23 Jul, 03:29AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

red light camera

Subscribe to red light camera 11 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    48 posts since Feb '05
    • hello people yesterday while i was driving late at night i didnt realise that the traffic light turned amber and i continued to turn left...i saw a flash and realised there was a red light camera... i head some people telling me tt the camera has to take 3 shots for them to fine u..is tt true? cos i only saw 1 shot..maybe its because i turned right into a petrol station instead of going straight....i also heard pple saying tt some cameras will flash but they nv got the letter....can anyone here pls clarify my doubts? thanks!!

308 posts since May '05
    48 posts since Feb '05
    1,163 posts since Sep '03
    • For me i also tot i tio speeding camera.. i saw the sign, i saw the flash too... but i driving 120, while the driving limit is 90.... didnt got any letter after 1wk, 2k and 1mth... so consider safe...

you gonna wait like i do lol, 1wk , 2wk, check the online traffic outstanding offense.... on the carplate no.... you know where? i dont have the link on this com. but i can provide u later..

3,750 posts since May '05
    • seriously there's nothing you can do then to wait to see got letter or not. Either you kena, or you're lucky.

43,431 posts since Aug '05
    • wad talking you?

u didnt notice the light when u are at a traffic light?

then u say u turned left but then turned right to the petrol station? so its left or right?

ya, sometimes got flash but no letter. maybe because run out of film liao.

so u pray hard lor.

2,231 posts since Jun '05
    14,335 posts since Sep '05
    • i think the flashes are not important.

the more important thing is... you turn left or right??

48 posts since Feb '05
    • i turned left into the petrol station..i didnt go straight..maybe tts why there was only 1 flash.. sorry for the mix up

1,794 posts since Dec '05
    • Originally posted by vickewl:

hello people yesterday while i was driving late at night i didnt realise that the traffic light turned amber and i continued to turn left...i saw a flash and realised there was a red light camera... i head some people telling me tt the camera has to take 3 shots for them to fine u..is tt true? cos i only saw 1 shot..maybe its because i turned right into a petrol station instead of going straight....i also heard pple saying tt some cameras will flash but they nv got the letter....can anyone here pls clarify my doubts? thanks!!

Try to check with this website https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true

Edited by nullifi3d 24 Feb `08, 3:56PM
    220 posts since Nov '05
    • Thanks for sharing the link, nillifi3d..

I happen to need that to check if I have been booked for speeding as I once spotted a TP with a camera on an overhead bridge, and I could not slow down in time.. icon_rolleyes.gif

vickewl,

I understand the agony you must have felt. Good luck!

Please Login or Signup to reply.