01 Sep, 03:17PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

Any cheap n good car servicing workshop to recommend?

Subscribe to Any cheap n good car servicing workshop to recommend? 6 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    388 posts since Dec '06
    • i dun wanna go back to my parallel importer liao.... although their workmanship is free, but hor i feel like everytime tio carrot by them.... everytime svc will hit $200-$300 one.... change this change that.....

any nice and cheap servicing around? i drive toyota wish.....

thk you

4,886 posts since Jul '03
    • where u live 1st? PM me for details...i know of a place.... Wink and NO its NOT @ my workshop!!!

262 posts since Mar '05
    • Malaysia sure the best.. Get your parts from shops.. Then go in pay for workmanship.. Save loads of $$$$$$$$$....

127 posts since Jan '05
    • Originally posted by NewAgeSensitiveBoy:
      i dun wanna go back to my parallel importer liao.... although their workmanship is free, but hor i feel like everytime tio carrot by them.... everytime svc will hit $200-$300 one.... change this change that.....

any nice and cheap servicing around? i drive toyota wish.....

thk you

i use to go to 1 shop at admiralty, M3. bring yr own oil.pay $20, he will change for u. also will check the battery water, etc.. once he say my car dirty, and we wash for me.. paiseh

now he moved to paya lebar, cant remember where, too far for me. Smile if u wan, i go dig up his no.

4,886 posts since Jul '03
    • hmm thats arnd that price also la….best is 2 bring your own oil….cheaper….cos what u just need is the labour ma

1,339 posts since Jan '05
Please Login or Signup to reply.