23 Oct, 12:59PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Cars

how to pass car or motor license fast?

Subscribe to how to pass car or motor license fast? 46 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    132 posts since Sep '09
    • i wan to have my own transport soon as possible..the place i knw is bukit btok driving ctr..bt may i knw which place or private u can pass driving license very fast n in hw many month n oso the enrollment etc very cheap?..how much do u total spend on car n motor license?..i haven decide to take car or motor license cos cars is expensive overall but is efficient wen u have it,while motor is dangerous but cheap to have it n fast to pass the license..i need ur help

5,159 posts since Nov '09
    • how fast you can get your license depends on how free you're to go for lessons, if you're okay with everyday, then you should be able to complete everything by 4-6 months.

16,465 posts since Jan '06
    • Originally posted by toyota-corolla:

I got my Class 3 in SSDC about 3 months plus.

today nvr go clock mileage? icon_lol.gif

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by SAR-21:

i wan to have my own transport soon as possible..the place i knw is bukit btok driving ctr..bt may i knw which place or private u can pass driving license very fast n in hw many month n oso the enrollment etc very cheap?..how much do u total spend on car n motor license?..i haven decide to take car or motor license cos cars is expensive overall but is efficient wen u have it,while motor is dangerous but cheap to have it n fast to pass the license..i need ur help

How fast or how much is determined by how motivated, skilfull and dilligent you are. No one can say for sure how long or how much u need because it varies on the performance and ability of the learner.

1,769 posts since Apr '06
    • It really depends on your diligence and ability to learn. I got my 3A license in 3 months starting from the date I enrolled to the date I passed my driving test. 

I went for driving lessons twice a week after getting my PDL. Went for about 20 lessons and booked my driving test. You gotta keep going for lessons so that you won't forget what you've learned during the last lesson lor. You must also be lucky lah. I was lucky enough to  find a driving test which was 2 weeks away after my last lesson. 

Also, try to block-book. Don't book lessons one by one. It's pretty hard to find lessons that are like 2-3 days away from your previous lesson.

136 posts since Jun '08
    • I was a recce in the army so I have a military licence class 3 and 4. But I can't convert coz I am not a vocational driver and can't clock 7000km. But I want to do my civilian license as cheaply and as fast as possible. Is it possible that I can finish getting a license in 1-2 months and roughly how much will it cost...the minimum?

14,339 posts since Sep '05
    • i fastest also 2.5months.

1st lesson 3 jan, tp test 17 march.

nearly everyday lesson, some days two lessons back-to-back.

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    136 posts since Jun '08
    • Ok la timing wise...2.5 mths reasonable. I want to do private btw. I hope not to exceed 1.4-1.5k if thats possible though.

• Originally posted by gutripper:

I was a recce in the army so I have a military licence class 3 and 4. But I can't convert coz I am not a vocational driver and can't clock 7000km. But I want to do my civilian license as cheaply and as fast as possible. Is it possible that I can finish getting a license in 1-2 months and roughly how much will it cost...the minimum?

for your case, easy.

find one pdi, tell him you alr got military class 3, meaning you alr sort of know how to drive alr, tell him you only want to take tp, and maybe 3 lessons (let him earn abit also luh), apply pdl, go for tp. done.

Ok la timing wise...2.5 mths reasonable. I want to do private btw. I hope not to exceed 1.4-1.5k if thats possible though.

no need that 1k, 4 or 5 hundreds enough alr

136 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by Poignant:

no need that 1k, 4 or 5 hundreds enough alr

Wah can ah? Cool! I tot u need a minimum amt of lessons like 10+ or smthg.

Wah can ah? Cool! I tot u need a minimum amt of lessons like 10+ or smthg.

provided you can find a pdi who is willing to go along with you, but my friend who is in ns say, got those instructors inside will approach you people on such 'package' one.

to hit a 'quota' of lessons is for sch students, for sch students, im from bbdc though, you need to spend at least 1.7k-1.8k for that license leh, and this amount will only stand if you pass on first attempt, i dont think worth it for your case.

for private, no such 'quota' to meet, but you need a pdi's ic to book tp, that's why need them to be steady also luh.

136 posts since Jun '08
    3,537 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by sinicker:

i fastest also 2.5months.

1st lesson 3 jan, tp test 17 march.

nearly everyday lesson, some days two lessons back-to-back.

That's so fast! LOL.

It took me 4 month+ from the day I book my BTT till I passed my tp. icon_lol.gif

You can try booking online. Sure got space for earlier bookings. But for now earliest slot available for tp is march at least. Zzz.

Edited by sbs&tibs 27 Dec `09, 8:41PM
    • for tp booking uh, i read somewhere on the net got trick one, try logging in only after 12am daily, someone actually said that the tp will release those cancelled slots for booking again.

that particular person i read about said his friend took tp again within 4 days via this method

i dont know how true is this, but worth a try anw.

• Don't book test date at driving centre if you are "urgent" :lol:

Book online via e-banking. If lets say the driving centre offers you a date in May, there's chances of getting slots in April via e-booking. Right now there shouldn't be any slots for february but march. Check it out.

9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by sbs&tibs:

Don't book test date at driving centre if you are "urgent" :lol:

Book online via e-banking. If lets say the driving centre offers you a date in May, there's chances of getting slots in April via e-booking. Right now there shouldn't be any slots for february but march. Check it out.

woah, march arh, means must wait at least 2 months man.

that's a real long wait.

• Originally posted by Poignant:

woah, march arh, means must wait at least 2 months man.

that's a real long wait.

Yeah, quite long. 

When I booked BTT and FTT, it took me 2 weeks each. My friend who registered for BTT recently is offered 26 - 28 jan slot, which is more than a month after he start booking. Zzz.

Yeah, quite long. 

When I booked BTT and FTT, it took me 2 weeks each. My friend who registered for BTT recently is offered 26 - 28 jan slot, which is more than a month after he start booking. Zzz.

oh, i waited one month for both btt and ftt.

tp waited for around 1 month and 3 weeks.

• Originally posted by toyota-corolla:

How come now wait BTT and FTT need so long, it used to took me about 1 to 2 weeks.

Yeah, it took me 2 weeks in between. Probably people thought nov/dec got holiday, got time to take test, underestimate waiting time. zzz

Yeah, it took me 2 weeks in between. Probably people thought nov/dec got holiday, got time to take test, underestimate waiting time. zzz

Probably bah. But so long? My friend waited like more than a month to his BTT.

Please Login or Signup to reply.