun pay and sign first.Ask to see the can first else u will be shocked!

Please Login or Signup to reply.